Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2022, 12:29 AM   #1
longhard1one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Encounter: A Lovely Fucking Day

Date: 7-1-2022
Name: Lovely
Phone: Get Verified
Email Address: get verified
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Far North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Get Verified
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJx2, BLS, TUMAx3, CG, RCG, ACG, K9, MISH, Standing Mish, standing k9, piledriver, tried Greek (no go), planking, name a position, we either tried it or will try it next time.
Hair Length and Color: black just below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' sexy as fuck, with nice ass and perky MM small C's big B's tats above left breast and tramp stamp
Recommendation: Yes
longhard1one is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 06:53 AM   #2
Blavish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Have to use Astroglide to navigate the tight straits in the greek isles
Blavish is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 08:49 AM   #3
Deus_Soul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Damn good info longhard.
Lovely is an ATF, Nympho to her core.
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 10:44 AM   #4
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Lovely title, sounds like something Bruce Willis would say... That gives me an ideal!
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:40 AM   #5
longhard1one
Valued Poster

yes and i didn't want to go into too much detail. However, this post isn't enough to be considered for me to have premium access. Mr biomed said it is missing contact information but anyone who has been to a studio knows that you just post their website and go from there because the ladies don't want their information blasted on this page.

HEY BIOMED, learn to hobby.
Old 07-04-2022, 11:36 AM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2853334

Post # 2 provides the following information
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Gentlemen.
This Thread was posted in another forum a few years ago due to the same issues we are seeing in the Dallas Forums.

There are a few venues that choose their business model to where a client must have a password to access their platform.

That is fine if that is how they choose to run their business.
But, we cannot grant PA for those Reports for any Provider/Studio/Amp that chooses this business model as all members do not have access to that password to gain entry into the website.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:47 PM   #7
meoseum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Next time you doggy her grab her hairs with your hand in a pony tail to reveal the crucifix on the back of her neck, the proof of her devout Catholicism.
meoseum is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 05:28 PM   #8
longhard1one
Valued Poster

@biomed1 you don't need access to their website, there is a link that says contact and you contact them, you get verified, then they show you the choices. If you were in Texas and visited these studios, you would understand that.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:13 PM   #9
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhard1one View Post
@biomed1 you don't need access to their website, there is a link that says contact and you contact them, you get verified, then they show you the choices. If you were in Texas and visited these studios, you would understand that.
This site and its guiding principles do not revolve around the state of Texas and how one particular business chooses to run their model.

For all intents and purposes, the Encounter Reports are designed so that ALL members of Eccie may be able to make contact with the provider in which the Report is written about without having to jump thru a bunch of hoops to make contact with the provider, much less the requirement of being a member of another platform to access the information.

That Studio don't even have pictures of the lineups for OUR member to be able to view.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 11:55 PM   #10
longhard1one
Valued Poster

@djBrocks i understand that this website doesn't have pictures available for those who have not been verified but that is how they choose to do it. Now i have written several reviews and gave the same amount of contact information about this one Studio and those who are the actual admins of this page approve the posts and grant access. My argument is that Biomed is a monger from Mississippi, does not know the Dallas market and therefore does not hold the credentials to deem whether a post is worthy or not. He needs to stick with his Mississippi and Arkansas forums where he repeatedly posts.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:02 PM   #11
jb0006
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

We're not allowed to post pics of the ladies anyway, so honestly what does it matter?
It's like the admins here are trying to one up the ones at OH2. Hahaha
jb0006 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 03:09 PM   #12
tiggold
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

So anyone get Greek from Lovely?

I have not been given access. I've asked and was told not this time.
tiggold is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 03:15 PM   #13
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggold View Post
So anyone get Greek from Lovely?

I have not been given access. I've asked and was told not this time.
I know someone who did. I can give your more details in DM
ksalter123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 06:40 PM   #14
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhard1one View Post
@djBrocks i understand that this website doesn't have pictures available for those who have not been verified but that is how they choose to do it. Now i have written several reviews and gave the same amount of contact information about this one Studio and those who are the actual admins of this page approve the posts and grant access. My argument is that Biomed is a monger from Mississippi, does not know the Dallas market and therefore does not hold the credentials to deem whether a post is worthy or not. He needs to stick with his Mississippi and Arkansas forums where he repeatedly posts.

Biomed is an admin as well as DJ is and they are helping myself and the other Dallas mods run the Dallas forums. It doesn't matter if you know the Dallas market or not. When it comes to reviews we all look for contact info and as the Sticky https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2853334

says

If you just supply a link as contact the link has to be available for all eccie members and not be passworded.

It's the studio's decision to not disclose the phone number or email address unless you screen. If they ever change that then review moderation would be different.
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 08:28 PM   #15
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Let's Go! is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women