Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48212
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default What makes a good double?

A provider posed this question to me a while back and I thought it was a good one. To me, while I have specific things in mind, the general, short answer is sexual interaction between the ladies. While I certain enjoy the attention of say, a double BBBJ or four hands all over Spanky Jr., I don't see myself ever knowingly signing up for a double where the ladies don't even touch each other. Ideally I'd like for the ladies to kiss, DATY, and partake of some threesome-specific positions.

I'm not naive enough to think that all ladies are really going to be into it, but good acting is sufficient. I have been fortunate enough (once) to be with two ladies who were avowed bisexuals and it was amazing.

So that's what I think makes a good double. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts, both clients and providers.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:34 AM   #2
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

+1 Completely agree. I've had threesomes where all the girls did was take turns. No interaction with each other. For me the interaction between the girls and both of them with me at the same time is essential to excitment of the experience.
Nukeman69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:49 AM   #3
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I clarify that they are bisexual before apt is confirmed. If answer is no , I ride away.

There is nothing like going down on a girl with another girl. Or mounting the top girl while they are in 69.

Unfortunately it's not readily available in this area ��
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:51 AM   #4
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPitt View Post
Unfortunately it's not readily available in this area ��
I like girls who like girls. I wouldn't consider myself bisexual. More along the lines of I'm horny and I'll fuck whoever.
If you're wanting a more authentic doubles session, then you've obviously been looking in the wrong places. I have two lesbian friends who want to do doubles with me. Youve probably seen pictures of the new one. The other is POC. If you're not afraid of a big girl (me), then we could definitely have some fun.
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:11 AM   #5
BobSmoot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
I like girls who like girls. I wouldn't consider myself bisexual. More along the lines of I'm horny and I'll fuck whoever.
If you're wanting a more authentic doubles session, then you've obviously been looking in the wrong places. I have two lesbian friends who want to do doubles with me. Youve probably seen pictures of the new one. The other is POC. If you're not afraid of a big girl (me), then we could definitely have some fun.
I thought I was hip to all the initials used in the hobby but what is POC?
BobSmoot is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:14 AM   #6
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Person of color
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:53 AM   #7
Guest110920
Account Disabled

To be clear, I'm not saying ladies who only want M->F contact should not do doubles. I'm sure there are guys that want that. Just that it should be clear in advance what the client is getting - which it generally is if there have been any reviews of the duo. Also this isn't about anything specific I've experienced. I've actually not had a double where the ladies didn't touch each other sexually in some way. I hear about other guys who have though, and sometimes seem to be surprised by it.
Old 07-13-2017, 12:40 PM   #8
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

For me, it's all about me. In a perfect delusional world, I'd have both girls begging for my cock.
If they interact with each other... so be it. I don't find two girls going at it a turn on or off for me, it just is.
Yes, I realize I'm in the minority... LOL
The one threesome I had, the girls did some DATY, didn't bother me any and I never felt neglected, so all was good!
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:53 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done many many doubles and I think the one thing that makes or breaks it is genuine chemistry and intereaction between the ladies... Whether they are lesbians in real life or they simply enjoy the thrill of engaging in something a little bit out of the norm.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:43 PM   #10
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Just had two girls the other day, a suggested positions..

Lay one girl on her back on the bed with pillow under her head, stand next to bed, have that girl on ball patrol, licking and sucking them like crazy. Then other girl in doggie either blowing you or doing her doggie. This is AMAZING!!
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 06:55 PM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I've done many many doubles and I think the one thing that makes or breaks it is genuine chemistry and intereaction between the ladies... Whether they are lesbians in real life or they simply enjoy the thrill of engaging in something a little bit out of the norm.
Great point. I think even the desired activities wouldn't be nearly as good without this.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:18 PM   #12
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've had threesomes where the two women were into each other as well as me and I prefer those types. I have also had them where both girls "acted" like they were into each other and it just ruined it. And I have had threesomes where they both just focused me and not each other and it was just as good. So just clarify what you seek before setting one up.

If you are wanting to watch girl on girl action make sure they enjoy it too.

I have also done the MFM threesomes with a buddy and though no sword crossing occurred it was a great time watching a lady handling both of us.

Now to get enough nerve to do a full on orgy is my ultimate goal. Body issues keep me from trying that but I am slowly working on those. Marc Dorcel films awesome orgies he captures what I would like to participate in.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:19 AM   #13
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottprestons View Post
Just had two girls the other day, a suggested positions..

Lay one girl on her back on the bed with pillow under her head, stand next to bed, have that girl on ball patrol, licking and sucking them like crazy. Then other girl in doggie either blowing you or doing her doggie. This is AMAZING!!
Sounds like fun, I'll have to try that! I'm also partial to the Triangle aka Pyramid

http://68.media.tumblr.com/b5c9c65b2...c76o2_1280.png

Don't mind all the silly verbiage, it was the best pic I could find.

It's also enjoyable with one of the ladies at the base.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:28 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I luv my doubles where its all balls to the wall everybody doing everybody
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #15
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I luv my doubles where its all balls to the wall everybody doing everybody
Amen to that!