Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2015, 02:18 PM   #1
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default You gots ta be clean!!!!

I always figured one of the golden rules of the hobby was to be clean. I know personally that I have always tried to be fresh showered, clean teeth and fresh breath for every session I have had.

I have also been taught that in most cases if a show is available at an incall, take advantage of it. If a provider knows you are clean you will get better service.

I would figure the same rule applies to providers. They would most likely get repeat business if they were clean and provided the service they advertise.

My experience, both here and in Houston, has not been that of late. I have met with some very nice providers that provide good service and have a great attitude but hygiene was lacking.

I have not written a review on the ones that I have seen hoping that it was just an off day. But honestly I should not have to settle for less because it is someones off day.

When I, or one of my hobby brothers, show up for a session. I feel the provider should be freshly showered, teeth brushed and breath fresh. I don't want the odor of the previous guys condom in my face when I venture south. I don't want to look at her and wonder when was the last time she saw the business end of a shower head.

Am I wrong in feeling this should be a given? How should this be handled tactfully? I don't want to ruin what could be a very good time by bringing up a hygiene issue.

A little help with how to handle this issue would be gratefully appriciated.

p.s. I am not calling out anyone, nor will I give names. I am just looking for good ways to handle the situation.
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:52 PM   #2
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shower foreplay could alleviate the issue if desired.
I do take a shower or bath after every appt and try to brush my teeth before the one. But I've been guilty of forgetting my teeth. I'm talking about after food, not a bj.
I try to put 2 hours between appts or 1-2 a day so that I have time to clean up.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #3
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I take a bath every Saturday wether I need it or not.
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:39 PM   #4
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Never leave a paper trail
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 05:41 PM   #5
GhostFace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Yes but this go on both sides. Had some bad luck in PA one year
GhostFace is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:43 PM   #6
Fistofdollars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Fistofdollars is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 11:16 AM   #7
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMastPole View Post
......Am I wrong in feeling this should be a given?

How should this be handled tactfully? I don't want to ruin what could be a very good time by bringing up a hygiene issue.

A little help with how to handle this issue would be gratefully appreciated.
No, you are not wrong in feeling that each of us (men and women) should have good hygiene going into a session.

For the ladies to lack proper hygiene prior to a date, I can venture no excuse. For a gent, as Tammie suggested, take advantage of the shower at the incall.

Is there a tactful way of handling this? The ladies may suggest that they have shower available for your use. I would take that as a hint that you may have some body odor that needs attention. (Personally, I always took a shower, shaved and brushed my teeth before seeing a lady. But, if it has been a few hours since a shower and the Texas weather has been warm, a second shower at the incall is recommended).

Is there a tactful way for a gent to tell a lady you don't find her fresh? Well, No.

I am also not sure how you can have a good time if there is a hygiene issue. To be sure, many of the ladies have to put up with that from some gents. But, not sure I could ever enjoy myself if I encountered a hygiene concern.

That said, what do you do about it? Well, as you suggested, some gents choose not to say anything out of a respect that it could be an isolated incident.

1) You have the option of saying nothing at all.
2) You have the option of saying something to the lady after the fact.
3) You have the option of saying something to the gents in a review or in Men's locker room.

There are potential repercussions to options 2 and 3. It is simply your choice as to say something or not.

We all have a reputation here. Trust me when I say, the ladies talk about us gents and the gents talk about the ladies.

Sorry to hear you had this experience. Thanks for sharing your questions and better luck in the future.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:46 PM   #8
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Hopefully, just posting this thread will help. Maybe everyone will think first. So all involved will have a better time. End of soapbox
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women