Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-14-2020, 07:22 PM   #1
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10
Default BAN Threads

Why, and since when, have ban threads forbidden? Where in the guidelines does it mention ban threads?

Houston Co-ed has tracked bans for years.

There sure have been a lot of locked threads, too. Tisk, tisk, ...
Old 01-14-2020, 07:51 PM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

crypt doesnt like to see his victims listed
Old 01-14-2020, 09:21 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

He taint Pistolero.
Old 01-14-2020, 10:34 PM   #4
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

uh oh....
Old 01-15-2020, 05:53 AM   #5
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Drive by moderating at it's finest...
Not a single Houston moderator spends any time contributing anything to the Houston forums.

One jumps in once a week attempting to perform some kind of moderating duty.
Another has posted once in Co-ed in the last 30 days.
Look for yourselves at their posting history. Compare it with 6,8,10 years ago when they were active members of the Houston community AND respected mods.
Apparently this forum no longer serves them so they no longer have a need to serve the forum.
So, in comes an outsider who doesn't appear to hobby here, doesn't contribute anything to the Houston Hobby, never has, and certainly doesn't understand the rich and dynamic tradition of Houston Co-ed. Houston doesn't mean anything to him so he doesn't care if the whole forum becomes a ghost town. Less work for him I guess. He drives by, shoots off a few rounds and moves on.
Any wonder it's become a shit show?
Old 01-15-2020, 06:18 AM   #6
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
He taint Pistolero.
Another worthless mod.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:46 AM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Careful now.

Quote:
#3 - We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
Old 01-15-2020, 09:33 AM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Careful now.

About what?

As the OP stated there is nothing in the guidelines stating that that type of thread is prohibited.

The directive not to start another Ban thread or something to that effect was made in public. It affects Houston Co-ed so it's reasonable to question that publicly stated directive in the public forums for all to see and understand.

The directive appears to be a knee jerk reaction. One we've come to be all too accustomed to. Do mods not have accountability to the members? "You post it you own it" should apply to members and mods equally.

Read the last sentence of the guideline you copied and pasted. No one has been rude or disrespectful. As for me, I'm stating my opinion based on the facts that I laid out previously. It wasn't rude or disrespectful. Three sides OP certainly wasn't.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:25 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

This is kinda a board with no real direction anymore. I can't say I'd even call it a hooker board anymore, more just a social type thing. I think you should try and become the new Houston mod boardman. Why not? I say go apply.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:30 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I think you should try and become the new Houston mod boardman. Why not? I say go apply.
Not wise. I'd be banned and no one wants that.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:38 AM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
About what?

As the OP stated there is nothing in the guidelines stating that that type of thread is prohibited.

The directive not to start another Ban thread or something to that effect was made in public. It affects Houston Co-ed so it's reasonable to question that publicly stated directive in the public forums for all to see and understand.

The directive appears to be a knee jerk reaction. One we've come to be all too accustomed to. Do mods not have accountability to the members? "You post it you own it" should apply to members and mods equally.

Read the last sentence of the guideline you copied and pasted. No one has been rude or disrespectful. As for me, I'm stating my opinion based on the facts that I laid out previously. It wasn't rude or disrespectful. Three sides OP certainly wasn't.

The Ban threads became a outlet for continuous harassment and belittlement of certain posters. The Mods gave you guys leash to self moderate/ regulate but you and your click couldnt resist the continuous harrassment of certain providers. That's on yall.

Once you started you gave TW the greenlight to essentially behave in a way that some would consider completly ape nuts and bonkers which is typically what happens. He/She starts her over aggressive behavior, starts bumping threads, quoting out of context, and just going wild as fuck. it's always cringe and popcawn worthy when she breaks down like that. But it is what it is. You guys were your own worst enemy.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:00 AM   #12
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
The Ban threads became a outlet for continuous harassment and belittlement of certain posters. The Mods gave you guys leash to self moderate/ regulate but you and your click couldnt resist the continuous harrassment of certain providers. That's on yall.
I'm not so sure what you're standing up for. You're pretty quick to belittle posters for being older and buying pussy. Isn't buying pussy what this board is about?
Anyway, the Ban threads didn't become that. They always were that. Prior to you being a member here I might add. Houston has always had fun with stupidity. GSO3 anyone?The existing mods local or not didn't give anyone a leash, they checked out because this forum didn't serve them. I have no idea why they won't walk away and let someone else take it that does have an interest in the Houston Hobby. Don't know what that motive might be.

