Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2015, 09:03 PM   #1
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Good DATY...

Ladies: what makes good DATY? I've always gotten compliments on my abilities, but from what I hear every guy ever has.

Is it like pizza or a blow job? You know, even the shitty ones are still good? Or is there some technique that you prefer that is what brings you to climax?

Personally, my technique is as follows.
- I start slow, never with the pussy. Generally, it's DFK because I'm into the whole GFE thing. I like to kiss necks, and barely touch the nipples, to where it almost tickles. I give lots of massages and kisses all over the body to rev the engine.
- When its time to go down, I generally, spread my lover's legs wide, and I start kissing her inner thigh as I massage. I wrap my hands behind her waste and massage her ass and her lower back under her.
- My hands slowly pet the inside of her legs, slowly moving toward the promised land.
- I gently touch the outer lips as a tease. I alternate massaging her legs and teasing her labia.
- Then its time to go in. I normally start by light kissing directly on the vagina. I use a little tongue. I suck on the labia and pull them a little bit. I piss her pubic area above the pussy, and I work my way down.
- I generally don't stick my tongue in, but I will if she's not wet.
- Like many, I use the alphabet/random character technique on her clit, spelling random shit that pops into my head.
- I suck on the clit.
- I'll penetrate with my fingers. Depending on the feedback I'm getting from body language, I may or may not continue to do this. Sometimes I go for g-spot massage. Sometimes I penetrate the ass too. Sometimes I trace the leg. It's all in the feedback.
- I alternate between the last several techniques. After I'm getting the language that she wants to get off, then I pick whichever of the above techniques made her moan and thrust to the hardest and start doing that one exclusively, with any variations I think will make her cum hard.
- Then I use that technique to push her to climax.
- As she comes, I slow down, and generally end with very light clit and labia sucking.

That's my road map. Tell me what I can do to make it better and make you ladies cum harder.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:38 AM   #2
Johanna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260654
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
- Then its time to go in. I normally start by light kissing directly on the vagina. I use a little tongue. I suck on the labia and pull them a little bit. I piss her pubic area above the pussy, and I work my way down.
- I generally don't stick my tongue in, but I will if she's not wet.
- Like many, I use the alphabet/random character technique on her clit, spelling random shit that pops into my head.
- I suck on the clit.
No, the bad ones are not good, and the worse ones are endless torture. You seem like you have a pretty good plan in theory though, I'm sure the execution is even better (:

A few observations:

Don't suck on anything. Our down yonders are tender and delicate and anything rougher than a tongue flick might not feel good. No biting, of course. And to the guys that are seemingly compelled to aimlessly "play DJ" down there - don't. Fingers require special attention to moisture and technique. Don't put your finger on anything between the labia majora that isn't wet, friction without lubrication is quite uncomfortable and sometimes even painful.

I've never had anyone "piss" my pubic area; I can't imagine how that might contribute much to achieving the desired outcome ha!
Johanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:13 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you taint chewing you taint eating correctly ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:21 AM   #4
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
No, the bad ones are not good, and the worse ones are endless torture. You seem like you have a pretty good plan in theory though, I'm sure the execution is even better (:

A few observations:

Don't suck on anything. Our down yonders are tender and delicate and anything rougher than a tongue flick might not feel good. No biting, of course. And to the guys that are seemingly compelled to aimlessly "play DJ" down there - don't. Fingers require special attention to moisture and technique. Don't put your finger on anything between the labia majora that isn't wet, friction without lubrication is quite uncomfortable and sometimes even painful.

I've never had anyone "piss" my pubic area; I can't imagine ihow that might contribute much to achieving the desired outcome ha!
I disagree, I like having my pussy sucked and I can enjoy it hard or soft. For me it's like pizza even the below average is good. However, if it's painful in any way, I will stop you. The most painful thing to me is the sandpaper feel of a man that need a shave. Facial hair is fine as long as it isn't stubble. Also when I'm done I like the man to quit. After I've cum, I don't want any more daty, I wasn't deep penetration.

