Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys, your eccie names and pictures for your advatars?

Okay so I pmed a guy today, and yes I know shame on me. But it was a good pm. His eccie handle is Marcel but his eccie picture reminds me of Fred Durst from Limp Biscuit. And i t got me to thinking that was hot. So I sent him a pm saying i liked his eccie picture. There are some others on here that I love like James Bond, because I loved his movies. Or Co Horn because I love dogs. So what made you all decide on the picture that you use for your avatar or for your name?
Old 01-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Duck and Cover,
SP WILL BE HERE SOON.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I like cucumbers
Old 01-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
Marcel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Tara, leave me alone. You PM'd me because I wrote on one of your reviews in private tags. You always solicit yourself via pms. Offering me a doubles with a friend of yours?

I do not want to see you. Please do not PM me.

Old 01-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Was watching Ironman 2 while trying to register and after a couple of dozen attempts, (all the cool handles were taken) I tried TS and it worked!! I was so exhausted!
Old 01-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #6
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
Tara, leave me alone. You PM'd me because I wrote on one of your reviews in private tags. You always solicit yourself via pms. Offering me a doubles with a friend of yours?

I do not want to see you. Please do not PM me.
Okay you need to chill out. I sent you a pm saying that I like your handle and the picture. My friend had seen you and said I would think your cute. Please feel free to post the pms that I sent on here. You need to quit attacking me sir and grow up. I don't care if you write on all of my reviews, I started this thread because I wanted too. I don't solicit anything! Get your facts straight! I could care less that you dont want to see me. I dont see guys with attidudes anyway.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #7
Marcel
Gaining Momentum

No, I've never seen your friend and I don't post on all your reviews. Stop lying. This is why I don't post, SO MUCH DRAMA.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #8
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, I've never seen your friend and I don't post on all your reviews. Stop lying. This is why I don't post, SO MUCH DRAMA.
Okay sure you havent! You make drama when you start DRAMA. You started it by posting on this thread.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #9
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I occasionally pm gents that I thought their avatars were funny and it made me laugh, they didn't seem to mind.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
Marcel
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
I occasionally pm gents that I thought their avatars were funny and it made me laugh, they didn't seem to mind.
Oh, I don't mind her "liking" my avatar/handle but I know that wasn't the real reason she pm'd me. She PM'd me because I wrote on her review in private tags. Tara is known for pming guys on here after they write on her review. It's annoying. She is a liar for saying I saw her friend and I think this is so dumb so I am signing off.

I have now recieved 7 PM's from her as of 1/6/2011 at 7:29pm after repeatedly telling her to leave me alone and stop PMing me. She has a problem.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh, I don't mind her "liking" my avatar/handle but I know that wasn't the real reason she pm'd me. She PM'd me because I wrote on her review in private tags. Tara is known for pming guys on here after they write on her review. It's annoying. She is a liar for saying I saw her friend and I think this is so dumb so I am signing off.

I have now recieved 7 PM's from her as of 1/6/2011 at 7:29pm after repeatedly telling her to leave me alone and stop PMing me. She has a problem.
No sir you have a problem. I have received the same amount of pms from you with threats. You are crazy! I started this thread because I wanted to know not because you posted on my review that I could careless about. Not quit the crap that you have started on this thread. You sir have the problem. Please sign off and stay off. Its guys like you that ruin this place for a board to be fun. Post more crap on here and I will just close it. You have ruined it already.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #12
Marcel
Gaining Momentum

Tara you are delusional. I never threatened you. In fact I didn't say much more than, "Leave me alone Tara" or "Stop PMing me, Tara"

BY ALL MEANS - send the pms to the mods, or paste them on here.

I am not the first nor the last guy to be bombarded by your pm messages and your lies. But yet its always the GUY who is at fault? Let's see, YOU are the common denominator here....

You probably should close the thread, it shows how crazy you are.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Know sir the fact that you keep on and on and on. Just shows how crazy you are. So come on and post again. Trust me your not well liked from what I hear. I thought your advatar was hot thats all it was. And then you want to start all this crap. You sir are the CRAZY one. But come and post under me again. Show everybody how SCHYO you really are. Yes I have pmed some guys in the heat of the matter, and yes got banned from it. So what are you trying to do, umm lets see start shit. Please post the pms here now so they can see you are crazy.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:53 PM   #14
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I like cucumbers

Care to share a recipe,
I prefer them to be natural, organic, strong and true other wise I find them tasteless and bitter.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #15
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Soak cucumbers in Vinegar you should like that, they are sour. Just like pickles.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women