Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Angry Righties can's stand losing, so they start shooting!

Shot fired into Obama campaign office in Denver

DENVER (Reuters) - A gunshot was fired into President Barack Obama's downtown Denver re-election headquarters on Friday while campaign workers were inside but no one was struck, police said.
Denver Police Detective Raquel Lopez said a worker inside the office called police in mid-afternoon to report that a bullet had shattered a window pane.
"Right now, no one is in custody and investigators are looking at surveillance video to see if a vehicle can be identified," Lopez said.
Lopez said it was a single shot and no one inside was physically injured.
Detectives are not aware of any threats made to the campaign, but are exploring all possibilities, she said.
(Editing by Mary Slosson and Eric Walsh)
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The shooters are probably 20-somthing OWS deadenders; or pissed off wacko environmental extremists (ELF), or chronic unemployed Obama voters who had their free cell phone service canceled, or illegal immigrants who are pissed Obama didn't give them amnesty, or radical gay agenda activists who want to see Republicans blamed.

Or ____ ; take your pick of any number of the disgruntled who have been beaten down by the Obama economy and policies.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #3
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The shooters are probably 20-somthing OWS deadenders; or pissed off wacko environmental extremists (ELF), or chronic unemployed Obama voters who had their free cell phone service canceled, or illegal immigrants who are pissed Obama didn't give them amnesty, or radical gay agenda activists who want to see Republicans blamed.

Or ____ ; take your pick of any number of the disgruntled who have been beaten down by the Obama economy and policies.
Nice try, but you know damn well, lefties don't shoot at campaign offices, or abortion clinics, or at deer for that matter.

We all know damn well what kind of people did this, and it's no coincidence that it happened not too long after Ryan got taken to the shed by Biden.

Your spin won't work on this one.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Really? really? You want to try again Markie Mark? In 2008 in the very city of Denver an Obama campaign office was broken into and trashed. It turned out to be Obamatons trying to pump up support with a false flag op. Just like that Congressman in Georgia who had his own staffers deface his office with swastikas. This sounds like either a OWS (we know about them) or another false flag op. I think you really believe that since this has been out there for about four days without a comment by you. I guess the Obama progaganda network is failing.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:34 AM   #5
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Really? really? You want to try again Markie Mark? In 2008 in the very city of Denver an Obama campaign office was broken into and trashed. It turned out to be Obamatons trying to pump up support with a false flag op. Just like that Congressman in Georgia who had his own staffers deface his office with swastikas. This sounds like either a OWS (we know about them) or another false flag op. I think you really believe that since this has been out there for about four days without a comment by you. I guess the Obama progaganda network is failing.
First of all, I have a life, I don't post on weekends, sorry.

Second of all, show me where OWS members have taken a shot at ANYBODY.

3rd, you are equating a break in with shooting at people??? REALLY?? REALLY?

Ok teacher, you failed.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

three minutes before you respond??? what kept you Markie Mark? If I was George Soros and paying your salary I would expect a response within a minute. You really can't see it huh. It was Denver (yes, the same Denver) that had this false flag op the last election and those people did not go to jail. They still live in Denver. Are you really trying to say that OWS has not been involved in violence, rapes, drug sales, and assaults. These people are predisposed to break the law and no one was hurt. So this was violence with the goal of attracting attention and not actually hurting someone which is exactly what OWS does.

Oh by the way, Recent polls show that it is the dems who are losing. Doesn't that support me and blow your argument up?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Karlmarxroxny, please call the Denver police with your leads. Since you know who did it, I'm sure they'd be interested.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
three minutes before you respond??? what kept you Markie Mark? If I was George Soros and paying your salary I would expect a response within a minute. You really can't see it huh. It was Denver (yes, the same Denver) that had this false flag op the last election and those people did not go to jail. They still live in Denver. Are you really trying to say that OWS has not been involved in violence, rapes, drug sales, and assaults. These people are predisposed to break the law and no one was hurt. So this was violence with the goal of attracting attention and not actually hurting someone which is exactly what OWS does.

Oh by the way, Recent polls show that it is the dems who are losing. Doesn't that support me and blow your argument up?
OWS does not shoot at people teacher sorry. You still think I'm a paid operative? lol, wow you are an idiot.

Recent polls show Obama regaining his lead dingleberry, so the only thing blown up is your mental processing skills.

I can't wait until the suspects are caught, I'm gonna have fun rubbing it in your faces.

Let's not forget the type of people who perpetrate violence against Obama:

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-10-27/j...ee?_s=PM:CRIME
Old 10-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Probably so. It's pretty much a toss up of the type of individual it is. There is one thing we do know for sure is, the bastard can't shoot.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok. Let me get this straight. One person fires a shot through a window at an Obama campaign headquarters. One unidentified person. Out of millions who are not planning to vote for Obama, however, since one of them MAY have fired the shot, the millions who are not planning to vote for Obama are willing to resort to violence to accomplish their ends. Even though we don't know who fired the shot, what his/her political affiliation is, if any, we know that millions of people are prone to violence, because of that one unidentified individual.

On a board well known for wild stretches of the imagination, this one takes the cake. What a ridiculous accusation, KarlMarxRoxny. Totally ridiculous. If this is the best you can do to smear your opposition, my prediction of an Obama landslide may be very well wrong.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #11
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
On a board well known for wild stretches of the imagination, this one takes the cake. What a ridiculous accusation, KarlMarxRoxny. Totally ridiculous. If this is the best you can do to smear your opposition, my prediction of an Obama landslide may be very well wrong.
The fact is you don't know it's not a right wing nut do you? We have seen rightys and white supremacists and right nutjobs do this stuff before.

We will see old man. Just wait...
Old 10-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
The fact is you don't know it's not a right wing nut do you? We have seen rightys and white supremacists and right nutjobs do this stuff before.

We will see old man. Just wait...
Wait for what? Trust, me without any witnesses and not to mention a grainy CCTV Tape, Denver PD will more than likely not come up with a suspect, and if by some remote chance they do, what do you think they'll charge the offender with? This investigation probably already has been File 13 never to be mentioned again.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #13
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Wait for what? Trust, me without any witnesses and not to mention a grainy CCTV Tape, Denver PD will more than likely not come up with a suspect, and if by some remote chance they do, what do you think they'll charge the offender with? This investigation probably already has been File 13 never to be mentioned again.
Im gonna quote you on that.

If that's so, then why are the Denver Police currently reviewing surveliance video? Why is the secret service involved?

You people are just comical in your bias.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...m_national_pop
Old 10-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Shot fired into Obama campaign office in Denver

"Right now, no one is in custody and investigators are looking at surveillance video to see if a vehicle can be identified," Lopez said.
Had you been an educated and semi-literate person, marks-rocks-with-pee, you wouldn't put the title you did on the quote you cited.

Quote:
Nice try, but you know damn well, lefties don't shoot at campaign offices, or abortion clinics, or at deer for that matter.
Wrong again, marks-rocks-with-pee.

Jared Lee Loughner Identified As Gabrielle Giffords Shooter http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_806243.html

. . . . - - - . . .Jared Lee Loughner

'Former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views as "left wing, quite liberal," "radical."'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Beat me to it IB...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women