Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMA: CHIEF PUTZ !

Obama's ego got the best of him the other day, lecturing a group of conservative Jews........
“I not going to tell you again how I even feel about Israel, but why [are] we still talking about it,” Obama said, reminding his guests that all his friends in Chicago were Jewish – and at the beginning of his political career he was accused of being a puppet of the Israel lobby. …

Obama also stressed he probably knows about Judaism more than any other president, because he read about it – and wondered how come no one asks Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner or Senate minority leader Mitch McConnel [sic] about their support to Israel.”

In his remarks at the White House ceremony President Obama caused great offense to our Polish (and Jewish) friends with his reference to the “Polish death camp”

It should instead have been: “Nazi death camps in German occupied Poland.”

Given Obama’s self-proclaimed knowledge of all things Jewish, we might have expected that the president would do better. Instead he has proved himself to be one of the biggest putzes ever to occupy the Oval Office.

Putz: Yiddish slang for a despicable or stupid person !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation King Putz

Damn! Another lame attack on the President?

Why don't you give it a rest, already?

Are you worried that someone will take away your King Putz crown?

. . . Don't worry, some may come close, but your putz crown is secure!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Obama's ego got the best of him the other day, lecturing a group of conservative Jews........
“I not going to tell you again how I even feel about Israel, but why [are] we still talking about it,” Obama said, reminding his guests that all his friends in Chicago were Jewish – and at the beginning of his political career he was accused of being a puppet of the Israel lobby. …

Obama also stressed he probably knows about Judaism more than any other president, because he read about it – and wondered how come no one asks Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner or Senate minority leader Mitch McConnel [sic] about their support to Israel.”

In his remarks at the White House ceremony President Obama caused great offense to our Polish (and Jewish) friends with his reference to the “Polish death camp”

It should instead have been: “Nazi death camps in German occupied Poland.”

Given Obama’s self-proclaimed knowledge of all things Jewish, we might have expected that the president would do better. Instead he has proved himself to be one of the biggest putzes ever to occupy the Oval Office.

Putz: Yiddish slang for a despicable or stupid person !

Keep up the good work Whirly. Lame Nutz drank to much Ogizaid.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Obama is a royal POS....

Did you catch his statements today when Bush was honored at the White House? I wasn't a fan of Bush; but he is a decent man and respected the office. Obama on the other hand, couldn't help backstabbing Bush on the economy and tried to re-write history by telling the gathered audience that he (Obama) acknowledged the contributions of the the Bush administration in the killing of OBL - But we all know in reality Obama made it all about himself; especially on the eve of the annoucement.

In the meantime, Bush referred to Obama as President and Obama showed his ghetto manners by referring President Bush as "George" !
Old 05-31-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Yea I saw it, sickening. The countdown continues....
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
tried to re-write history by telling the gathered audience that he (Obama) acknowledged the contributions of the the Bush administration in the killing of OBL - But we all know in reality Obama made it all about himself; especially on the eve of the annoucement.
You are one fucked up motherfucker.

You admit Obama gave credit to former Pres. Bush for his part in helping to get bin Laden.

Wait a minute. You just gave credit for giving credit.

Right.

Of course we knew what was coming next.

The "whirly version". The one where your true inner character comes out.
If you had been in the "Wizard of Oz", you would have been the "Cowardly Liar".
You claim Obama rewrites history because you rewrote it first?

What an asshole (or douche bag; your choice) you are. Your picture is now linked to its definition at Dictionary.com

After the election in November, your tears will taste like fine wine.
Your exploding head will launch a new genre in the art world.

The good news for you? The value of your art will go more sky high than your walnut sized brain.

The bad news for you? You'll, of course, be dead.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Please explain your " you 'll be dead " comment.........

Been binge drinking again Munchmouth?
Old 05-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Read it and weep ....Rasmussen latest poll.....Obama is toast ....independents aren't buying his bullshit anymore!

Old 05-31-2012, 10:27 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Damn! Another lame attack on the President?

Why don't you give it a rest, already?

Are you worried that someone will take away your King Putz crown?

. . . Don't worry, some may come close, but your putz crown is secure!

Don't blame WW, FastGoon. It's not his fault the President keeps doing and saying stupid things. Look, it's hard even for me to keep track of all the dimwitted or intentionally fascist this President does. So don't blame WW, it's Obama's fault.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:16 AM   #10
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Financial Abyss

I wonder under what rock you loonies will hide under when President Obama wins the election in November 2012 .

America made a colossal mistake when it elected Bush and look at the financial abyss this country was in after the imbecilic Republican policies took us down.

. . . Anyone who votes for the clown the Republican party has put up (and I know many will be fooled again) will only vote for that downward path again!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Obama is a royal POS....

Did you catch his statements today when Bush was honored at the White House? I wasn't a fan of Bush; but he is a decent man and respected the office. Obama on the other hand, couldn't help backstabbing Bush on the economy and tried to re-write history by telling the gathered audience that he (Obama) acknowledged the contributions of the the Bush administration in the killing of OBL - But we all know in reality Obama made it all about himself; especially on the eve of the annoucement.

In the meantime, Bush referred to Obama as President and Obama showed his ghetto manners by referring President Bush as "George" !

I watched 2 news reports,and newer saw what you reported.Shit.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women