Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gentlemen, Can You Rely On Your References?

Well, I have this nice gentleman on the board contact me almost 48hrs ago! He gives me a total of 4 references along with phone numbers and email addresses! I do not contact any lady by phone unless I know them personally and most ladies ask that you email them for references! So, I email these ladies! The first one replies promptly and said she had not seen him in over a year and would not vouch for him and I totally understand it.....I wouldn't either! The second lady said he recognized his number, but needed a little more information! I sent her the information and haven't heard back just yet! The other 2 ladies, I still haven't heard back from! Now mind you, this is the weekend and maybe they haven't checked their email, but one would think, they may have potential clients who want to see them asap!

My question to you.......if you gave a lady your references, and they didn't get back to her in a timely manner, would you ever see one of your references again?

Just kinda blows my mind because I always reply to the ladies when asked for a reference! But, I guess that's just me!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Haven't ever had that problem, but sure I'd see them again (if I would have anyway). That's why I'm a fan of advance screening. Gives all concerned plenty of time to be safe.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

It may depend on the ladies in question... some will only give ref's by phone and you may need to contact them first, some are email only, some may have "I do not give ref's" on their website, etc. Others may be out of town with family or friends and may not have computer access, others may be at their RL job, etc.

Sorry your having a tough time with this Just let the gent know the situation and I am sure he will understand. Good luck sweetie.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Funny, this is the first time this has ever happened to me! And yes, the gentlemen has been very understanding!
Old 01-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. Well, this has happened to me before and I just kinda roll with it. If I can't screen, I just politely try to postpone meeting until I can screen. At least he is being patient with all this. I am not in your state, but if you ever need a ref from me, just let know
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #6
Beemer
Registered Member

Can I ask why ladies need a reference to be within a short time frame (ie 2 months or 6 months). Do references wear off? I understand that the longer the time, the less likely a reference will remember you, but what if the reference specifically does recall you and you are in good standing? Just curious, as I don't hobby frequently...thx.
Beemer is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #7
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I'm the understanding type. I (generally) give everyone the benefit of the doubt. So, if I liked the providers that I gave as references, I would see them again even if they were not timely in providing a reference for me.
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:06 AM   #8
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Makes me wonder if any of the ladies I know would give me a "okay" even though it's been almost a year since I have even logged into this account....

Guess I should find that out.
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:17 AM   #9
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post

My question to you.......if you gave a lady your references, and they didn't get back to her in a timely manner, would you ever see one of your references again?

!
If the sex was really good, absolutely. But would find another reference. It's just business

This is why I got p411, tired of the bullshit of no response, references calling saying why don't you just see me instead babe, and why are you seeing that skank? Blah, blah blah
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:44 AM   #10
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

P411 is the best. And yes, Lana, I would see a known provider even if she didn't pass along my reference. Could be lots of reasons why didn't. But P411 does it for you; a great site for the newbies who aren't aware of it.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:05 AM   #11
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
If the sex was really good, absolutely. But would find another reference. It's just business

This is why I got p411, tired of the bullshit of no response, references calling saying why don't you just see me instead babe, and why are you seeing that skank? Blah, blah blah
Oh, I absolutely agree that P411 is the best thing since sliced bread, but even though you have lots of okays, I still prefer to talk to a few of the ladies!

What's really sad is, you're sooooo right about some of the ladies will try anything to keep you from seeing someone else! Yes, this is a business and good customer service comes from making your customer or any potential customer happy!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:44 AM   #12
delimex007

Encounters: 17

That's why as said above P411 is the best. I am a P411 member with multiple provider OK's - so it's never even been an issue for me. But I would be very mad if I had no P411 and a provider I had seen would not give a reference. And even worse- reason being jealousy and instead she asks to come see her again instead of a different provider . Well guess what - I would never see that provider again.

Absolutely no excuse for a provider to not give a reference to a fellow provider in this day and age of technology. Only reasons are jealousy and a blatant " I dont care attitude ". Lana, also I dont know if you can discuss in your girls' locker room as to which providers do this.

Another more effective way would be - to PM or email that client and let him know that the ladies he had seen are not giving him references. Guess what - You will be surprised at how fast things speed up . If a client contacts a provider regarding her not giving a reference- the response is usually much faster. Good luck !!!
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:59 AM   #13
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
That's why as said above P411 is the best. I am a P411 member with multiple provider OK's - so it's never even been an issue for me. But I would be very mad if I had no P411 and a provider I had seen would not give a reference. And even worse- reason being jealousy and instead she asks to come see her again instead of a different provider . Well guess what - I would never see that provider again.

Absolutely no excuse for a provider to not give a reference to a fellow provider in this day and age of technology. Only reasons are jealousy and a blatant " I dont care attitude ". Lana, also I dont know if you can discuss in your girls' locker room as to which providers do this.

Another more effective way would be - to PM or email that client and let him know that the ladies he had seen are not giving him references. Guess what - You will be surprised at how fast things speed up . If a client contacts a provider regarding her not giving a reference- the response is usually much faster. Good luck !!!
My gentleman has been informed of the lack of responses and it's up to him whether or not he wants to contact them! Personally, I would!

As of posting this in the Powder Room, I see no good would come out of it because I'm not for sure I would be able to hold my tongue! LOL! Those who know me, know that I'm one of the nicest ladies around and I am the first to give anyone the benefit of doubt!

Probably the best way to handle this in the future is for any gentleman to contact his references in advance and ask if they can use them as reference! I get these requests all the time and not once have I ever said no! Problem is, we have enabled this bad behavior and it's up to us to correct it!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:58 AM   #14
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Show Us Some Love Out Here In The Hinterlands

There are those of us who live quite some distance from DFW, the Mecca of the hobby, but still come to play occasionally. I would respectfully ask for a pass on the time limitation for reference as it can be quite a span of time between hobbying visits to you ladies. Thankfully, mine have been very understanding in the past I guess, since no provider has asked for additional references thus indicating that the ones I have supplied have either refused for time or distance.
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #15
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
That's why as said above P411 is the best.

+1 Besides .. I'm not thrilled with the idea of my booking activity being passed around among providers. I would rather not have my past dates contacted ... unless it was me ... booking, again.
dodger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women