Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48277
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default An Interesting situation. Shitting where I eat or just good fun? No it's not 2 girls and a cup.

OK one of my family members requires in home care. The girl that comes out during the week is very pretty (ex stripper) and I was told last night that she likes me and basically wants to fool around. OK all I see here is trouble.

It's like shitting where you eat, or sleep, or do anything you don't want shit on.

So do you guys think, "Hey no problem, fool around, who cares." Or "run away, run far away."

I just see nothing but problems, especially for my family member. HOWEVER, what if I talked her into providing with me? She'd be happy and it would be hobby based, not home. I can compartmentalize hobby way better than real life. The two are seperate. Mostly.

I really have no idea how to deal with this. It's not going away. it's a huge rainbow colored elephant in the room and being the resident hippy, I can't hide the fact I can see it, not for long anyway.

Personal entanglements almost ALWAYS spell bad news. My advice to others is to run away. However, it being me, makes it a little more strange. Things are never so cut and dried as I like to imagine they are.... Or is it me that adds the water to the dry and makes it a big deal when in fact it wasn't?

Thoughts?

OH and because you will ask, she is blonde too.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Let me play with her a few times. Then I'll give you my views on whether she'd be a good provider. I won't even charge her. Unless she asks for legal advice. Ha. But seriously...

Play with her. If the play sucks, then np. If the play is good, then you may have some thinking to do. But you'll never know until you play with her.

Oh, be sure to film it if you do and send me the mpeg.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I think having her as a provider - partner could also lead to issues. Just because you can compartmentalize doesn't mean she can. A couple of alternative hobby based solutions would be:
a. She's really into you but you're only mildly into her, in which case you simply offer her a discounted introductory rate to become your client (rather than partner).

b. You're into her as much or more than shes into you, in which case you ask her straight up what she would charge for a session, pointing out that making it a business arrangement is safer emotionally for all concerned.

Granted, neither of these insures no complications, but both would lend themselves to having a fixed number of encounters.

It must be tough having so many people who want to get into your pants! Since this never happens to me you should keep in mind that like all free advice, mine is worth every penny you paid for it!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #4
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Trust your instincts.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #5
dogsmack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have a clean & simple solution in 2 parts...
1. Hire a new home care professional.
2. Get naked & sweaty with the hot ex-stripper/home care girl (and sell tickets).

Truly not trying to be a smart ass. I think you can make this work.
dogsmack is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:15 PM   #6
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

dogsmack do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good HC pro? We've been doing this for more than 10 years and this is the very best we have EVER found. It would sooooo fucking figure there would be a catch.

But seriously she's awesome.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #7
dogsmack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow, that sure does make it a tough decision. I guess I am in the same position as Iaintlein, I don't have chicks standing in line for me, so I am always going to go the hot girl route.

Damn, I hate to say it, but if she is that good a HC professional, it might just be easier to go find another hot girl to date.
dogsmack is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
delimex007

Encounters: 17

Never mix business and pleasure. And as you say, a quality HC is very tough to find. Especially if she is reliable and trustworthy. Why risk it for a moment of passion which may or may not take off?
My opinion - Just leave her to your family member .
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #9
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Do it or you will be banned from Eccie.

Seriously, I would do it without thinking twice about it.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
JustMe68
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41595

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
Never mix business and pleasure. And as you say, a quality HC is very tough to find. Especially if she is reliable and trustworthy. Why risk it for a moment of passion which may or may not take off?
My opinion - Just leave her to your family member .
+1

It's just not worth it to risk a good permanent relationship (business or otherwise) for the mere potential of temporary pleasure.
JustMe68 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #11
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

You know better, you just don't want to see it for the potential disaster it is.
Seriously. Don't do it.

The fact that she is taking care of a family member in need and is a high quality HC professional, would be more important to me than eating her pussy but that is just me. I'm silly like that.

If she is an ex-stripper and is now a HC professional, I wouldn't introduce her to the hobby...kinda seems like bringing her back in to the same type of life she was in before, just less work. Why bring her back into it? Leave the girl alone. Plenty of fish in the sea.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #12
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
You know better, you just don't want to see it for the potential disaster it is.
Seriously. Don't do it.

The fact that she is taking care of a family member in need and is a high quality HC professional, would be more important to me than eating her pussy but that is just me. I'm silly like that.

If she is an ex-stripper and is now a HC professional, I wouldn't introduce her to the hobby...kinda seems like bringing her back in to the same type of life she was in before, just less work. Why bring her back into it? Leave the girl alone. Plenty of fish in the sea.
+1
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #13
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43071
My ECCIE Reviews

run.......
Chloe_lane is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #14
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I agree, do not mix business with pleasure. She is basically an employee of the family and should remain so unless she moves on to another employer, then go get her.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:09 PM   #15
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Train Wreck
mtabsw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women