Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default WHY WE SHOULD SHUT IMMIGRATION DOWN..........

"Thirty-nine percent of native households receive some form of government assistance. By contrast, 57 percent of immigrant households -- legal immigrants -- get government assistance. We can't do anything about the native population, but why on Earth is America taking in immigrants who require taxpayer support?

If you come to America and immediately go on welfare, by definition, you are not a desirable immigrant. Except as a voter for the Democratic Party.

Most recent immigrants oppose abortion, gay marriage and big government. The problem is that poor, uneducated people -- the Democratic base -- are easily demagogued into voting tribally."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
"Thirty-nine percent of native households receive some form of government assistance. By contrast, 57 percent of immigrant households -- legal immigrants -- get government assistance. We can't do anything about the native population, but why on Earth is America taking in immigrants who require taxpayer support?

If you come to America and immediately go on welfare, by definition, you are not a desirable immigrant. Except as a voter for the Democratic Party.

Most recent immigrants oppose abortion, gay marriage and big government. The problem is that poor, uneducated people -- the Democratic base -- are easily demagogued into voting tribally."

illegal immigrants?

never mind ... legal
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Natives feel the same way Iraqis feel...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Natives feel the same way Iraqis feel...

not to mention immigrants legal or otherwise cant vote ... dont tell whirlie
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #5
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

That's funny.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
CJ you beat me - Whirlway is a fucking idiot- keep bitchimg to 2016 Whirly no one gives a fucking rats ass Romney lost get over it!! Budman pay up!!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #7
Budman
BANNED

Fuck you. You are a lying piece of shit. Why don't we post all of the PM's motherfucker. This is why I would never trust anyone on a hooker board. How about you start holding your breath until the money arrives.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Again, two liberal dumb fucks who don't know what they are talking about.....CJ and Wellendowed,,,,,,.....In many states, legal resident alien immigrants can vote........................on local issues.

The left thinks they are superior but in fact they are stupid whiners who just want conservatives to shut up because the facts are not on their side.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
CJ you beat me - Whirlway is a fucking idiot-

Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Budman; I agree, Both you and Wellendowed should post the PMs in which he claims a legitimate wager was made.

Wellendowed you should put up or shut up; the whinny little bitch just runs and hide.....why not agree to post the PMs Wellendowed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Fuck you. You are a lying piece of shit. Why don't we post all of the PM's motherfucker. This is why I would never trust anyone on a hooker board. How about you start holding your breath until the money arrives.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
All we need to do is post the original offer you GOP POS- I knew you would be a little bitch and not honor your word- you are a flip flopping liar just like Romney/Ryan- consider yourself very lucky that we don't live in the same city. Continue to hide behind your keyboard like a little coward- I will be n San Antonio the first week of December- but you are not man enough to settle the bet so I don't expect you to be near my hotel. I got in contact with a provider who you have seen, but per Eccie rules I can't reveal any info about you for privacy reason- but you are a coward and a loser. Just be glad there aren't any MOB guys on this site that we know of because your outcome would have been a lot different. You can take that 500 dollars and shove it up your Republican ass!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Post the agreement if you have one..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
All we need to do is post the original offer you GOP POS- I knew you would be a little bitch and not honor your word- you are a flip flopping liar just like Romney/Ryan- consider yourself very lucky that we don't live in the same city. Continue to hide behind your keyboard like a little coward- I will be n San Antonio the first week of December- but you are not man enough to settle the bet so I don't expect you to be near my hotel. I got in contact with a provider who you have seen, but per Eccie rules I can't reveal any info about you for privacy reason- but you are a coward and a loser. Just be glad there aren't any MOB guys on this site that we know of because your outcome would have been a lot different. You can take that 500 dollars and shove it up your Republican ass!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
Budman
BANNED

More threats? MOB guys?? You've made threats via PM as well. You really are a piece of work. I did make the offer to bet you. You refused numerous times because we were three plus hours apart and you never get down here. Now that the election is over you want to accept the bet. Fuck off. That's not how betting works dumb ass. Otherwise everybody would be heading to Vegas to place a bet on last years super bowl.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Budman; I agree, Both you and Wellendowed should post the PMs in which he claims a legitimate wager was made.

Wellendowed you should put up or shut up; the whinny little bitch just runs and hide.....why not agree to post the PMs Wellendowed ?
The Pm's are me telling that fucker to pay up- but last minute he wanted to change the rules and say:" I will only agree if I meet him in San Antonio-where he lives or Austin?????
Amazing with today's technology why not Western Union or Paypal???? He then states:
Oh I don't trust anyone on a hooker board......"
Even before the election I offered to put our accounts on the line- the loser would have to deactivate- but oh no he wanted to keep his "precious" account and keep the monetary offer.
I even suggested that we could both message a MOD o be a "neutral" player in this matter- but Budman being the dipshit that he is- says he doesn't trust MODs either and will only settle the bet in person- the reason being Budman is a filthy lying POS that hides behind a computer and doesn't want to be seen in public- he knows had we agreed to get a MOD involved- which I agree would have been difficult to get a MOD involved in a bet in a thread room- but he (Budman) knows MOS would have some record of who is- via IP etc.
Budman never intended to pay because he is a pussy- oh for the record Whirlway- I mention that you and I know some people in common and he pretty much said :"he didn't give a fuck if I knew you because he didn't know you and he doesn't trust anyone on a hooker board". Budman is a fucking coward- end of story!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, two liberal dumb fucks who don't know what they are talking about.....CJ and Wellendowed,,,,,,.....In many states, legal resident alien immigrants can vote........................on local issues.

The left thinks they are superior but in fact they are stupid whiners who just want conservatives to shut up because the facts are not on their side.....

face it, you were chunking rocks at the dems just like always and got your lil dick slammed in the door ... tribally speaking of course
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
More threats? MOB guys?? You've made threats via PM as well. You really are a piece of work. I did make the offer to bet you. You refused numerous times because we were three plus hours apart and you never get down here. Now that the election is over you want to accept the bet. Fuck off. That's not how betting works dumb ass. Otherwise everybody would be heading to Vegas to place a bet on last years super bowl.
Read the message dumbass- it would be a threat if I were in the MOB which I am clearly NOT Dumbass- basically what I am saying is good for you that you offered to make a bet with someone who is not MOB or Cartel related because perhaps their way of solving the issue would have been a lot different than mine. I am just calling you a pussy because you were to scared to honor your offer. I have no desire to harm you or anyone else- the biggest harm I have already inflicted - I HARMED YOU WHEN OBAMA GOT RE-ELECTED!!!!!! Now I can have the last laugh for the next 4 years- you have to deal with the loss and knowing that you look like a fool by taking my offer and then being a coward. At least WW and the others had sense not to take the bet.
Do you honestly think I would be dumb enough to threaten someone on Eccie- and risk getting banned or risk prosecution??? I have a professional job dumb ass- but you have showed me your credibility is worthless.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women