But the thing is, just like guys and blow jobs, everybody is different. Best advice, listen to moans and body movement for clues. If I tilt my hips down, I want you higher. If I lift up, I want more pressure. If I pull away, I want less pressure. If I push your head away, I want you to stop.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:44 AM   #5
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Totally agree with Jessica, every one is different. Had one tell me WTF is with sucking my clit? Another was totally into it. So I always tell them to TELL ME what they like, go ahead grab my head, pull my ears whatever but direct me. I love DATY but if they're not enjoying it what's the point and it can sour the rest of the session. BD
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:13 AM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with Jessica, learn to read body language. Visuals are great, but sex is not seeing....it's "feeling"! I don't really wanna give a gent a manual on do's n don'ts. I want him to understand "body language", so I can lay back and enjoy! Some ladies are really sensitive and some ladies are less so. Feel your way......mmmmm

And for goodness sake, I'm not sure the earth could stand it were I to come harder....LOL. Have ya'll felt the earthquakes around here lately? The aftershocks?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:45 AM   #7
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I disagree, I like having my pussy sucked and I can enjoy it hard or soft. For me it's like pizza even the below average is good. However, if it's painful in any way, I will stop you. The most painful thing to me is the sandpaper feel of a man that need a shave. Facial hair is fine as long as it isn't stubble. Also when I'm done I like the man to quit. After I've cum, I don't want any more daty, I wasn't deep penetration.

But the thing is, just like guys and blow jobs, everybody is different. Best advice, listen to moans and body movement for clues. If I tilt my hips down, I want you higher. If I lift up, I want more pressure. If I pull away, I want less pressure. If I push your head away, I want you to stop.
Agree. I also love my clit sucked, once I'm warmed up. If he's good enough to suck and lightly flick at the same time, I'll be in heaven. :P

Also agree that listening and paying attention to body language are key. Some guys are so good at that, and some are oblivious. I'm definitely the type that is happy to give little directions if I think it's okay with you. I WANT to have a good time, and I assume you're doing it because you also WANT me to have a good time. I'm totally willing to help in that endeavor.

Probably the most common mistake, for me, is that the gent just dives right in and attacks right away. Slooowww down, buddy. You have to be sweet to the kitty, coax her to come out and play. A couple of minutes of gentle warm up goes a looooong way, and once you've done that well, you'll likely be able to get at least a couple of orgasms out of me fairly quickly. But if you don't take that prep time... you're probably doomed from the start. Key tip... long, slow strokes with a wide, flat tongue from bottom to top is lovely. Great way to say hello. Mix that in with making out with the outer lips, and you've got the perfect warm up. For me.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:04 AM   #8
fishboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I agree with Caroline but from the BJ perspective that is. Most seem to just start sucking, my real world g/f's don't do that! They give little kisses all over and run their long hair over my body and kiss my belly and then just barely hit little fella and kiss thighs and then some tounge flicking and then more teasing him then go in for a full dip for a while and then lighten up, etc, etc

I guess it is also about verbal communication. Maybe since we don't say anything and some guys maybe like to get right down to it or whatever

Just remember gals that some of what you're saying should be applied the other direction. I'm sure many already do but just throwing it out there with nothing but good intent since this is a coed discussion
fishboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:39 AM   #9
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishboy View Post
I agree with Caroline but from the BJ perspective that is. Most seem to just start sucking, my real world g/f's don't do that! They give little kisses all over and run their long hair over my body and kiss my belly and then just barely hit little fella and kiss thighs and then some tounge flicking and then more teasing him then go in for a full dip for a while and then lighten up, etc, etc

I guess it is also about verbal communication. Maybe since we don't say anything and some guys maybe like to get right down to it or whatever

Just remember gals that some of what you're saying should be applied the other direction. I'm sure many already do but just throwing it out there with nothing but good intent since this is a coed discussion
I remember when I was new to this that I didn't know guys were as sensitive and needed to be warmed up as well. I'm embarrassed about how long I went just attacking my guys before someone mercifully stopped me and taught me to be slower, gentler. Now my BJ is soft and slow and sensual. It works well for me and my guys seem to like it a lot.

