Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default A provider applies for a job at your company

Strictly hypothetical:

A woman you know to be a provider applies for a job at your company. Either she's getting out of the business, or she works nights and weekends only, and she wants (or needs) to have a day job.

Several different scenarios are possible:
1) Probably the easiest one is that you know who she is -- you saw her ads or her P411 profile, or a buddy sent you her pic -- but she doesn't know you.

2) You know each other -- say you met at some socials -- but you never met BCD.

3) You've been BCD with her.

How would you address the situation?

Would it make a difference if you were involved in the hiring decision or will be in her supervisory chain? Would it make a difference if she saw you and recognized you?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Same as seeing her at the mall, at the dance club, the lake, or at the park. You DAMN SURE never, ever leave the door open to mix business with the hobby. Unless, you want your world to come down crashing. Then it's perfectly alright to invite the opportunity of that hapenning.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

What Donnie Brasco said... I would go to great lengths to treat her as a new employee who is new to my company. I would keep it business appropriate.
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

The first rule of Fight Club!
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

+1
Don't mix business and pleasure......NEVER!
You have too much to lose.
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I think you guys are being much too simple in your thinking.

I was thinking of the potential for either of you to use the knowledge that you had to influence the hiring decision, one way or the other. I was thinking of the potential for a somewhat awkward working relationship, whether it would be better for either one or both of you if she weren't hired for that particular job. I was also thinking about the ability for the ability of either party to cause the other some professional or personal discomfort if the working relationship went bad. I was thinking about the potential for problems should the company discover her "night job" and then, somehow, that you were aware of it.

Being in close proximity on a daily basis, or having knowledge that might influence a company's decision, is a lot more complex than merely bumping into her in a mall.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:25 AM   #7
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

It won't be on the resume. So it never happened. EEOC applies.
Charlie_Harper is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
Iluvwomen
Gaining Momentum

If she is easy on the eyes and shows up everyday hire her.
Iluvwomen is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #9
bigtxhorseman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Could be a tough situation...let's go with the scenario that the 2 of you know one another. The fact of having been BCD doesn't matter, guilty by association in the public's eye. You can not NOT hire her simply based on her "other" activities.she could be quite qualified for the position, not mention you could be left with a law suit pending....not likely but possible.
So, now lies another question. When do you have "the talk"? During the hiring process? After she's hired? Or after you've hired someone else? That should be fun explaining why someone else got the job!
bigtxhorseman is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #10
jafun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What happens in hobby stays here! Treat her with respect and just like everyone else.
jafun is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #11
Precision45
Valued Poster

Very unstable ground for sure. If you happen to know each other and she applies, it could possibly be used as leverage (by her) to influence you to hire her (Blackmail.) I'm not saying all gals are like that, it's just a scenario.

The other possible scenario I see is that I wouldn't want to have an employee get arrested for prostitution. The fallout from that could have long lasting problems for both sides.

The most professional way to handle it would be to interview her as if she's anyone else coming in. If she's the most qualified, fits the mold of the most ideal candidate your looking for, then hire her, if not then don't. Employers are not required to hire someone just because they are qualified for the job. In this day and age, most companies are doing background checks on potential candidates and being a known provider is absolute reason NOT to hire someone.
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #12
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It is best to keep the hobby and business separate to protect yourself. However, in a business situation the decision as to whether or not hire someone who is qualified for the job should not be based on personal experience with that person.

All companies go through various background checks which include qualifications for the job. If she turns out to be the best candidate for the job then she should be given the opportunity.

If you and she are familiar with each other, have seen each other BCD, and you are her supervisor of course there needs to be a frank conversation about what is expected in the workplace and that work has nothing to do with the hobby.

This is not an easy situation for either party. Just have to play it by ear in my opinion.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #13
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually hired a provider a couple of years back. We met at a social and discovered we had common interest (Not BCD) She was my best employee, now she was mature and kinda BBW so no one blinked an eye but that gal could sell ice to Eskimos. She has retired and is perusing a culinary career (no not Nicole Preston, although she attended several classes I thought) When you deal with mature sane people you can be cool.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #14
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Convince her that a special "breathalyzer" is all part of the normal screening process and that pantyless Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays are mandatory.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #15
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My perspective: I have only rarely seen a provider with whom I do not already have an emotional connection (mostly recommendations from others I trust) or with whom such a bond didn't wind up being made (have a couple in that process right now)

Bear with the story, it's relevant I promise.

There's a board game called "A Question Of Scruples," which my family played regularly -- you pull a card with a moral dilemma, and state how you would handle it. If challenged on your answer both sides get a chance make their case, then everyone votes as to whether you are fibbing or not by holding up a card with a thumbs up or thumbs down. You get "points" for successfully fibbing.

At one point I got a card which asked if I would help an (understood to be qualified) friend get a job where I worked.

I responded that I would not, and made a passionate defense of my side when challenged. Everyone at the table including the sib who challenged me ended up holding up the thumbs up card -- except for me. I held up my down card and said "Don't be stupid, of *course* I would help a friend." Round won.
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women