Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #1
gt27
Valued Poster

Default Rape List

So, I come down to the Austin area about twice a year for business. Due to that, and due to the actions of some individuals on the Texas forum, I have been doing some thinking.

I'm an imp, no doubt about it because I have no problem bringing an issue to someone in real life or on this forum. TX has a bit of a reputation on this forum for the way you guys treat women, i.e. look at your stupid Don List. Guys, stick your dick in a trash disposal for all I care, but it is asinine to brag about this shit as its almost like bragging about getting/spreading a STD.

Then, it seems like some of these guys think its cool to bareback a provider without her knowing or to at least finger another provider, if not fuck her, while she was sleeping.

So, to the topic of the title. How would you guys like it if I created and kept a list of men on this forum who, albeit not convicted because the girls have too much of a heart to prosecute, probably committed rape? What a woman does for a living alters nothing with the definition of consent. Call me a white knight, I would gladly be that over a dick-head rapist like some of you. BTW, I know the women probably won't get behind this topic as it hurts their business because some of you guys are so cock-blind that you think 300 dollars buys you automatic yes's from these ladies.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #2
gt27
Valued Poster

And, yes, no one wants to reply to this. Why? Because it hits a little close to home for some of the perverts on this board. Well, I no she didn't agree to SS, but I tried and was denied. Or, my other fave, she told me no BBFS, but I tried to talk her into it. She told me no 5 times and now I'm pissed, so she gets a no review.

Damn, I guess I'm not that bad of a guy. . .
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:45 PM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Your trying so hard to be relevant.

Our whores are right where they need to be kept and know their place but when you visit, if you have the price of admission you too like everyone else can get laid
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:56 PM   #4
Tink Tink
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
And, yes, no one wants to reply to this. Why? Because it hits a little close to home for some of the perverts on this board. Well, I no she didn't agree to SS, but I tried and was denied. Or, my other fave, she told me no BBFS, but I tried to talk her into it. She told me no 5 times and now I'm pissed, so she gets a no review.

Damn, I guess I'm not that bad of a guy. . .
PM me for the full info on this group of "gangstas". They are all a bunch of drunk blabbermouths who brag about their exploits. Whispers is no exception. In fact, if you saw this guy you would die laughing. Seriously, he has never fucked a woman that he hasn't paid; and he brags about it. Don't get me started about ECCIE management's involvement in the shenanigans.
Tink Tink is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:57 PM   #5
Observing
Valued Poster

Default About to get woken up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Our whores are right where they need to be kept and know their place but when you visit, if you have the price of admission you too like everyone else can get laid
"Our whores are right where they need to be kept and know their place..."

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:58 PM   #6
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

gt, you're yelling as loudly as you can but what you're trying to say is not "How dare you guys!" What you're trying to say is: "Hey girls, I'm not like those other guys. I'm a nice guy! You should definitely fuck me at a discount!"

That doesn't really work here. Hell that doesn't really work anywhere. This is a market place, not a dating site. A business relationship based on mutual respect is important but your virtue signaling will be taken advantage of at the very best.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:34 PM   #7
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2 View Post
gt, you're yelling as loudly as you can but what you're trying to say is not "How dare you guys!" What you're trying to say is: "Hey girls, I'm not like those other guys. I'm a nice guy! You should definitely fuck me at a discount!"

That doesn't really work here. Hell that doesn't really work anywhere. This is a market place, not a dating site. A business relationship based on mutual respect is important but your virtue signaling will be taken advantage of at the very best.
Man, this isn't match.com and I'm not trying to fuck hoes on a discount. I didn't know this was a whore coupon site, please direct me to the free discounts Mr. whatever the fuck your name is. I do think something, other than fluoride, is in the water in Texas because you guys think anything goes when there is money on the table.

What I said was pretty clear, there have been a lot of guys in TX that think they can have sex with a person who is asleep/passed out or to have sex with a woman who thinks the man has a condom on but does not. Hard concept to grasp? I guess it must be because so many men in your state have a problem with grasping the simple notion that consent does not equate to silence. Ponder that for a minute. Sorry, I'm using intelligent words again. Observing, ask someone who can read to look up ponder for you, and then respond.

Guys, this really is a shitty way to conduct business. You all have some damn fine women here, but you treat them like shit. How? Here, forcing bareback, fucking them while their asleep, badmouthing them because they won't do bareback/anal etc. Texas has it's fair share of issues, unfortunately, this forum brings some of them to the surface.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:46 PM   #8
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:

What is your definition of relevancy?