Quote:
Once you started you gave TW the greenlight to essentially behave in a way that some would consider completly ape nuts and bonkers which is typically what happens. He/She starts her over aggressive behavior, starts bumping threads, quoting out of context, and just going wild as fuck. it's always cringe and popcawn worthy when she breaks down like that. But it is what it is. You guys were your own worst enemy.
I don't control who posts here. Each member is responsible for their own behavior. It is and always has been weak moderating to close a thread simply because one or two folks can't control their emotions. Point them until they ban themselves out of the conversation. Add some direction or redirection if needed. Let the threads die a natural death. They always have in the past unless they went nuclear.
If a moderator was paying attention he/she would be able to do that. Problem is all our threads end up going nuclear because some people want to stir the shit even on threads that weren't started to stir shit and the moderators come in several days later. Because they aren't paying attention things get out of hand and their lazy way of cleaning up the mess is to close the thread.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:13 AM   #13
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
This is kinda a board with no real direction anymore. I can't say I'd even call it a hooker board anymore, more just a social type thing. I think you should try and become the new Houston mod boardman. Why not? I say go apply.
You're right. Not even a welcome wagon for new talent to introduce themselves. Hmmmm

Maybe I have applied...Maybe I've even had a peek behind the curtain.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:18 PM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not so sure what you're standing up for. You're pretty quick to belittle posters for being older and buying pussy. Isn't buying pussy what this board is about?
Anyway, the Ban threads didn't become that. They always were that. Prior to you being a member here I might add. Houston has always had fun with stupidity. GSO3 anyone?The existing mods local or not didn't give anyone a leash, they checked out because this forum didn't serve them. I have no idea why they won't walk away and let someone else take it that does have an interest in the Houston Hobby. Don't know what that motive might be.

I don't control who posts here. Each member is responsible for their own behavior. It is and always has been weak moderating to close a thread simply because one or two folks can't control their emotions. Point them until they ban themselves out of the conversation. Add some direction or redirection if needed. Let the threads die a natural death. They always have in the past unless they went nuclear.
If a moderator was paying attention he/she would be able to do that. Problem is all our threads end up going nuclear because some people want to stir the shit even on threads that weren't started to stir shit and the moderators come in several days later. Because they aren't paying attention things get out of hand and their lazy way of cleaning up the mess is to close the thread.

Not true. I dont belittle people for being old or buying pussy. However, I do point out hypocrisies within your click. The reason why the Mods are shutting down the ban threads is simple. You may not want to hear this but they grew disillusioned with you guys. Why?

Because yall had them convinced that SC was the bad guy. That it was because of SC that the board wasnt flourishing as if I had that kind of power. They started to buy in and believe...but once I so called changed for the better and started to play nice they saw how you guys were constantly agitating situations and flat out starting shit and being messy while at the same time continously banging the RTM....they were like WTF? So the mods became disillusioned. Yall had fooled them and made them look bad. They was starting to buy into yalls complaints but then had to hit the breaks when they realized yall were actually the source of all the BS...they realized that SC may be controversial at times but he largely minds his own business and stays within his own threads (by and large)...so again they're now determined to ensure equity across the board.

They're in a word tired. They're tired of all the childish and silliness while at the same time disappointed in you guys. I'm sure they feel yall should know better....and then yall have people like TW part of yalls click who acts like she has ZERO self control...anda others like TB2 who complains chronically while committing the same offenses daily. The bottom line is they want tou guys to act like somebody. Act like you're mature and have good sense. I personally dont think they're seeing that from you guys. And then when yall start harassing providers yall put them in an untenable position...especially since their's no Mod anal that yall can offer.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:20 PM   #15
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Exclamation

Quote:
Not wise. I'd be banned and no one wants that.
Everyone wants that squirt, except you.

Quote:
Drive by moderating at it's finest...
Not a single Houston moderator spends any time contributing anything to the Houston forums.

One jumps in once a week attempting to perform some kind of moderating duty.
Another has posted once in Co-ed in the last 30 days.
Look for yourselves at their posting history. Compare it with 6,8,10 years ago when they were active members of the Houston community AND respected mods.
Apparently this forum no longer serves them so they no longer have a need to serve the forum.
So, in comes an outsider who doesn't appear to hobby here, doesn't contribute anything to the Houston Hobby, never has, and certainly doesn't understand the rich and dynamic tradition of Houston Co-ed. Houston doesn't mean anything to him so he doesn't care if the whole forum becomes a ghost town. Less work for him I guess. He drives by, shoots off a few rounds and moves on.
Any wonder it's become a shit show?
CryptKicker is neither appreciated in Houston nor needed as there are four (4) moderators assigned to the Houston section.

CyptKicker needs to mind his own business and stay in his assigned lane, which means he stays out of the Houston section of the board. The only way he can legitimately moderate in Houston is to be assigned to Houston, i.e. his name appears with Darth Maul, SOULMANIKE, skeeter, elchapo as a moderator otherwise he is now part of the problem by creating problems he can't resolve. This was a concept I discussed at length with an Administrator last year before the changes that have killed this site.

Now if one was to look at either skeeter's or elchapo's posting history, neither of them should be assigned to Houston. In El Chapo's case, he has not made a post on the site since August 20, 2019. In skeeter's case, it is even worse as his last post was on February 2, 2019. Clearly, the Houston Moderators need to tune up their game. While I think Darth Maul is an excellent guy as I have had some interaction with him, I cannot write the same about SOULMANIKE because I have not had any communication with him, but I presume is a good guy as well.

What does not need to be happening is the drive-by, half-assed moderating being done by those from other sections of the board and who are not part of the local staff. That clearly needs to stop and the Administrators need to deal with that bad behavior ASAP. The only legitimate way an outside moderator could involve themselves in the Houston section of the site is to have an Administrator announce a change in staff composition and have an announcement in the General Interest: Updates from Site Administration section. Anything less than that notification qualifies as bad moderating which should be dealt with immediately by the Administrators of the site.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women