Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2023, 12:19 PM   #1
HoustonHobbiest
Premium Access

Encounters: 33
Default Encounter: Betty Bop the short hair Bond girl at Blossom

Date: 2-11-23
Name: Betty
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: West of I35 on 114
Activities: Kissing, many positions. Covered activities except BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Short blondish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall and lanky needs a tan. Awesome body.
Recommendation: Yes
HoustonHobbiest is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 06:53 PM   #2
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

A few examples of the standard lingo to use in reviews, as found in the Official Promoter Handbook 2022 edition (2023 edition has not been released yet) -

-referring to girls as a "Bond girl" (100% guaranteed indicator of a promoter)
-saying "nice recon"
-wrapping up every review with "asked for a CIM finish"
-"face is photoshopped but the body is her"
-saying something gimmicky in the review (e.g. "gave her a hard pop quiz")

Betty has some great non-promoter reviews though. I love short hair (e.g. Crazy Star). May need to add Betty to my TDL She have MM's or naturals?
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 07:17 PM   #3
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

The Bond girl reference is noted in at least 3 of Promoter StevenSegal‘s review titles. Same guy?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2887016

Betty sounds fun
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 09:26 PM   #4
HoustonHobbiest
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

You two idiots take the cake. It was my fantasy and I will not allow either of you to piss on it. Go somewhere else and piss there
HoustonHobbiest is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 04:41 AM   #5
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Haha sure buddy. Your cover has already been blown, we know who you are. Stay in Houston and promote, too many promoters up here already.

I was considering seeing Betty until I saw this review, so it actually cost her money.
Old 02-14-2023, 03:47 PM   #6
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Dude, you’re not going to see anyone. Stop kidding yourself.

You’re too busy being a moral busy body here.

Go see girls and review. Till then, you’re the guy every girl in the scene hates. What does it say about you when there are studios popping up and girls coming in and you’re clowning here, complaining about guys and not playing? That’s a special level of incel. You might as well join MGTOW
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 04:33 PM   #7
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Blah blah blah, lol. I do see the girls and they’re lucky to see me, lucky to see all of us really. I’m sorry I don’t see your girls and line your pockets with cash.

Just gotta let the new handles know that promoters reviews can’t be trusted, nothing wrong with that.

Definitely not seeing Betty tho
Old 02-14-2023, 06:00 PM   #8
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Dude, you’re not going to see anyone. Stop kidding yourself.

You’re too busy being a moral busy body here.

Go see girls and review. Till then, you’re the guy every girl in the scene hates. What does it say about you when there are studios popping up and girls coming in and you’re clowning here, complaining about guys and not playing? That’s a special level of incel. You might as well join MGTOW
What an absolute clown post. Nobody is being a moral busy body.....you're the one too busy being a white knight trying to fend off any negative comments about the K-Fest and Blossom-K girls you promote.

"You're the guy ever girl hates"......what an ignorant comment, hahaha. I'm pretty sure they like money and COULD NOT CARE LESS about people on here calling out promoters. Quit acting like you know everything because time and time again you prove you are 100% full of shit. I obviously don't know everything either but the difference is that I don't act like i do.

And just because he is calling you out on here does not mean he is not hobbying. Just like myself, Bob sees studio girls, indys, and sugar babies. He doesn't just see Blossom-K and K Fest girls like you do. You should try broadening your horizons sometime my dude.

It's simple buddy - you will continue to do your thing (promote K-Fest and Blossom-K girls, act like you know EVERYTHING) and we'll continue to do our thing (call out dishonesty, call out over-exaggerated reviews, call out thread bumpers). Literally the only people that have issues with what we do are......promoters. This logic never fails.
Old 02-14-2023, 06:25 PM   #9
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

I have seen Betty and would recommend her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 08:57 PM   #10
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 70

The ONLY Bond girl worth seeing is …. OLGA KURYLENKO.
veloztec is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 09:06 PM   #11
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
What an absolute clown post. Nobody is being a moral busy body.....you're the one too busy being a white knight trying to fend off any negative comments about the K-Fest and Blossom-K girls you promote.
Find me one time I WK any negative comment. Go on.

