Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70526
biomed161394
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453099
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47962
pyramider46370
bambino40570
CryptKicker37128
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2024, 07:41 AM   #1
vanessa956
*Vanessa956*

User ID: 368918
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Based off a true story.

Feeling the wetness between my legs as I walk slowly passed the reception, always look fabulous but forgettable and always look like you know where you are going. I glide my way into the elevator wondering what to expect when that door opens, I get butterflies in my stomach. The thrill of the unknown. What is planning on doing with me? I knock on the door softly but yet loud enough for him to hear. He opens to door with a smile on his face and invites me in. Instantly I see a bulge in his pants. I start to wonder if he was thinking of all the things he would get to do with me. Use me as his little fuck doll as a gift for himself. He’s not bad looking and his conversation is intriguing. His intelligence is turning me on even more. I start to get even more wet, I feel it soaking through my panties that I can’t take it anymore. The way his eyes glance all over me and he’s biting his lip. As per usual I check for the usual transaction placed discretely on the table. I ask if I can rinse off because this Texas heat can be unbearable. While in the shower I slowly touch my pussy at the thought of him excited to lick on me and have his way with me.
I open the door with just a towel on because I am way to excited and my pussy is literally throbbing at the thought of his cock inside me. I slowly crawl on top of him and gently kiss him on his neck and he proceeds to grab my firm round ass. His hand slowly works its way to my pussy lips and I can tell by the way he got excited that he felt the wetness from my pussy. I needed it bad, but I’m here to be his play toy. He felt on me all over grabbing my breast and suckling on my nipples gently and then he started to bite them slowly. I let out a loud moan and moved my hips forward grinding my wet pussy on his leg. He was taking his time on me, I could tell. Gently kissing my neck and holding my waste and ass. He turned me over like a beast and now I was on my back looking up at him. With that look of starvation in his eyes. He spreads my legs open aggressively, and with the most gentle lick of the tip of his tounge his licks right on my clit. I let out a loud moan as my body shivers with pleasure. I couldn’t help it. I wanted it, I needed it! He starts to lick my pussy like he was starving and I couldn’t help but moan and grab his head and start to rock my hips at his face, slowly fucking his face with my pussy. Hearing my pussy juices all over his face and he’s pulling me closer and squeezing my ass from underneath. All I could think about is how bad I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wanted to taste it, taste it all. I know he wanted me to come because he would not stop until I let out a load moan of orgasm. My body was quivering and juices dripped from my pussy down my ass and onto the bed sheets. I was breathing hard. He looked up at me and smiled. His cock was rock hard and my mouth was watering ready to put it in my mouth. I slowly suckled on the tip of his dick and he said “Please not so fast, you’ll make me cum”. But I wanted it so bad. But I slowly sucked his cock and tasting the precum. I couldn’t help it and started to lick his balls and he let out a moan of pleasure and grabbed my hair and looked at me and said “Good girl, suck daddy’s cock some more”. My pussy is now pulsating screaming to to get fucked! How dare he make me wait! But with the sounds of pleasure coming from him every time I deep throat his cock I wanted it even more.
He started to get a little more aggressive and pushed my head down his cock as far as I could take it and I gagged a little, with slobber sliding down to his balls. I don’t know what it was about him calling me a “Good girl and you’re doing such a good job baby.” Just made it even more hard for me to wait to have my pussy stretch by him. He grabbed me by my neck like he knew what he was doing and bent me over. Oh how excited I got, I’m about to get used. He spanked me ass and asked me “Is this what you wanted?”, I let out a loud moan “Yes daddy!! Please!” With my dripping wet pussy and slowly slides his cock into my pussy. I let out a loud moan in pure ecstasy. I could have came that very second! He pushes my head down and arches my back to where my ass is up and I’m faced down. And fucks me with every inch of him. This… this is what I wanted. To be his fuck doll. For his pleasure, to be used by him. I couldn’t help it, I came all over his cock. I needed it so bad. He whispered in my ear, “I’m not done with you yet!” I thought in my head, good, because I wanted more. He grabbed my hands from behind and pulled me closer to him while still fucking me from behind. I could hear the clap of his cock as he’s ramming into my pussy. I know I am going to squirt if he keeps doing that! He’s letting out moans and saying “Fuck, this pussy is good!”I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I got surprised when I heard it get super wet and squishy noises. I had squirted all over his cock. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head as I moaned. “Fuck, ima about to cum!!” He yelled pulling me harder towards him. My tits bouncing harder with ever pump he thrusted in me. He pulls the condom off and cums all over my ass. “You look so beautiful getting fucked.” He wispered.
I had to take a second and catch my breath. “I fucking needed that.” I whispered as I laid still for a few minutes. He was breathing hard and smiling at me. I knew he would be gone and back to whatever city he lived in. But at that moment, I was in pure bliss.

Had to rush the end. Got all excited. Thanks for reading guys!
vanessa956 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 08:09 AM   #2
Prince243
Registered Member

Omg. Dm me pls.
Prince243 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women