Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 271
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70611
biomed161944
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48211
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 02:47 AM   #1
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Let's talk about time, rates, and oh no... upcharges

Food For Thought
Ok guys and gals. I need/ want input from different perspectives.

Ok I recently have been asked for more extensive items on my menu which I do not mind at all. However I up charge for certain things. Staff edit - Biomed1. I go above and beyond to please my gentlemen and make their most intense desires and fantasies a reality. I'm pretty much no holds bar. Almost anything goes and excites me as i am fully in touch with my own sexuality. I enjoy all that I do as a provider.

I often run Specials, give discounts after the 4th visit or on overnights with regulars. I match rates for doubles if my partners rates are less then my own and its their client and I ask my Gentlemen to match mine for them. I try to keep my rates reasonable for our area and based on my reviews and ability to give what is wanted or expected from me at a top tier level.

So I have to ask. Am I wrong for the upcharge when a man wants more? McDonald's charges more for large size meals and no one cares. Restaurants charge more for adding items or larger dishes. So why can't we as providers do the same?? Tips are rare these days and I do everything in my power to deliver all that you seek. I don't watch the clock unless I have other obligations to follow, I'm lower volume now bc I seek chemistry with my lovers. So I only see the gents I mesh with the best. Great convo, funny, good head and dick, or deeper connections that help me evolve better mentally, physically and financially in some cases.

Am I wrong for the upcharges? I suppose I could just up my rate another 100 to ensure I'm treated fairly in every situation but how is that fair to all?

We have so many expenses to cover so it's not all profits for us. Covers, rooms, gas, special request all come out of our fees not to mention every day needs, Bill's, family needs, cheer fees, and God forbid cancellations last minute that waste money all together. Travel fees, heels, stockings, phone bill, web services, cpa's, car insurance. This isnt just fun and money for us. It's our livelihood, our job, our stability. Just bc it's not a normal 9-5 doesn't mean we should get ran over. I've made many many mistakes over the years in this hobby, I have used and been used or taken advantage of. But I have learned from it all. Im grateful to all who choose to see me. Without you guys my family would do without alot of things but because of you my daughter can afford to cheer, the kids have nice clothes, Christmas gifts. I have 6 children who count on me. Without this hobby they would do without the extras and anything not necessity. I do this so they don't have to feel my struggle. I do it so they never have to. I would sell my soul to give them the world, fight God over my family. As I'm sure you feel the same about yours.

All I'm saying is if it's not average and your provider goes above and beyond for you shouldn't you show her appreciation. A gift, a tip, or be understandable when something you seek cost a little more instead of try ik not to make her feel bad about it or haggle with her bc u want to be selfish and get the whole cow for the cost of the milk.

Food For Thought. Input please
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:10 AM   #2
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my honest opinion when you discount yourself you will get a discounted treatment if you know what I mean

if you always give discounts and specials people are never going to want to give you more and they will always expect more for less

Every business has business cost. And people who want to spend time with you will respect you enough to want to pay you something reasonable

It was my own clients who told me to raise my rates my own clients
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:12 AM   #3
Jacknimble
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I completely agree with you Trinity. Your “regular sessions” are above and beyond most others “upcharged sessions” anyway. No one should expect services, that most other providers don’t offer for any price, to be performed by you for free. Just because you WILL do them.
Jacknimble is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 07:57 AM   #4
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

First of all you are a great
lady. I don't think that you
are out of line for charging
More for the extras guys ask you for. They are wrong and
inconsiderate for expecting
some of the things you listed
for free. Me personality don't expect anything extra
with out more compensation
I have never cancelled without a real legit reason.
If you would like to discuss more on me
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:15 AM   #5
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Charge what market will bring you right amount of clients. Upcharge for those kind of requests are expected.
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:13 AM   #6
Rocksalt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottprestons View Post
Charge what market will bring you right amount of clients. Upcharge for those kind of requests are expected.
I second this.
Like Heath Ledger said in the Dark Knight:
“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.”
Rocksalt is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:41 AM   #7
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
First of all you are a great
lady. I don't think that you
are out of line for charging
More for the extras guys ask you for. They are wrong and
inconsiderate for expecting
some of the things you listed
for free. Me personality don't expect anything extra
with out more compensation
I have never cancelled without a real legit reason.
If you would like to discuss more on me
Sending my cashapp, once payment is recieved, I'll bend your ear.