Quote:
"You're the guy ever girl hates"......what an ignorant comment, hahaha. I'm pretty sure they like money and COULD NOT CARE LESS about people on here calling out promoters.
Fam, if a girl sees someone downplaying a positive review about them, you think they're gonna like em? LMAO. How do you not see that? Tell me you're not that much of a scrub.

Quote:
Quit acting like you know everything because time and time again you prove you are 100% full of shit.

Citations when I was ever wrong about anything. Or even made a truth claim.

Quote:
I obviously don't know everything either but the difference is that I don't act like i do.
Dude, the girls literally come here and read dude. You don't think they have a browser than translates shit and sees which guys talk shit about them? Or generally be a negative? And then relay that to their friends/booker? If you don't know even that, you're not in a position to lecture me about anything I know or don't know. It's hobbying 101.

Quote:
And just because he is calling you out on here does not mean he is not hobbying. Just like myself, Bob sees studio girls, indys, and sugar babies.
He stalks forum goers to preach to a crowd of what..2? 3? Really productive, eh? It's sad when people have so little to do that they stalk threads on a message board. I'm sure he thinks he's some kind of super hero, but he's really not, lol. I wonder if you guys think people here are actually... friends with each other. If you do.. wow.

Quote:
He doesn't just see Blossom-K and K Fest girls like you do.
And that's his prerogative. Just like it's anyone else's to pick and choose where they want to go and who they want to see. Or they want to review.

I'm just saying it's sad that people would forego talent on certain studios because certain reviewers review them. That's giving reviewers a lot power than they actually have over their hobbying lives.

Quote:
You should try broadening your horizons sometime my dude.
I've been to LA, AS, HDS, 21, KF, BK, SF, 4S... yes, those are all asians, but obvious I am massively biased.

If you can find me a white girl that's as good as Pistol Marks, then we can talk. What else were you saying again? Oh. right. A lot of nothing.

Yes and I'll continue to write reviews and trigger you. =) I just love that I have that much power over your lives!

Quote:
and we'll continue to do our thing (call out dishonesty, call out over-exaggerated reviews, call out thread bumpers).
It's only over-exaggerated to people who get butthurt they didn't get the same service.

But hey, you continue to do what you do. And I'll do what I do. I'm sure my reviews have helped a lot more people than you guys "calling me out"

Quote:
Literally the only people that have issues with what we do are......promoters. This logic never fails.

And literally the only people who seem to have an issue with my reviews are...... you and how many others? Compare this to the hundreds/thousands who view? Yeah, that logic thing doesn't work in your favor, does it?

Trying to be edgy wasn't cool when you're in high school and it's even more sad when you do it on an internet message board now. BUT HEY! You do you!

Commissioner Gordon's son : Why are they crying, dad?

Gordon : Because we laugh at them.

Gordon's son : They didn't do anything funny..

Gordon : Because they're the keyboard warriors we don't deserve. Or the ones we need right now. So we'll mock them. Because they can't take it. Because they're not our heroes. They're loudmouth virtue signalers. A stalking mouth-breather A butthurt Karen.

Sorry, I watched DK recently. Such a great movie

tldr : I am living rent free in your heads and laughing. lmao
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:05 AM   #12
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Wow, you put a lot of thought into that, lol. Congrats on your literary skills. I definitely don’t get butt hurt if I don’t get the same service as someone else, maybe the girl just liked that guy more than me, it happens. What I have an issue with is this, Promoters describing a 20 something girl with a tight body and then a new guy gets in there and she’s 40+ years old with saggy tits and flabby ass. It’s like buying a MBZ from Carvana, and then them showing up in your driveway with a Kia Rio. Anyway, I’ve had my coffee and about to hit the gym, we can spar in here later. Have a good day.

Betty needs a tan per OP
Old 02-15-2023, 06:32 AM   #13
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Quote:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063081779&postcount=6
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=15
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=58

Literally the definition of white knighting in those links, haha. Took me 3 minutes to find these. God you make it way too easy. Like I said, 100% full of shit.

