Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2015, 10:14 PM   #1
fishnet0055
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 279345
Default Eros vs backpage

Hello im completely new to this forum but I am a provider that had been posting on b.p. for 1 year I'd like to branch out a little bit and try to avoid some of the dangers and bs aassociated with b.p. so my question is ....... is Eros main stream ? What's the difference between posting there and b.p. does it depend on the area ? If anyone can offer any info I would appreciate it . Thanks in advance
fishnet0055 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:55 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Just my opinion. If you want more traffic BP, if you want a little higher end client go Eros. Just screen we'll with both. Good luck.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:59 AM   #3
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Everything is local in this biz. I believe there are some well established local ad sites that are popular in Metro NYC. Can't remember names. Eros is one of the more established national ad sites.

RR nailed it. Despite all the negatives BP gets a ton of traffic and will make your phone ring.

EROS or (in combination with) some other better ad boards may be a way to transition to a better clientele (& get out of the quickie low end biz/have no idea your rates/may not apply to you)

Just remember transition isn't always a smashing success on day 1 so you need a backup plan.

Some providers advertise on BP and other places. Can get complicated if you charge different rates.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:14 AM   #4
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

I am on this site, P411, and TER. For this area at least, that seems to be an effective combo. But I do hear EROS pop up in conversation from time to time. And yes, BP is everywhere, but seems to be very hit and miss for both providers and hobbyists...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:36 PM   #5
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
You can avoid complications concerning rates, by creating different personas and using different pics for each. That way, you can keep a flow of income, while also marketing to a better clientele elsewhere. I was never in that position, but have heard of other ladies doing just that. Good Luck!
That is what I was alluding to but executing it well is easier said than done. You need to have 2 truly different personas (& fake pics to boot, which is taboo in many circles) if you want to charge multiple pricing. Otherwise you end up damaging your new brand (which is ostensibly higher priced & where you want to move).

(As a guy) Of course I've never actually executed so I'm not the best one to lay out exactly how to do it. I've seen multiple prices create problems. Some care should be put into it.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:02 PM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Everything is local in this biz. I believe there are some well established local ad sites that are popular in Metro NYC. Can't remember names. Eros is one of the more established national ad sites.

RR nailed it. Despite all the negatives BP gets a ton of traffic and will make your phone ring.

EROS or (in combination with) some other better ad boards may be a way to transition to a better clientele (& get out of the quickie low end biz/have no idea your rates/may not apply to you)

Just remember transition isn't always a smashing success on day 1 so you need a backup plan.

Some providers advertise on BP and other places. Can get complicated if you charge different rates.
You can avoid complications concerning rates, by creating different personas and using different pics for each. That way, you can keep a flow of income, while also marketing to a better clientele elsewhere. I was never in that position, but have heard of other ladies doing just that. Good Luck!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:06 PM   #7
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Today, 03:36 PM That is what I was alluding to but executing it well is easier said than done. You need to have 2 truly different personas (& fake pics to boot, which is taboo in many circles) if you want to charge multiple pricing. Otherwise you end up damaging your new brand (which is ostensibly higher priced & where you want to move).

(As a guy) Of course I've never actually executed so I'm not the best one to lay out exactly how to do it. I've seen multiple prices create problems. Some care should be put into it.
Quote:
Today, 04:02 PM You can avoid complications concerning rates, by creating different personas and using different pics for each. That way, you can keep a flow of income, while also marketing to a better clientele elsewhere. I was never in that position, but have heard of other ladies doing just that. Good Luck!
How did ATL refer to Max's post before it was even posted?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:16 PM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
How did ATL refer to Max's post before it was even posted?
Good Question. When I first clicked the link, it indicated my subscription to the thread was revoked or something. So, I suppose the technical gods that be, must have a hand in tricky things of this nature. '\_(**)_/'

Anywho....was gonna respond.......

Fake pics are not necessary or encouraged. Different pics are all ya need, since so many gents have trouble connecting the dots. Ya only gotta look out for "informers" or those who feel it necessary to hamper any attempt a lady might make to make a little more by seeking a better clientele who actually are Hobbyists, because ya want or have a need to see fewer gents.
Old 01-14-2015, 04:16 PM   #9
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, I saw Maxi's post standalone earlier. Somewhere in the interim the server must have slipped along the space-time continuum. (Again!)
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:34 PM   #10
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
Well, I saw Maxi's post standalone earlier. Somewhere in the interim the server must have slipped along the space-time continuum. (Again!)
Oh my!

Yes!
Yes, of course!
That is exactly correct!

Actually, I was thinking much the same thing, but hey, the technical gods are easily understood and already have a reputation for dealing with me and my notices. I didn't wanna confuse the masses with yet another logical explanation they would never encounter. Hey, I'm considerate that way, ya know? LOL
Old 01-14-2015, 06:01 PM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I thought maybe ATL had a time machine. I was gonna ask if I could borrow it & make some... ummm.... "changes". Guess it was just a technical glitch.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:56 PM   #12
Johanna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260654
My ECCIE Reviews

Good clients come from eros. From ECCIE too, but more consistently from eros.
Johanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:42 PM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Doesn't EROS charge for providers to post? And by charge, I mean a premium price when compared to BP.

From my experience in hobbying, I've found a lot of the EROS girls are about 10-20% more costly than their counterparts on BP. Does that translate into better service? Maybe. Now the one thing I have also noticed with EROS is that the hotness factor of the providers is consistently high where as with BP you get the good, the bad, the ugly and the really ugly.

I do scan EROS from time to time, but I've never gone on EROS to purposely book a provider. Now, I've fucked a lot of girls who are on EROS. I just found out about them from other sources like ECCIE and P411.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:09 PM   #14
Foxychica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 256452

I use Eros and BP and Eros doesn't do much to me, just let providers know I'm serious about the business. So when I need a reference I always mention that I have ads on Eros.
And I know is weird.
Foxychica is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #15
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Oh my!

Yes!
Yes, of course!
That is exactly correct!

Actually, I was thinking much the same thing, but hey, the technical gods are easily understood and already have a reputation for dealing with me and my notices. I didn't wanna confuse the masses with yet another logical explanation they would never encounter. Hey, I'm considerate that way, ya know? LOL
It was (Q) fucking things up again. Sorry the fucking dork comes out once in awhile.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women