Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 01:07 PM   #1
nctotx
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default first time jitters

Ok, i'm a first timer here. I can't seem to hit the send button to these newbie friendly providers. You remember your first time? I would love to hear some stories.
nctotx is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:30 PM   #2
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I did my research, wrote a nice intro note and then hit the send button. What's the worst thing that could happen?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:30 PM   #3
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Don't over think it.

Pick one and make contact, just don't waste too much of her time or yours pm'ing back and forth. I was nervous the first time about carrying any scents back with me. I planned my excursions where I had time to get home, wash my clothes, shower, and so on before my SO got home.

With time, you'll have to decide, do I want to go fuck some hot woman's brains out, or stay home and watch reruns of NCIS.

As you get older you'll know what I'm talking about!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:34 PM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Grasshopper needs to learn from the masters. Wise advice-- read and heed. Might I suggest you read the stickies in the Sugarbaby forum. Yes, I know those are specifically intended for how to find a Sugarbaby, but the concepts still apply to providers. Another option would be to buy premium access and read a variety of reviews. Most good reviews discuss how a lady Takes Care of Business (TCB). This is essentially everything done before you have sex with a provider.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:52 PM   #5
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

That first one can be daunting for sure. When I made the decision to hobby I spent months on this board just reading and watching and trying to get the lay of the land in my state board. After much research, I finally focused on one well reviewed provider to break me in and communicated with her, explaining that I was new and had no references. I provided her with enough info that she was comfortable seeing me and set a date - which got postponed when she had a personal issue come up. That did not help the nerves any. But we finally got together. Was I nervous once I got there? Damn right I was, as I imagine most of us were the first time. But get that first one under your belt (so to speak) and it starts to get easier. And do a couple of reviews of respected ladies and getting appointments gets tons easier. Just do plenty of research on ECCIE ladies and stay away from BP (unless you see a respected lady here who also advertises on BP). Always remember that you minimize a lot of potential problems with research. Just do it.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #6
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

It's natural to feel nervous. I was the same way when I started but my hornyness beat living crap outta my nervousness.

These girls would rather have a slightly nervous client vs. an over-bearing shitass.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:38 PM   #7
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

If you have jitters, maybe put up an ISO or post in the men's area and ask which newbie-friendly providers might be patient and able to put you at ease. I'd definitely recommend someone on the upper end of your acceptable age range for your first. The more mature the lady is, the more likely she'll be able to see past herself enough to help YOU relax. Just do your research and take the advice of the wiser men around you (choose your mentors carefully, please) and you'll be just fine. We ladies are very happy to see you and please you, so don't worry too much. You're going to have a great time.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:52 PM   #8
Shagem6967
I'm Back

Encounters: 25

Highly recommend p411. Get certified through them and you are good to go. Caroline is correct, find an older woman. My first was almost 49 and ended up being super hot and understanding. I bet we were in the room over 3 hours just talking and getting comfortable. Also it is easier if you travel so you don't have to worry about home issues if there are some.
Shagem6967 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:30 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Be sure to send them dick pics.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:19 PM   #10
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^^^

what the hell?
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:36 PM   #11
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Just fucking do it and get over yourself....it's a lot easier the next time...and even easier after that...

Unlike a traditional romantic partner, a provider really doesn't care if it wasn't a world-changing experience for her...

So what if you overpay a little or aren't able to see your number one choice, see somebody and get on with it!
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:46 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Be sure to send them dick pics.
Are you able to even take pics of your 1.3 inches of dangling death?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:49 PM   #13
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default if CD had given me that pep talk...

You are in Dallas! Pick a well reviewed nube friendly and Bam. Just like Alt suggest who gives if you pay a little extra?
Well, the ladies do and they will joyfully reciprocate.
Welcome to LA LA Land, you don't deserve it fool, enjoy!
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #14
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
If you have jitters, maybe put up an ISO or post in the men's area and ask which newbie-friendly providers might be patient and able to put you at ease. I'd definitely recommend someone on the upper end of your acceptable age range for your first. The more mature the lady is, the more likely she'll be able to see past herself enough to help YOU relax. Just do your research and take the advice of the wiser men around you (choose your mentors carefully, please) and you'll be just fine. We ladies are very happy to see you and please you, so don't worry too much. You're going to have a great time.
^ ^ ^ Excellent advice, as always.

On my first appointment, I was having lunch with the lady, and she asked me whether I had Parkinson's, having noticed that I seemed to need both hands to hold my coffee cup still enough to drink from it. At the time, I'd had sex with exactly one woman in my entire life -- my wife of 38 years. A couple of hours later, that was no longer the case. I don't still get "wrapped around the axle" to quite that extent ... but, on the other hand, I don't think it'll ever be a routine, no-big-deal thing. Nor should it. It is at least a fairly big deal, getting naked with a woman and doing what people do. I mean, as far as your body and your instincts know, that's where the new people come from. A matter of some significance, you might say.

Take Caroline's advice, and I don't think you'll go wrong. Enjoy!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:11 PM   #15
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

What you are feeling is natural. The best advice has already been provided; read, research, then ISO. You have a good problem to have, you are in Dallas where there's no shortage of places to look.

Regarding the nerves, enjoy that feeling. Just think some people pay good money for what you are feeling, warm face, maybe even flushed a bit, heart pounding. These feelings will decrease over time and then you'll start to miss them.

And just think at least now you're not having to call a number out of a phone book and have someone ask you what you are looking for or run through a list of several descriptions of who's available right now.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women