You're the gift that keeps on giving......Christmas year round on ECCIE with all the laughable and cringey stuff you and your butt buddy post on here.
Old 02-15-2023, 08:08 AM   #14
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063081779&postcount=6
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=15
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=58

Literally the definition of white knighting in those links, haha. Took me 3 minutes to find these. God you make it way too easy. Like I said, 100% full of shit.
You DO know that asian women age magnificently better any other race, right? Like, this isn't even contested.

Of course, to you, anything positive about anyone is apparently "WKing" so your word holds about as much water as a net. At this point, all you're doing is crying about reviews on an internet message board. I want you to think about how pathetic that is. You're an incel, dude. Own it.

Quote:
You're the gift that keeps on giving......Christmas year round on ECCIE with all the laughable and cringey stuff you and your butt buddy post on here.

Bruh, I live in your head, rent free. Everything I say apparently triggers TF out of you to come here and rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Wow, you put a lot of thought into that, lol. Congrats on your literary skills. I definitely don’t get butt hurt if I don’t get the same service as someone else, maybe the girl just liked that guy more than me, it happens. What I have an issue with is this, Promoters describing a 20 something girl with a tight body and then a new guy gets in there and she’s 40+ years old with saggy tits and flabby ass. It’s like buying a MBZ from Carvana, and then them showing up in your driveway with a Kia Rio. Anyway, I’ve had my coffee and about to hit the gym, we can spar in here later. Have a good day.

Betty needs a tan per OP
If the new guy sees a positive review and goes in and sees a 40 year old with saggy tits and flabby ass, why aren't they reviewing them as such? If their experience was so negative, why aren't there a wave of bad reviews? Why, it's almost as if.. nobody cares about what you have to say!

Go enjoy your 20 minutes of elliptical in the gym, pops.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 08:19 AM   #15
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Fam, if a girl sees someone downplaying a positive review about them, you think they're gonna like em? LMAO. How do you not see that? Tell me you're not that much of a scrub.

Citations when I was ever wrong about anything. Or even made a truth claim.

Dude, the girls literally come here and read dude. You don't think they have a browser than translates shit and sees which guys talk shit about them? Or generally be a negative? And then relay that to their friends/booker? If you don't know even that, you're not in a position to lecture me about anything I know or don't know. It's hobbying 101.

He stalks forum goers to preach to a crowd of what..2? 3? Really productive, eh? It's sad when people have so little to do that they stalk threads on a message board. I'm sure he thinks he's some kind of super hero, but he's really not, lol. I wonder if you guys think people here are actually... friends with each other. If you do.. wow.

And that's his prerogative. Just like it's anyone else's to pick and choose where they want to go and who they want to see. Or they want to review.

I'm just saying it's sad that people would forego talent on certain studios because certain reviewers review them. That's giving reviewers a lot power than they actually have over their hobbying lives.

I've been to LA, AS, HDS, 21, KF, BK, SF, 4S... yes, those are all asians, but obvious I am massively biased.

If you can find me a white girl that's as good as Pistol Marks, then we can talk. What else were you saying again? Oh. right. A lot of nothing.

Yes and I'll continue to write reviews and trigger you. =) I just love that I have that much power over your lives!

It's only over-exaggerated to people who get butthurt they didn't get the same service.

But hey, you continue to do what you do. And I'll do what I do. I'm sure my reviews have helped a lot more people than you guys "calling me out"

And literally the only people who seem to have an issue with my reviews are...... you and how many others? Compare this to the hundreds/thousands who view? Yeah, that logic thing doesn't work in your favor, does it?

Trying to be edgy wasn't cool when you're in high school and it's even more sad when you do it on an internet message board now. BUT HEY! You do you!

Commissioner Gordon's son : Why are they crying, dad?

Gordon : Because we laugh at them.

Gordon's son : They didn't do anything funny..

Gordon : Because they're the keyboard warriors we don't deserve. Or the ones we need right now. So we'll mock them. Because they can't take it. Because they're not our heroes. They're loudmouth virtue signalers. A stalking mouth-breather A butthurt Karen.

Sorry, I watched DK recently. Such a great movie

tldr : I am living rent free in your heads and laughing. lmao
txcasper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women