Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2022, 09:14 AM   #1
rico71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default Misadventures in the ICT

Just thought I'd let everyone know my issues lately here in ICT.
Lost a 100 deposit on a scam a couple weeks ago, thread is below somewhere.

Tried Layla Lane, Molly, and Tosh a couple times- just can't get our schedules to line up.

Last week I texted Jasmine Sweet:
https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...y/341060497787
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmines...wichita-907873
She said she was in Dodge City but would be coming to ICT for the weekend. She told me to call and get her rates so I did and I told her to call me when she got to town. I sent her several texts Friday and Saturday and got no response.

Tried to contact another Jas:
https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...u/927438871617
She told me I'd need to send a deposit, I told her I don't do deposits after my last fiasco and asked if there was anything else we could do. Never heard back.

Found a couple reviews on Tootsie so sent her some texts:
https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...e/492769836598
Talked to her and got everything set up for Monday night, then she went silent. She said she left her phone at her mom's. Set something up for Tuesday evening. Text her when I leave, she replies. Drove all the way to ICT and then nothing when I arrive. 15 minutes after the appt. she calls and says her car got towed and she needs to figure out what's going on. She says if I can come back in an hour, we can try again. I figure if she really got towed, she'll need more than an hour if she doesn't know who towed it and where it went.

So then I tried Jennifer (see Encounter reports). What a mess.

Things have not been great for me and the hobby.
rico71 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 03:46 PM   #2
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

it happens a lot.

i do love the excuses, they get bigger and bigger all the time.

stolen phone, broken phone, dead phone, phone not working, can't find phone, bad service, no service, forgot to pay service, text acct hacked... I've literally heard all of those in the last 10 days. I've been around awhile and the market is bad. I point girls to THESE threads, a lot of them, even the regulars just write it off to normal moaning from guys

attitude is as bad as ever seen it. as KBD said recently, the bar is low... really low.

dont even get me to started about the line of crazy defensiveness if you suggest a solution. btw... two of the girls you mentioned were a source of phone excuses.

one used them for 3 solid days ... when i suggested a new phone, they went ballistic to about how they needed money, etc...

so you need money, and the phone is absolutely key to making money... but you won't invest in something that works. Cool. enjoy poverty.

it never...NEVER ceases to amaze me how much money these folks burn through without thinking or prioritizing their business needs, then cry about being broke and needing money (i mean the 2500 plus on hotel rooms a month notwithstanding...)

enjoy the hustle. I'm seriously done for now. i need something longer term thank the constant hustle. will entertain smart women thusly...

if they are still around I remain hopeful... so far lol
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 10:16 AM   #3
ks2ny
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

You got that right Jack, probably 6 years ago a gal opened up about how many sessions a week she had, it averaged 5 a day. 100 half 200 hour, even if all were half hour, it's all cash. Blow it on stupid stuff. Could have a well funded IRA by 30 years old and paid off modest home.
ks2ny is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:29 PM   #4
PrairieFires
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I won't do deposits. I have been burned before.
PrairieFires is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 09:17 PM   #5
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s too bad ladies can’t rely on pre-booking in ICT.🥲 It could be a win/win. I’m sure not going to hang out HOPING someone books. I really used to like Wichita, and the guys were so nice. No pre-book, no deposit =no visit. Do your research and screening, and hopefully you guys will be back to fun soon.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 08:18 AM   #6
JustForFun.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor View Post
...no deposit =no visit.

