Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60565
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 02:00 PM   #1
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews
Default P411

Since they're based out of Canada will they still be up and running or no?

I heard they will but I need confirmation of someone who knows more on this law if passed?

I googled it but I can't find anything...
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 02:10 PM   #2
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Being based outside of the US is no guarantee of safety when if the US government decides to come after you - it's just more protected than if the site was based within the US.

FOSTA / SESTA are the House and Senate versions of the bill, respectively. Both have passed and are waiting for Trump to sign it into law (which he will almost guaranteed do).
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 02:19 PM   #3
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Being based outside of the US is no guarantee of safety when if the US government decides to come after you - it's just more protected than if the site was based within the US.

FOSTA / SESTA are the House and Senate versions of the bill, respectively. Both have passed and are waiting for Trump to sign it into law (which he will almost guaranteed do).
Oh I know he is going to sign it but just wanted to know more information in regards to that site being based out of Canada.

Thank you
Old 03-24-2018, 02:24 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Since P411 is arguably not an ad site but a date screening service, has no explicit sexual solicitation references or XXX imagery, no reviews, either, they might be exempt. They may have to drop the "Available Now" feature and perhaps any mention of rates and menu, however, plus links to sites like ECCIE. The profiles for providers could change a lot.

Biggest problem I see is that before the ink dries on Trumps signature, the government may block adult sites at the host server level with their cooperation, using asset forfeiture as blackmail in some cases, other threats as applicable.

Might be a whole new Hobby world coming. The lawyers are the ones who are going to make a freakin' mint challenging this.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:21 PM   #5
CuSoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Oh I know he is going to sign it but just wanted to know more information in regards to that site being based out of Canada.

Thank you
Hi Amilia if a correlation is established it will be subject to further review...no guarantees.
CuSoon is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:35 PM   #6
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuSoon View Post
Hi Amilia if a correlation is established it will be subject to further review...no guarantees.
Thanks sweetheart
Old 03-25-2018, 02:22 AM   #7
anonsull
Valued Poster

Us Govt doesnt block sites dear, they seize the domain and arrest owners. It's textbook.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:32 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Might be a whole new Hobby world coming.
Not really. Merely a reversion to the "old Hobby world" when people had to be trusted with Real World information and referrals were made in person among those we know.

Unfortunately for them today's immature inhabitants and participants will be culled systematically from the activities.

It's amazing that some folks believe "hobbying" began with the internet.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:33 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonsull View Post
Us Govt doesnt block sites dear, they seize the domain and arrest owners. It's textbook.
Which "textbook" is that?
Old 03-25-2018, 04:32 AM   #10
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not really. Merely a reversion to the "old Hobby world" when people had to be trusted with Real World information and referrals were made in person among those we know.

Unfortunately for them today's immature inhabitants and participants will be culled systematically from the activities.

It's amazing that some folks believe "hobbying" began with the internet.
True. Play for pay began at the dawn of human history, when a cold and hungry cave woman traded her favors for a woolly hide blanket and a mammoth steak.

The more I research SESTA/FOSTA, and the CLOUD Act attached to the recent budget passage (which affects EVERY aspect of online and digital data), the less I like the future of the Hobby. I do not wish to go backward to the "old days." The Internet has been the single most positive change to happen to the "oldest profession" since the condom, IMHO. Safer advertising and screening, alerts, general info exchange beneficial to both sides possible through boards like ECCIE.

Privacy is quickly eroding on the Web and elsewhere. We're looking at a science fiction scenario coming true, where we are ALL monitored and regimented.

Those of you ladies promoting yourselves with Twitter, don't erroneously believe that's a safe haven. Provider accounts will likely be terminated there as time goes on.

If I do have to regress, I'm going all the way. I will likely remove as much of my electronic presence as possible eventually, but right now, like everyone else, I'm dangling.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:23 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

We're looking at a science fiction scenario coming true, where we are ALL monitored and regimented.

Last I heard the contents of Teresa Brown's (RIP) little black book hadn't been disclosed.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:02 AM   #12
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Those of you ladies promoting yourselves with Twitter, don't erroneously believe that's a safe haven. Provider accounts will likely be terminated there as time goes on.

Yes, for the ladies starting out on Twitter, be aware that Twitter has for the past few months been preemptively putting "shadowbans" (where they don't outright delete your account, but prevent you from being found on searches, etc.) on accounts that are too sexually explicit, so make sure to try and keep your posts PG if you can.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women