Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Hey it's Friday

Hey it's Friday, have to collect my Texas Government check.

Hmmmmmmmmm a girl for tonight ............. hmmmmmmmmmmm
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You could just ask Tricky Ricky to let you have some of his Agricultural "set aside" money. It was $72K in just one year. That moron was going to secede from the U.S. but not before he took the stimulus money that he said he wouldn't take.

I can't wait until you fuckers elect the religious right and then wonder why they're spending a fortune on vice and undercover stings. LMAO!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
waverunner234
Valued Poster

That's my biggest fear, Perry as president. If that happens I think I'll go back to Europe.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

I'm surprised he doesn't have a Popemobile with a set of longhorns on the front. Even Cornyn ran for the Senate and used one TV ad riding in a classic Cadillac Eldorado convertible and wearing a FRINGED buckskin jacket. Don't think John has any coyotes on his wall though.

Yep, all we need is Bachmann and Perry in the White House telling Congress what kind of morality legislation they need to keep us all in line!

I could have hobbied for years on what they both got from the Government in farm subsidies.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:21 PM   #5
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Bachmann, another NONO, God help us. Lol maybe Donald Trump? At least he understands the some elder guys need younger chicks
Old 08-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

I just can't get behind anyone who used the birther argument! Either they are stupid enough to believe someone like Orly Taitz or they are dishonest enough to use it for political gain. I hate it when a person with a 90 IQ takes advantage of dumber Fox viewers and even "more dumber" Limbaugh fans. Ha Ha
Old 08-13-2011, 12:20 AM   #7
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

If the U.S. didn't learn their lesson from Dubya, then it deserves Perry. Then Texas can secede and leave them with the problem!
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
That's my biggest fear, Perry as president. If that happens I think I'll go back to Europe.
Have fun in Europe.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:49 AM   #9
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Have fun in Europe.
Hey I'm not gone yet!!!!
Old 08-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I am not really a Rick Perry fan. But, I don't hold it against him that he believes in God. It seems that many of the liberal side really hate people who believe in God. Why is that? I thought we had something called freedom of religion built into the Constitution. I thought that meant we were free to worship or not.

Recently Gov. Perry did something that surprised me greatly. The Texas Legislature passed a bill outlawing texting while driving. At first thought, I thought that's a good idea. It's stupid to text while driving and dangerous. But, Gov. Perry vetoed it. He said the bill was overstepping the bounds of what government should legislate, and while he thought texting and driving was stupid and dangerous it was not the government's place to make it against the law. I thought about it again and decided he is right.
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #11
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
I am not really a Rick Perry fan. But, I don't hold it against him that he believes in God. It seems that many of the liberal side really hate people who believe in God. Why is that? I thought we had something called freedom of religion built into the Constitution. I thought that meant we were free to worship or not.
Tell ya what. When an Atheist gets elected President, then you can complain about an inadequate acceptance of the 1st Amendment. Until then, you sound like nothing but an infantile whiner.

Quote:
He said the bill was overstepping the bounds of what government should legislate, and while he thought texting and driving was stupid and dangerous it was not the government's place to make it against the law. I thought about it again and decided he is right.
You would. Texting and driving isn't dangerous to just the driver. It's dangerous to everyone else on the road too. So let's hear your argument for why DWI laws should all be rescinded. After all, by your logic, drinking and driving may be stupid and dangerous, but it's not in the government's place to make it against the law, no?
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women