Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163199
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2015, 08:55 AM   #1
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Interesting observation...

Let me start this by stating that this isn't directed at anyone specifically.

Why is it that guys will review some ladies but not others? This doesn't apply to those that don't write reviews at all, only those that do.
Are you trying to keep them your 'dirty little secret' in order to keep them all to yourself?
Are you afraid that if you post a review, she will get too busy to see you again?
Are you embarrassed that you've seen a particular lady?
Do you not want to post something negative?

What if the lady asks you to write one (or not write one)?
Would you honor or ignore the request?
Or will you only write one if she does ask?

Will you take a review discount just to get the discount and know that she can't do anything to make you write it?

What is your reason?

I repeat that this is not directed at anyone specific. It's not to bash anyone, because reviews are up to you gents to write if you so choose.
Just a thought provoking topic.
I've noticed that guys will post in other's reviews about wanting to see ladies or need to get back to see her, but they've never written a review on her.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:50 AM   #2
Wild12tame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I can't speak for all but I try to write reviews on every lady I see. So far I've never had a bad experience with any provider (knock on wood).
Wild12tame is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:52 AM   #3
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

For me I do reviews when I need BCD access and when the provider asks. I admit I should do more but I get lazy sometimes. I only write about 25% of the time. Some providers don't want too many reviews because it makes them look too high volume. If a provider gives bad service or changes the rules of engagement from what was discussed, I write a review. I think when a provider is like you dear, I assume everyone knows how wonderful you are (not a good excuse).
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 12:22 PM   #4
cavtrooper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

I try to keep up with my reviews but will often only review a provider once unless the next time is something noteworthy.
cavtrooper is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 01:05 PM   #5
Dragon99
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27
Default reviews

My motives are much like CaptMast and cavtrooper- I review to primarily to maintain status and so I'm more easily screened. Laziness is the primary reason I don't review more. I have not reviewed anyone more than once (didn't know that was even an option), but have done a compilation review of 2 visits w/i 24hrs). I would honor (and have) a review discount. I would also review if asked and didn't when asked not to. Not offended either way but was a tad disappointed in the latter case.

I have chosen not to review when unsure that a provider would welcome complete candor (such as when provider goes off menu or if I'm hoping 2d visit is more review worthy). If I like a lady, I want her to be successful.
Dragon99 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 06:04 PM   #6
Strangedays
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I use the website off my cell for the most part and its a HUGE pain in the ass, so I normally don't write them as you know yourself. But I have wrote two, one I was asked to and they other was for premium access. I really should write more reviews, but again on the phone its a huge pain.
Strangedays is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 07:02 PM   #7
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwwww, Captain, you are a sweetheart too.
Old 12-15-2015, 06:11 PM   #8
Bettie_mae
Account Disabled

User ID: 309736
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon99 View Post
My motives are much like CaptMast and cavtrooper- I review to primarily to maintain status and so I'm more easily screened. Laziness is the primary reason I don't review more. I have not reviewed anyone more than once (didn't know that was even an option), but have done a compilation review of 2 visits w/i 24hrs). I would honor (and have) a review discount. I would also review if asked and didn't when asked not to. Not offended either way but was a tad disappointed in the latter case.

I have chosen not to review when unsure that a provider would welcome complete candor (such as when provider goes off menu or if I'm hoping 2d visit is more review worthy). If I like a lady, I want her to be successful.
Reviews help a bunch. Thank you fine gentleman for taking the time. We are so two dimensional on here and the words help round us out.

Do the reviews help you fellas choose providers more easily?
Bettie_mae is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 08:22 PM   #9
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
Do the reviews help you fellas choose providers more easily?
Yes they do. It let us know what kind of activities are available, donation, and how the service was. I read reviews of all the ladies I choose to see. It is as helpful to us for choosing who we see as the powder room should be to providers to make the same decisions.
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 11:06 PM   #10
jt3456
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I write reviews to get bcd access. But I don't really hobby around with enough different providers to write them.

I've pretty much settled down with one in Houston and one in Las Vegas that I see both regularly about once or twice a month that our visits I assume aren't like most normal provider meetings. I think we have more conversation, cuddling and making out than actual physical in and out activity that I don't think most other guys are interested reading about.

When these two move on to bigger and better things, I think the lack of reviews on my account will make it difficult to find replacements regulars.
jt3456 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 04:17 AM   #11
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand why some don't write any reviews, but what makes you decide which provider you will write one on or which one you won't? What if the lady asks you to write one?
Old 12-16-2015, 08:30 AM   #12
SweetnJuicy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 159276
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive always wondered the same thing tammy.
SweetnJuicy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women