Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35867
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you tp a provider
yes if yes how much? 8 19.05%
no 9 21.43%
maybe 23 54.76%
never 2 4.76%
don't care 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default Do you tip a provider?

a. yes
b. no
c.maybe
d.never
f.don't care
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I always tip .20%
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
jajake56
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

With a bag over my head - no I don't tip. I just don't like tipping in general. I like to assume that the ladies have their price set for what works for them without having to rely on tips.
I don't like tipping at restaurants either. I do there but not 15% usually 10.
jajake56 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:32 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Useless poll as some of the responses are pratically the same.......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #5
EveningCloud
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I have tipped twice so far when I felt the performance was exceptional. I do not know if I will ever repeat with the two ladies so I did it simply as a reward for exceptional service which is what a tip is meant to be.

My two cents for what it's worth...

EC
EveningCloud is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #6
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Every provider gets extra gifts. Chocolate. Oregano. And/or get something to eat. Often their incall location in "fast food only" areas, and fresh fruit like a Fuji apple seems to be appreciated.

If its first appointment with provider, Trees only carries the donation amount. No extra cash for safety (uh, maybe 10 or 20). So rarely tip first timers.

Showing of genuine appreciation, always being polite, arriving on time and leaving when times-up, the post meeting thank you text and a nice review helps her, which seems to be rewarded with loyalty (affecting both BCD quality/scope and pricing).

Cash tips, rare, but things happen that sometimes compel us to pay up: 1) significantly more time used than booked/paid, 2) over-the-top special services delivered; 2) the unexpected singles that became a doubles session, etc.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I fall into the same category as Trees on this one. I rarely tip, but almost always bring a gift. I find gifts are usually better appreciated. They almost always start the date on a positive note, bring a smile to her face, and things go well from there. It is often not an expensive gift, but one I try to make personalized to her. For someone I have seen before that is easier, but even for a lady I have not met there is usually a way to find clues.

If I know a lady could really use the money I have sometimes added a tip instead of a gift, but rarely.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Do you tip your lawyer or your doctor? Their billable hour rates are lower than most providers' billable hourly rate. At least with a provider, you know you are being fucked
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #9
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I usually tip 10-20%. Sometimes more with an ATF.

Yeah I'm a sucker. But the ladies treat me nice.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Do you tip your lawyer or your doctor? Their billable hour rates are lower than most providers' billable hourly rate. At least with a provider, you know you are being fucked
I invariably enjoy the time with a provider more than either my doctor or lawyer.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ill buy bottles of their favorite spirits, take ladies out to eat, give them a massage, and write a review.......but I have rarely tipped. If her service is beyond stellar and worthy of a tip.....I will simply see her fairly frequently over and over again with return service.

For me on a first time meet its a safety thing. If I'm having fun I may offer her more money to stay a tad longer........but I have rarely tipped.I can't explain why.....but Id be willing to bet they would rather in bulk to have return business than a tip.

1. The one time I tipped the lady was appreciative......then turned and told me "only 50 dollars more?" after she counted it.

2. But there are also the ones that kinda hint at "you should tip me for this"........too many of those kinda ruined it for me.

3. And lastly there's the tip you give regularly.....then eventually the provider wants to slightly raise their rates and not grandfather the original rate you had.

A. After this occurred I stopped seeing the lady.....not because I couldn't afford the slight increase she wanted, but I felt my efforts to be extra nice and accommodating to her weren't appreciate. So this tipping can go both way........

ATFs get the tip money basically...with return service. But on the other hand I hate going to strip clubs and tipping if there isn't any type of bcd service attached......so I see why other might tip because your actually getting something in return.

But the tip shouldn't influence her to want to perform better....she should be doing that anyway. She's not gonna now tighten her keegle muscels on my cock as I'm coming now because I tipped her .....she should be doing that anyway. I'm not gonna tip a CBJ only girl for BBBJ....because it isn't what she truthfully enjoys....and I bet she won't suck it hard at all. Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Cash "tips" - I just prefer to call them some extra spending money can be fun. When a regular does that I always buy something new and wear it next time.

I live in Vegas and I actually got my favorite "tip" (extra) the other day. I love to bet NFL and the guy said, "Here's $100. Pick a bet." He was betting too. It made it fun. Then when he was playing blackjack said, "Here are some chips, good luck!"

I like when men bring things. If its possible I will put it on right there.. But I can understand why some men can't stop on their way. Or don't want to.

I never expect anything more, but it is fun when things are brought.

Edit: ps if anyone is coming to Vegas and plans on meeting me, you could always pack a few scratch offs! I love them and we don't have them here.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

With 1.3" of dangling death the lady usually gets the tip.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #14
jwj6o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

pyramider, i gonna go ahead and ask you, but what the hell is that a picture of???
jwj6o is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It's a deep dark secret
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women