Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default Obama Did Lie At The SOTU Address

Turns out that Joe Wilson was correct in calling Obama a liar when Obama made the claim (during his State of the Union speech) that "“The reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally” .....here he is on video...he says it with such a liar's conviction it is truly amazing !!

Here is the latest policy decision from Health and Human Services that will provide millions of dollars for funding to migrant workers and will not check the immigration status of those seeking help!!!!!!!!!

Chalk up another lie from the slacker in chief..........the lies continue and he continually gets caught lying.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...acare-money-25
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Oh Iam gonna watch this post with great interest. Lets see if this post gets a Blue highlighted Rebuttle.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Turns out that Joe Wilson was correct in calling Obama a liar when Obama made the claim (during his State of the Union speech) that "“The reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally” .....here he is on video...he says it with such a liar's conviction it is truly amazing !!

Here is the latest policy decision from Health and Human Services that will provide millions of dollars for funding to migrant workers and will not check the immigration status of those seeking help!!!!!!!!!

Chalk up another lie from the slacker in chief..........the lies continue and he continually gets caught lying.

Now you are lying…..again. I say that because you obviously don’t understand what “Post a link to prove that” means. It gives you, a proven liar so many times, the tiny benefit of the doubt that Joe Wilson didn’t give the President of the United States.

This incident occurred in Sept. of 2009. Since even every moron knows that the State of the Union address is given in January, I won’t even try to figure out the reason you would change the circumstances these statements were made under.

Who can understand the mind, or should I say the lack of, of someone who lies to advance a personal agenda. I used to think you lied out of sheer ignorance. Serious mindedness and deep thinking are just your ways of saying your lie is more intricate than usual. You are asked to show links to prove your lies, over and over, are not lies. You typically reply off topic and never truly address your falsehoods.

Who can understand a low life scumbag who claims yelling “you lie” long before something happens, something only perceived as such by those who find fault with every action, while conveniently ignoring their own lack of moral standing.

And of all things you choose health care at the level no one is turned away from. Not in the past, not in the future. Initial care has never been dependent on whether a person is legal or not.
Saying “The reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally” means just that. Does it mean no illegal aliens will be treated? Of course it doesn’t. To think so or expect so is stupid. Is it stupid to hold the President personally responsible for any infraction of a bill?
Stupid at best.

Saying The reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally” is brutally true. Illegals who use the services are doing so illegally. Another instance of a small mind is to apply “The buck stops here” to every aspect of running a country of 300 million people. In your knee-jerk mind the only depth is the amount of shit on top of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Oh Iam gonna watch this post with great interest. Lets see if this post gets a Blue highlighted Rebuttle.
Of course there will be a rebuttal. Whirly will generally try to get away with a lie, a mischaracterization, something out of context, or a convenient misunderstanding on his part.
In this case, he lied in the first sentence. He was courteous enough (read that stupid enough) to emphasize a typical, factual lie.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Oh; your right, Obama made the famous lie not in the SOTU; but in the Joint Session of Congress speech (a minor mistake but a mistake nonetheless). I stand corrected; Obama has so many lies swirling around I can't keep em all chronologically straight. None the less, the Obama's statement; "the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally" are still a lie...because as we now know (24 months after his lie) the reforms will apply to those who are here illegally !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Obama could easily redeem himself from the liar name tag by just directing that the funds will screen for immigration status ! But he won't, because he is a Leninist who wants to bring down American exceptionalism and replace it with his utopian dogma !

But you fucking liberal morons will try to deny historical fact, even when presented with the video of Obama saying (and I repeat) ""the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally."

Oh and the newest fuck up is that the CBO has re-scored Obamacare and there is an additional $50 billion annually in costs that were not prevously accounted for. The additional costs include the healthcare costs of the spouse and family memebers of employees who will be covered. The CBO was expressely ordered to do their modeling on single [person] coverage, thus grossly under-estimating the costs of Obamacare by $100s of billions over a ten year time frame. Not quite a lie but very much deceitful leadership !!!!!!!!!!!!

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/08/re...#ixzz1UlqqE81g

Like Pelosi said; "We have to pass it so you know what is in it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now bend over America and take it up the rear from Obama and Pelosi !
Old 08-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You prove what a stupid moroon you are by saying this...I don't know what "inital care" is but no hospital, doctor office, clinic, etc., is required to treat any Sally or Sam who shows up. True "emergency care" is available regardless of citizenship...but you are wrong to say "healthcare at the level no one is turned away" what ever the fuck that illiterate sentece means !!!!!!! Are you fucking hitting the bottle when writing this shit?

Go back to remedial college you dimwit, you can't even communicate your own fucking arguements and I have to try to interprete what the fuck you are talking about ! Your non-sequitur posts are a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
And of all things you choose health care at the level no one is turned away from. Not in the past, not in the future. Initial care has never been dependent on whether a person is legal or not.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Since even every moron knows that the State of the Union address is given in January
Really? lol go ask a hundred people at random who Obama is, you would be surprised about the answers.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #7
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Could I get a slice of Yellowcake Uranium to snack on while I'm watching Whirlybird self-destruct?

Oh and gimme a glass of "we don't torture" with that.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:15 AM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

[quote=Whirlaway;1557561]Oh; your right, Obama made the famous lie not in the SOTU; but in the Joint Session of Congress speech (a minor mistake but a mistake nonetheless). I stand corrected; Obama has so many lies swirling around I can't keep em all chronologically straight. None the less, the Obama's statement; "the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally" are still a lie...because as we now know (24 months after his lie) the reforms will apply to those who are here illegally !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Obama could easily redeem himself from the liar name tag by just directing that the funds will screen for immigration status ! But he won't, because he is a Leninist who wants to bring down American exceptionalism and replace it with his utopian dogma !

But you fucking liberal morons will try to deny historical fact, even when presented with the video of Obama saying (and I repeat) ""the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally."

quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You prove what a stupid moroon you are by saying this.Saying what, you can't figure out what initial care means?at..I don't know what "inital care" is but no hospital, doctor office, clinic, etc., is required to treat any Sally or Sam who shows up. Maybe if you know what was, you would know they are to treat you. Initial care is first care, dumb shit.True "emergency care" is available regardless of citizenship...but you are wrong to say "healthcare at the level no one is turned away" what ever the fuck that illiterate sentece means !!!!!!! Are you fucking hitting the bottle when writing this shit?

I forgot what a moroon is. Is it a person who doesn’t know what initial care is as well as not knowing the laws in Texas pertaining to emergency care? Other than the fact that doctors are in health care because they want to help people, in Texas, according to the sign on the wall at St. Davids, they are only legally obligated to stabilize you before transporting you to the appropriate facility, I.E. Brackenridge county hospital.
Go back to remedial college you dimwit, you can't even communicate your own fucking arguements and I have to try to interprete what the fuck you are talking about ! Your non-sequitur posts are a waste of time.
Your evaluaton of my work means nothing to me. My sentences and writing style is aimed those of at least average cognitive abilities
And you don have it You are the only one beside I N Hankering for a vacation of some thing
In closing you lack sentence structure, puntuation and you write like 11 yo girl. Just because it goes over your head. I start correcting your spelling having a tough enough time as it is.

Stay Calm. We don't want you going the way of the Aneurysm

Toodles, yucko the clownKeep working on the thing you

screw up least
Old 08-13-2011, 04:19 AM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Really? lol go ask a hundred people at random who Obama is, you would be surprised about the answers.
What does asking who Obama is have to do when the State of the Union Address is delivered?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women