Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162974
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42220
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36579
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking In the Spirit of Halloween, Creepy, Scarey!!!!

Come on Folks!!!! Join in this is an uplifting and creepy azz post about scarey creepy movies!!!!Yay!!! What are your fav scarey movies?? I have many in fact I love the scarey ones over anything else!!!!
So here ya go...a few of mine.........

Hellraiser- all of em!!cuz i love Pinhead!!!!!Majorly cool dude with the scaryest costume ever!!! Pins in your head sir...no problem!!!

Halloween- All of em....Micheals even traveled in space cant get better than that!!!!!!!!

30 days of Night--Vampires all the way!!!!!!!!!!blah let me suck your ????!!!!!!!

All freakin zombie movies!!!! dawn of the dead day of the dead dead of the dead!!!!!!!!Oh eating your brains isnt scarey??? YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

Dracula!!!!!!!!! The original black and white version!!!!!!!!!

Omg!! how can you forget "Omen!!!!!!Damien at his utmost best !!!!!!!!

Salems Lot!!!!! scared the shit outa me for years!!!!!!!Im still scared of that one!!!!!!!!!hide!!!!!!!And dammit if you hear scratchin...RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Chain Saw Massacre!!!!!!!HIDE THAT SAW!!!!!!!!!!!Save your skin cuz He's wanting it!!!!!!!!

Ever see the Hitcher!!!!!!!*uck!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

well there are onle a few of the ones I love.......Whatchu got hiding in your closet besides the skeleton!!!!???????!!!!!

Evil Dead What????!!!!!!!!!!

So come on dangit.....get OUTA YOUR FUNKETYSTINKYAZZ FUNKETY FUNK FUNK and get to TYPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and ps...many folks ask why i live behind a steal door that open only out....WHY IN THE FUNK DO YOU THINK?????????IM SCURD!!!!!!!!!:-D
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Any thing from Hitchcock or the Twilight Zone for me. errrr rats showing my age again.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)

Freaks (1932)

Cat People (1942)

Rosemary's Baby (1968)
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
Chaz108
Account Disabled

Hmmmm, Anita, seems we have a lot in common! I love all of the ones you listed, and here's several more:

Amityville Horror (the original)
Exorcist (the original; any chick that projectile vomits is cool!)
Saw (all of them, mainly because I love that little eerie puppet!)
The Ring (both of them)
The Grudge

I too love the Halloweens, but my favorites are the remakes by Rob Zombie. That dude really knows how to direct a kick ass horror flick!
Chaz108 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

mmm I am not into scary movies so much but i have to say that any Halloween is a classic to watch. I just saw Shutter Island and it was actually good. Freaky not really scary but kept you on your toes. I've tried to watch the Saw movies, but I honestly get freaked out way too much and start to feel like my body is in such pain of whats being done in the movie. All time favorite and has scared me since I was a little kid....Carrie. Just ask sometime why I am freaked out by Carrie and where my hiding place was until it was over
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

House of Wax (1953)
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #7
gushi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

for me the scariest was the exorcist as well. Mainly because it " seems " more possible than any of the others....but i always get freaked at the head spinning part....creepy.
gushi is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:55 AM   #8
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

I remember as a kid being made to watch the original version of "The Blob". My brother loved that movie. It scared me at the time.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #9
taggert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Can we count "Silence of the Lambs"? I loved the line at the end of the movie when Dr. Lechter tells Clarisse, "I must go now, I'm having an old friend for dinner"!
taggert is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:45 AM   #10
irpatio
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

When I was a teen I got [staff edit by jymie: prohibited topic] and watched The Exorcist.. alone.. in the dark... I don't recomend that ANYONE do that. I still get freaked out by that movie. On the other hand, Zombieland has got to be the best zombie movie out there.
irpatio is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #11
jokacz
Valued Poster

Kind of off topic, but fun if you want to try it:

www.zombieme.net
Old 10-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
irpatio
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

yeeeeah.. that had me install something and then closed all of my other windows and reset my homepage.
irpatio is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:00 PM   #13
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpatio View Post
yeeeeah.. that had me install something and then closed all of my other windows and reset my homepage.
Sometimes it doesn't display the dialog window that allows you to prevent that from happening. You can uninstall the search toolbar from add/remove programs and reset your homepage and search engine manually. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #14
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Thanks Jokacz - the same thing happened to me. so I have some uninstalling to do. BTW - new avatar - nice.........
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #15
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg !!! The blob!!! I saw that movie when I was really young like 5 freaked me out for along time..the Exorcist..I still am freaked out about that...I dont like watching that one at all..but I do...silence of the lambs I still get a kick outa that "having an old friend for dinner" thats gold jerry gold i tell ya!!!
Omg brooke Carey!!!!Awww I never wanted to be prom queen after seeing that movie!!!hahahha I totally voted for someone else!!!

I have a bootleg version of halloween that rob zombie produces..Micheal as a boy and the bad turn of events..still is a classic for me..love it!!poor kid..just had a bad stepdad!!!

Rosemary's baby I always wanted to see the baby!!Sick huh!!!!!

omg the twilight zone!!!!!Sooo old school!!! especially after what happened to some of the cast and the helecopter!!!!

I have never seen house of wax..but you can be sure..im getting it!!!!its in my q with netflicks!!!

i tried the link..but i never download..so when it went to that..i thought...self..not a good idea...but thanks cuz i wanted to see what id look like as a cute zombie!!!!!!:-D
Guest091813 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women