Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2018, 07:40 PM   #1
BozMan
Account Frozen

Default Divorced after 30+ years, where to start.... Suggestions?

Papers signed today. I haven't been on a date with someone else since before Reagan was President. Where to start? Have heard bad stories from friends who've done dating sites (violent ex's, etc) and very crazy people...

So, I thought I'd see what you folks think. Help me make a list -- maybe some small steps first?
BozMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:49 PM   #2
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Pick a provider and have some fun.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:11 PM   #3
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Take your time and learn the lay of the land. There are some fine ladies here that can help you start out while also showing you a great time.

What kind of woman are you looking for and what kind of experience would you prefer? I also recommend you get a separate burner phone before you start making calls.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:12 PM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Where To Start@ <<<<<

Just have a good time here to start off with ..

Do A NSA fun ..
better have fun here then spend on dinners and not get Johnny happy and get noting out of a RW dating but a cold shower
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:24 PM   #5
FatDad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozMan View Post
Papers signed today. I haven't been on a date with someone else since before Reagan was President. Where to start? Have heard bad stories from friends who've done dating sites (violent ex's, etc) and very crazy people...

So, I thought I'd see what you folks think. Help me make a list -- maybe some small steps first?
Providers will say, hey why go thru all the hassle? Just see us.
Some of your friends from here might suggest same but if you are still seeking ideas here are my 2 cents.
Now a days dating became a game. So any app you start with like tinder or match will take some time and test your patience. So give them a try but be patience.
Now on a side try to find a reliable SB (again not a hoe who wants to be a SB) until you find better matches thru dating.
FatDad is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:49 PM   #6
Bazztex
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow, you have been a member here for 7 years and this is your first post.

Interact on the board and see who here has the posting style and carry themselves to your liking.

Physically attractive to you.

Just have fun and relax here.

Real world is a different ball game this day and age.
Bazztex is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:32 AM   #7
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dating is awkward as hell at our age. I know things certainly changed a lot during years I was married. Where to start? I guess that depends on what you are looking for. Our Time is a dating site for the 50+ crowd (don't know if it's free) and POF (Plenty of Fish) is a popular free one.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 06:56 AM   #8
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

PoF is a joke. If you're going the civilian dating route, opt for a site that caters to specific demographics you fit into like Laura suggested. Also sites with paid memberships like Match and Eharmony seem much better for your situation than free ones. Okcupid is free but has two different paid membership levels which offer more control and options.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:40 AM   #9
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

That depends. Are you interested in dating, courting and being in a steady relationship or do you just want some company every now and then and get a nut or two?

If you are looking for the latter, this is a good place to get started. There is no such thing as a NSA relationship because you do have to have the funds, none of these ladies are going to see you and give you intimate services for free, but you do not have to buy gifts, dinner, ect., although that is optional if you and a provider mutually agree.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:31 AM   #10
JROD
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Do a little research to find the right lady for you. Start with the one with the least amount of drama, and the best communication skills. Let her know that you are just getting started. The right, mature lady will help get you started.....Without taking you for a ride.
JROD is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:32 AM   #11
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

No one can tell you what will make you happy OP....I know that doesn’t sound helpful at all...

Divorce isn’t always a bad thing...I’ve been through two of them ...and I’ve always come out on the other side happier, healthier and I get hotter!

If the nsa route is something you’re interested in...this could be the place for you...just figured out what you’re looking for...your boundaries and stick with them..

Burner phone is a fantastic idea! That way if you get a BSC ....you can just change your number or throw the phone away and get a new one and she just goes away too..

the best way to get over a “breakup” is to get under someone else. Meaning if you want to move on, the best way to do so is by having rebound sex. It comes from the notion that having sex without feelings is the most cathartic way to forget about the person whom you felt everything...

Have fun...and play safe
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:37 AM   #12
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

My son just went thru a divorce - my advice to him - date Rosie Palm for awhile. First woman that repeats some annoying phrase your ex used - you'll storm out leaving her wondering WTF. First civie that treats you well you'll fall for.

If you've been here all these years and have not sampled our lovelies - again, be cautious - our colleagues by and large are wonderful sex partners and come in a huge variety of shapes, ages, colors and position in the Hot/Crazy matrix, so you can fulfill almost any fantasy. BUT - it's a business, not a dating site. If you've never had a hot chica with your dick down her throat, it is very difficult not to want to run away with her. If you have the right attitude, you'll have some great times at a relatively low financial cost, and virtually zero risk to your emotions.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:47 AM   #13
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With a NSA fun she leaves after and you don't have to put up with the BS from a GF
or just see as meany hotties here and don't worrier to much about it.

But fine the one who will fit you and maybe change it up from what the X looked like .. Good Luck
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:15 AM   #14
Sameraux
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

My recommendation is go to the strip club, specifically Baby Dolls. I recommend you find one of the older waitresses and let them guide you. You'll have some fun, spend less money, enjoy a few drinks, you won't be alone... and you'll learn how to talk to the girls again. A great way to get rid of all of the corny lines and brush up on your game.

Congratulations! and Welcome back to the game.
Sameraux is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:17 AM   #15
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Dude: There are PLENTY of women in your age bracket - and younger - who are hungry for male attention. The even horizon is rife with targets.

Do what you like to do: Live music, theatre, art, museums, any hobby or activity you enjoy. There will be women there.

I am stunned how often I find available women. It was NEVER like this for me when I was younger. I love to dance to live music, and brother, learn to do that well and you will never be without female companionship. Take Lessons if you don't know how.

Take it slow and don't rebound marry. Enjoy your liberty and spontaneity. Plenty of women out there who want nothing more than a heterosexual man who enjoys life.
crashkopf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women