I know you guys like to be sweet and gentle with us ladies, but please please feel free to speak up if we can be doing something better or differently for you. The worst that can happen is we say no. It won't ruin the session, we won't resent you for asking. I WANT you to tell me, even if I can't accommodate. It makes it so much easier for me to maximize your pleasure, which makes me happy that I did a good job, and maybe you'll come back and see me again.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:42 AM   #10
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

^^I can't reply to that privately....no pm's allowed...eeerrr
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:55 AM   #11
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Haha, sorry about that. Makes it easier on my assistant if all communication goes through email... or at least as much as possible. Feel free to shoot me an email, love.

Sorry for hijack!
Old 01-31-2015, 11:55 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I remember when I was new to this that I didn't know guys were as sensitive and needed to be warmed up as well. I'm embarrassed about how long I went just attacking my guys before someone mercifully stopped me and taught me to be slower, gentler. Now my BJ is soft and slow and sensual. It works well for me and my guys seem to like it a lot.

I know you guys like to be sweet and gentle with us ladies, but please please feel free to speak up if we can be doing something better or differently for you. The worst that can happen is we say no. It won't ruin the session, we won't resent you for asking. I WANT you to tell me, even if I can't accommodate. It makes it so much easier for me to maximize your pleasure, which makes me happy that I did a good job, and maybe you'll come back and see me again.

Oh what do you know about eating kitty?
Old 01-31-2015, 12:47 PM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Each pussy/woman is different, but technique by the guy can be a great equalizer. Also, when you are down there, you must follow her feedback. It might be subtle or it might be direct, but if you follow her when eating her out, she's going to cum and most likely compliment you. My first rule when going down on a lady is to act like you have been there before. If you are a clumsy buffoon, she'll think you never got passed Sex 101 when in high school (and I'm not talking about what they teach you in class ) Besides listening to her feedback, get to know the female anatomy and how orgasms are achieved. One recent article I read discussed the female anatomy and quite interestingly said that where a woman's clit is located has a direct bearing on whether or not she will be able to achieve an orgasm easily or not. Per this article, women with clits that are buried deeper in the vagina are hard to achieve and orgasm while those clits more exposed achieve orgasm sooner. Another article I read discussed the nexus location of nerve endings that help achieve an orgasm. Per this article, finding this nexus is key in getting a woman off. It recommend a slightly curved entry of fingers or tongue behind where the clit joins the rest of the vagina. If that area is stimulated, orgasm is a near certainty.

Barring the technical/anatomical info, this is my technique. First off, DATY is the first activity I enjoy engaging in on a date. I like to get started by kissing, groping, making out. In this foreplay, I like to let my hands roam into her nether region where I use my fingers to loosen her up and get her moist. At some point, I have her naked and am kissing/rubbing her body. At this point, I may slide a digit into her pussy. Soon enough, I have her on her back and spreading her legs. I like to star by kissing her kitty and then lightly licking all around it. Eventually, I will start licking from the bottom and go up like an ice cream cone. Each time I do this, I let my tongue go in deeper and deeper until I'm essentially fucking her with my tongue while flicking up on her clit when licking. As I'm doing this, I will start to pay more attention to her clit. As a guy, you can feel it when he clit starts to swell. When this happens, I use my tongue to give the clit all the attention. I may slide a finger into her pussy and/or use my thumb to apply some pressure to her starfish (maybe even work my thumb into her ass). At this point, I curve my tongue like where is surrounds the clit on 3 sides and begin to lick. If things are going as planned, my head is usually in a vice grip as she is squeezing me with her knees and thighs. From here I transition into sucking on the clit with a little biting If I really want to tease her, I will back off the clit and take her whole swollen kitty into my mouth and suck/flick my tongue before going back to the clit. If done right, she is cumming over and over again. The key is tongue pressure and knowing where to apply it.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:55 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

What are you talking about? Women do not orgasm.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:15 PM   #15
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
^^I can't reply to that privately....no pm's allowed...eeerrr
Dang! I tried to set up a dinner date to get to know you once about four months ago to see if there was chemistry for a weekend in Vegas, and that happened. I assumed one of my rants and our subtle disagreements caused you to ignore me.

** EDIT: Yeah, apparently my phone doesn't like posting what I typed, lol. It randomly didn't include half of the message, lol.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women