The problem around here is most deposits are scams. Adding on to it even the "top" ladies that require deposits sometimes end up not coming. I get that it's a 2 way street and both sides have a right to feel burned.
JustForFun.1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 07:22 AM   #7
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink The only issue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor View Post
It’s too bad ladies can’t rely on pre-booking in ICT.🥲 It could be a win/win. I’m sure not going to hang out HOPING someone books. I really used to like Wichita, and the guys were so nice. No pre-book, no deposit =no visit. Do your research and screening, and hopefully you guys will be back to fun soon.
This is spot on. After years of being stood up and no showed on I now refuse to get my incall without scheduled sessions. I used to just have it available always but I've had to eat alot of expenses that way. I wish we were ALL a little more reliable
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 07:41 AM   #8
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Been there as well guys, here in KC, in Wichita, Tulsa, St Louis, Omaha, its everywhere. Thanks also to the ladies for chiming in though because without question there are Gents out there as well who don't help the situation at all! Two posts this week about gents who left the lady an envelope with no former presidents inside. Really folks, lets all be more adult, and all have some fun. Just two cents unsolicited......
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 11:27 AM   #9
satan666
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Been there as well guys, here in KC, in Wichita, Tulsa, St Louis, Omaha, its everywhere. Thanks also to the ladies for chiming in though because without question there are Gents out there as well who don't help the situation at all! Two posts this week about gents who left the lady an envelope with no former presidents inside. Really folks, lets all be more adult, and all have some fun. Just two cents unsolicited......
I'm assuming kcf that you speak of the whole deposit thing correct?

im here to tell you I've been burned by some of the more prominent girls with that whole debacle.

and idc who she is or how prominent she is where she travelled from or is travelling too!!!..

no provider will ever get a deposit from me again.

here is why been burnt to many times and at the end of the day my moneys gone and i have no recourse to get it back.
short of coming to the forums to bitch about it.

guess what I'm still out money and it turns into a he said she said then all the wk come out of the woodwork because you're trashing their lady fairs name!

still out $ and got nowhere we've all floated money to our fav girl with promisses of future appointments how many of those promisses ever come to fruition?
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 11:37 AM   #10
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

No my man, both of these incidents happened recently in KC and the ladies found their envelope with the compensation for time spent, to be empty or just plain paper and NO dead presidents inside, (not deposits), but the actual fee. Both found out after the "gentleman" had left the encounter. Frankly its probably time to do away with the envelope deal anyway,IMHO... As I said it takes TWO too Tango....
Old 03-06-2022, 02:07 PM   #11
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks2ny View Post
You got that right Jack, probably 6 years ago a gal opened up about how many sessions a week she had, it averaged 5 a day. 100 half 200 hour, even if all were half hour, it's all cash. Blow it on stupid stuff. Could have a well funded IRA by 30 years old and paid off modest home.
kcpitchreader is online now   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 08:02 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its been toooo long since I have been to wichita...maybe a road trip is in the near future..hmmmm

keep trying guys...good luck!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 09:39 PM   #13
satan666
Valued Poster

Quote:
No my man, both of these incidents happened recently in KC and the ladies found their envelope with the compensation for time spent, to be empty or just plain paper and NO dead presidents inside, (not deposits), but the actual fee. Both found out after the "gentleman" had left the encounter. Frankly its probably time to do away with the envelope deal anyway,IMHO... As I said it takes TWO too Tango....
that's fucked up but in the grand scheme of things these paper chasers better check their paper!

i have never found it insulting for a girl to count her money.

some guys in the hobby get livid about it. but this story is a prime example of why they should.

i have always thought the envelope thing is dumb anyhow!
Old 03-07-2022, 11:50 AM   #14
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
that's fucked up but in the grand scheme of things these paper chasers better check their paper!

i have never found it insulting for a girl to count her money.

some guys in the hobby get livid about it. but this story is a prime example of why they should.

i have always thought the envelope thing is dumb anyhow!
I would think especially if this is a first time encounter, it would be reasonable for her to count the funds beforehand. Just another example though of why such things happen because there are scammers out there on both sides of the hobby.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:09 PM   #15
satan666
Valued Poster

Default truer words never spoken

Quote:
I would think especially if this is a first time encounter, it would be reasonable for her to count the funds beforehand. Just another example though of why such things happen because there are scammers out there on both sides of the hobby.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women