What a gentleman!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #8
arcountryboy1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Personally speaking I think haggling is awful and should never occur.
If a provider feels she is worth a certain amount then so be it.
From a purely business standpoint a provider should charge what the market will bare.
Quality product deserves higher compensation in my book.
If I was a provider I would never do discounts it is a recipe for a " race to the bottom"in terms of prices.
Plus providers aren't hamburgers they are people like you and me and should be respected for the work they do.
arcountryboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:42 PM   #9
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I have come to prefer providers who set their fee based on time spent together for a set menu, that way it's clear on the front end for both parties and it is truly not fees based on certain acts but on clock time. Just keeps things strictly business-like. If there's an upcharge for certain acts I damn well better hear about it beforehand so I can decide beforehand how that fits in with my expectations. I don't want to hear about it after I'm already there and feeling the fires of arousal and in a mentally weakened state lol.
At the same time, if I get some wild hare that I want something unusual, whether it's a particular type of lingerie or stockings or toys, I have no problem being expected to pick up the actual tab for that expense. But again, that should be worked out beforehand.
Bottom line is like others have said, charge what your market will bear. Or bare.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:08 PM   #10
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I’m not against upcharges for certain things. If I request an outfit or want to do something that requires extra preparation (anal), it’s completely understandable to charge more. Not a fan of nickel and dime-ing for each position or other nonsense.
As far as tips go, I do sometimes tip for exceptional service, but most often I do not. If you feel you should be paid more, you should charge more. I never negotiate price, if it’s too high for me, I’ll look elsewhere.
That’s just how I see it.
AgFox is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:10 PM   #11
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgFox View Post
I’m not against upcharges for certain things. If I request an outfit or want to do something that requires extra preparation (anal), it’s completely understandable to charge more. Not a fan of nickel and dime-ing for each position or other nonsense.
As far as tips go, I do sometimes tip for exceptional service, but most often I do not. If you feel you should be paid more, you should charge more. I never negotiate price, if it’s too high for me, I’ll look elsewhere.
That’s just how I see it.
+1 I'm the same way.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:22 PM   #12
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

When gps directions work I never show up late
I have only cancelled twice after setting up a time
1 a week early when I was going out of state and only because of the early stages of this virus thing unfortunately
she didn't understand or respect my safety but she requires dental dams
The other time I had a traffic accident
The only time I try to get a lower price is when I want to be a regular like two to three times a month above all I try to be pleasant and considerate
I always try to use breath mints plus ask to shower there if I am not clean
She derserves to have a clean client as I would want her to be clean and fresh
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 04:33 PM   #13
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I think a girl should get whatever she has the ability to extract from a client. One provider I payed her phone bill for her several times. After I get to know a provider and she is eager to please, my wallet loosens up some.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 09:39 AM   #14
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all so much for all your input. I greatly appreciate it. Hey mods, can we sticky this?
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 01:11 PM   #15
Jesse1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

First of all, I can't wait to meet you. I love reading your post. "Fuck you, your Fired"! It's great. What I can tell you is that when you discount, you set a new low. Discounts mean. you have excess time and you are willing to sell a great service for less. Don't do that. You are passionate, love what you do and want to please all of your customers. Don't sell out for less, unless you plan to provide less. Personally, I have a couple of ATF providers that I try to see as often as possible. I aways tip well, because I know they treat me well. I am a low volume hobbies but do not mind paying for a great service. I don't look for a car date, I look for relaxation, passion and fun.
My 2 cents.....
Jesse1 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women