Anyways, all I was saying is that the TX boys seem to throw around consent like it is a mere suggestion. Right Whispers?
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:47 PM   #9
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Gentlemen, my advice is DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:54 AM   #10
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Gentlemen, my advice is DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!
+1
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Guys, this really is a shitty way to conduct business. You all have some damn fine women here, but you treat them like shit. How? Here, forcing bareback, fucking them while their asleep, badmouthing them because they won't do bareback/anal etc. Texas has it's fair share of issues, unfortunately, this forum brings some of them to the surface.
You believe too much of what the whores whine about.

The issues you bring up are not new and not a "Texas" thing.....

Whores whine when they are hurting for money and cry rape anytime they don't get paid what they deserve.... THAT is the real issue you are seeing here.....

Whores bareback... The ones that say "forced" bareback are the ones that said "Please don't tell any one I only did it because you are special" only to read that the guy shared the info....

You have it all wrong by the way..... Guys do not "conduct business".... It's the whore's (and their pimps) business to conduct..... Johns just pay the price of admission, get their dicks wet and search for the one really great lay measured by a whore's willingness to lick her shit off his cock when he takes it out of her ass....

I'll be in Wichita next weekend for Easter.... make yourself useful and drop a few names that are worth looking up
Old 04-08-2017, 05:55 AM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:

I'll be in Wichita next weekend for Easter.... make yourself useful and drop a few names that are worth looking up
What he said.^^^
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 07:01 AM   #13
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:

The issues you bring up are not new and not a "Texas" thing.....

Whores whine when they are hurting for money and cry rape anytime they don't get paid what they deserve.... THAT is the real issue you are seeing here.....

Whores bareback... The ones that say "forced" bareback are the ones that said "Please don't tell any one I only did it because you are special" only to read that the guy shared the info....

You have it all wrong by the way..... Guys do not "conduct business".... It's the whore's (and their pimps) business to conduct..... Johns just pay the price of admission, get their dicks wet and search for the one really great lay measured by a whore's willingness to lick her shit off his cock when he takes it out of her ass....

So, following your logic, women on this site only "whine" when they aren't paid? I guess it must mean you guys low ball a lot of women in TX, either that or your logic is way off. In fact, I think another thread on Austin's coed board had a gentleman admit to fingering a passed out woman. But that is cool, because she was a working girl and would have wanted it had she been awake, right? I get it, some women bareback men, to their own danger, but I have a hard time believing every woman who posts an alert on here is merely complaining about that person sharing "info".

Whispers might be the biggest idiot I've seen in a while. You are asking me to tell you what women in Wichita, a city that I do not live in, are cool for you? How about you twiddle those fat fingers and look up Wichita's weekend line up?
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:50 AM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
So, following your logic, women on this site only "whine" when they aren't paid?

Pretty much... About 80% of you whores that post are old and worthless struggling to get noticed.

I guess it must mean you guys low ball a lot of women in TX,

Guys that make lower offers are simply trying to negotiate for a better rate..... Whore Pussy here is overpriced.... Some of us know how and where to find it for less.... Some haggle and low ball.... Some whores take it and whine afterwards.....

either that or your logic is way off. In fact, I think another thread on Austin's coed board had a gentleman admit to fingering a passed out woman.

No. But then again you know that already...

But that is cool, because she was a working girl and would have wanted it had she been awake, right?

These whores that hook up OTC with guys here, like the one you are mentioning, are typically desperate sluts that will do anything to have a guy in their lives.... They are whores.... They never matter much if they are not giving up the pussy....

I get it, some women bareback men, to their own danger, but I have a hard time believing every woman who posts an alert on here is merely complaining about that person sharing "info".

Yet you easily want to believe that there is wide spread problem with men raping whores in Texas?

Whispers might be the biggest idiot I've seen in a while. You are asking me to tell you what women in Wichita, a city that I do not live in, are cool for you? How about you twiddle those fat fingers and look up Wichita's weekend line up?

Already on it ma'am.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:57 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink Tink View Post
PM me for the full info on this group of "gangstas". They are all a bunch of drunk blabbermouths who brag about their exploits. Whispers is no exception. In fact, if you saw this guy you would die laughing. Seriously, he has never fucked a woman that he hasn't paid; and he brags about it. Don't get me started about ECCIE management's involvement in the shenanigans.
Hey Tink Tink Im not sure if you attended a most recent social event that allows you to have first hand knowledge of hobbyists and providers but that off the board information if brought here is considered "OUTING".
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women