Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
Dave1031
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default 1/2 hours

So what’s the general feeling (looking for both the provider and guy opinion) around the 1/2 hour visit?

I’ve never done one, might have had a few that for one reason or other ended in the 40 min range though. Does it feel overly rushed? Yes there is probably a different dynamic if you know each other from previous visits, but I’m more curious about first encounters.

Thanks!
Dave1031 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 03:45 PM   #2
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some men that dont have much time to spend and is adequate time for them...and maybe want a quick visit before heading home lol
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 03:46 PM   #3
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

IMO...it's a great way to meet n greet n see if you wanna repeat. I have found plenty I wanted to repeat with w/o wasting a lot of our time on that first visit.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:32 PM   #4
Rodrigos
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I agree, the half hour is a good way to meet, because you never know. I had a few 1/2 hours that went great and wish I have spent more time.
Rodrigos is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:11 PM   #5
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We spend just as much time and effort into getting ready for a 30min appointment as we do for an hour.

Most established ladies have private incalls they don’t live at. I know it takes me 30-35mins without traffic to get to mine from the part of the metroplex I live in. Even longer from my old place. Shorter sessions can also bring unnecessary traffic and draw attention to the Incall.

Also from my personal experience it brings a “different” type of clientele. More often than not they tend to overstay too.

I don’t want to feel rushed. Now if one of my regular friends is in a time crunch and the stars align I would probably consider it. Key word being “regular”
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:28 PM   #6
dals
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I love a hh as a get to know you.
dals is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:43 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Most half hour tards pay for 30 minutes and stay for close to one hour and do not add extra funds. The lady really cannot say anything for fear she will be labeled a clock watcher.

30 minutes is 30 minutes, then get the fuck out. Not her fault you cannot nut in the allotted time. Get out ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:02 PM   #8
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
We spend just as much time and effort into getting ready for a 30min appointment as we do for an hour.

Most established ladies have private incalls they don’t live at. I know it takes me 30-35mins without traffic to get to mine from the part of the metroplex I live in. Even longer from my old place. Shorter sessions can also bring unnecessary traffic and draw attention to the Incall.

Also from my personal experience it brings a “different” type of clientele. More often than not they tend to overstay too.

I don’t want to feel rushed. Now if one of my regular friends is in a time crunch and the stars align I would probably consider it. Key word being “regular”
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Most half hour tards pay for 30 minutes and stay for close to one hour and do not add extra funds. The lady really cannot say anything for fear she will be labeled a clock watcher.

30 minutes is 30 minutes, then get the fuck out. Not her fault you cannot nut in the allotted time. Get out ...

Yep. What they said! Great minds think alike.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:11 PM   #9
Scarlettking
Bomb Shell

User ID: 439534
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Feeling Great

In my experience, Some guys can't last that long so its more convenient getting the 1/2 because they know they will get the time worth. Others my have a problem with over doing a certain substance. I definitely prefer the hr visit because your time is well spent.
Scarlettking is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:46 PM   #10
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Perfect reply.

THIS.....
Quote:

alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:48 PM   #11
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Hey pyramider....

Can you be my pimp?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post

alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:27 AM   #12
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I’ll only book an hour. I tired a half hour one time. I hated it, it felt too rushed. I ended up asking her if she had time to just extend for 30 more minutes and I paid her for an hour. IOP is important to me and I think that’s impossible for either party in just 30 minutes.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:45 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Can you be my pimp?
Sure, my pimpdom will have to wait ... I am having issues corralling all of the voices in the Padre's decomposing head.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:20 AM   #14
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I posted this last month but seems relevant.

think I usually do 30 minutes about half the time and an hour the other half. I've never done a BnG or QV.

Some of the reasons I like 30 minutes (some make me sound like a douche but oh well)
I have zero interest in msog.
I have zero interest in daty
I have a little but usually not a lot of interest in really getting to know you beyond a basic comfort level (this can actually apply for both 30 and 60 minutes). To me this can be fluff in a hobby relationship. We're all looking for different things and I don't really need to know that much about you nor do you need to know much about me (my life would bore the hell out of you anyway).
It costs less and I can therefore hobby more or spend that left over money on something else.
1st time visit and I have no idea how things will go.
Multiple visits and I know what I want and need from our session.

Reasons for 60 minutes.
I live in BFE and can't get anywhere in under 45 minutes unless I go into my office. Seems silly to drive 45 minutes each way for a 30 minute session.
I've seen you before and know that 60 minutes is good for what I'm interested in.
The 60 minute rate is a rate I'm comfortable with. Sex isn't worth 300 dollars an hour to me with just about anybody, that's just the way I feel. I'm not saying somebody isn't worth an amount I'm just saying I'm not ok with paying that much.
Multiple visits and I know what I want and need from our session.

There are some of the reasons why I pick a 30 or 60 minute session. Really it can depend on my time, money, the provider, whatever else I have going on, the time of day, the day of the week, specials, specific things I'm looking for, etc.

I don't speak for anybody but myself with those reasons. And again about half and half on 30/60.

And I fully understand 30 minutes=30 minutes just the same as 60 minutes should = 60 minutes.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:57 AM   #15
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:

I agree for the most part.

But, their are also guys that are quick on the trigger and a one shot guy in even an hour time frame. If you are a high volume provider, if 4 or more different guys come and go daily, that is going to draw that unwanted attention regardless of the time frame they are there.

I disagree that a regular client on a time crunch who wants to do a 30 minute session would cause less traffic and attention than another type client would. That does not make sense!

If providers do not like to do 30 minute sessions or feel rushed, don't offer or advertise that you do it and you won't have to worry about it.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women