Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2019, 01:09 PM   #1
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Why do providers do this?

I know there are hundreds of mongers for every provider but why do Providers on here ignore nice well written Pms requesting a visit? At least have the courtesy to say no thanks or I need more screening or info or just plan "leave me alone". I get it ignoring the rude self serving ones but a nice introductory Pm with details deserves some kind of response. Not needy but what the hell ever happened to common courtesy. You are running a business.

Interested in what the ladies say.
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:25 PM   #2
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 410533
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know that I've ever done this, at least not intentionally. The only thing I can think of is that you might get ignored if, along with the "details", you are also discussing activities. For our own safety, we cannot answer or respond to questions about activities or donations. If you did not mention either one of those, then I really don't know. I'm sorry you're having a bad time of it though.
Heidi.Fly is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:51 PM   #3
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Thanks Hedi. I know it is not everyone and no I never put unmentionable things in my PMs, am honest and respectful. Just that some of the providers are so rude and don't bother to respond, say no, or not interested. I don't care because there are so many cool respectful ladies that it has no impact on me. I am low volume and the only thing their rudeness impacts is finding new talent when interested.
Heidi, good to hear from you and hobby on guys and gals.
Old 06-19-2019, 09:23 PM   #4
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I understand why a provider might not want to respond to a message listing activities. But I have had more providers blow me off for expressing interest without explicitly saying what I want. Bottom line we are dealing with individuals and you never know what will turn a person off or on. You just do your best and and play it from there.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:41 PM   #5
petitefunlady
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 465682
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am only available a couple a days a week, but...
When I post I'm available, I sometimes I get slammed!!!

Then I have to screen all those men while getting a room and answering existing client's texts and personal texts and work emails.... and sometimes in that process, some men's messages get bypassed.

I will notice it late that night usually and feel a bit bad....
petitefunlady is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:18 AM   #6
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Generally, guys that can at least give me a couple of sentences of introduction move to the head of the list. For me, Name, age, EC handle, date and time you are looking for are a start to screening and scheduling. Others want reference contact info too. Be sure you look at her Bio/web site to see what info she needs for screening. The "Hi, hey you" tire kickers are really busy right now and it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:51 AM   #7
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Ladies I agree with all your comments and know that when you do post you often get slammed by all. I just don't think it takes but a few seconds to type "not interested" to those who don't provide info, who cant write a sentence, who are rude and who write explicit things. I try to be very compliant with info and rules. I get it that all are busy, but like a say, a not interested or I'm too busy takes about 10 seconds to write.
In the business world I deal with several hundred emails a day and respond in some fashion to all. Then I feel its done and no one is hanging one way or the other. Maybe I<m just a courtesy freak. LOL
Old 06-20-2019, 10:52 AM   #8
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 42

Sometimes the things they do, or should I say don't do baffle me. Example, provider posts an ad with very nice photos. A text to provider following directions yields zero response. Eight to 10 hours later a kind follow up, something along the lines of "I understand life is hectic and sometimes we miss text. I just wanted to check back with you to Express my interest." Again zero response, but yet has enough time to repost their ad. Very confusing when that happens.
RK2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:26 PM   #9
EJ Dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Try not to worry about it. I’ve sent nicely worded PMs with all my details and references and everything and been ignored. Just appreciate the ones that actually respond.
EJ Dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:30 PM   #10
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ Dfw View Post
Try not to worry about it. I’ve sent nicely worded PMs with all my details and references and everything and been ignored. Just appreciate the ones that actually respond.
Considering the ridiculous number of choices that Dallas guys have, heck they're doing us a favor by not responding to our PM. By self eliminating themselves from our list of options, they make it easier for the guy to choose which lady to meet.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:38 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Considering the ridiculous number of choices that Dallas guys have, heck they're doing us a favor by not responding to our PM. By self eliminating themselves from our list of options, they make it easier for the guy to choose which lady to meet.
this is my general feeling.. and I have given up on the "introduce myself properly" kind of PM.. I don't think ladies really care.. I get to the point, succinctly, and I almost always get responses. in this game we are playing, I don't think there's a right or wrong way, everyone will get cold shoulders now and then.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:41 PM   #12
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Bingo.

If you really want to rub it to those providers who do not contact you back, when you do a review on the provider you did see, send the one(s) that ignored you, the link to it.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:04 PM   #13
nickcu
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Nobody likes to go through the trouble of writing a thoughtful email and then not getting a response. It doesn't feel great. But it happens to us all.. I suspect most times it is not that the person is blowing anyone off or doesn't want to respond or isn't professional - its just that life can get really really really busy. I think a lot of people (including myself) can get buried in work or other activities and fall behind in emails/have messages slip through the cracks.

As EJ DFW wisely said, "Just appreciate the ones that actually respond"
nickcu is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:14 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Seriously? Well thought out respectful emails? Now this is a hoot. fuckwaffles do not have any idea what a respectful communication comprises.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:25 PM   #15
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Providers always ignore my pms, unless it's a warning or an infraction. At that point they always respond.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women