Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2021, 12:22 PM   #1
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default More Village Idiots

As best I can tell so far, this time from the "left", but not entirely sure. I'm independent, so affiliation doesn't matter too much to me, but this kind of shit is WRONG FOR THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE, as was January 6. It ALL needs to stop and not be tolerated in the least.

https://www.masslive.com/police-fire...outputType=amp

This country should (and was) evolved beyond such shenanigans. WE need to grow up and learn how to live together....again. Way too much emphasis on ME today.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 12:39 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

We need a roll call of MAGA posters to see if Massachusetts has'em!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 12:52 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
As best I can tell so far, this time from the "left", but not entirely sure. I'm independent, so affiliation doesn't matter too much to me, but this kind of shit is WRONG FOR THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE, as was January 6. It ALL needs to stop and not be tolerated in the least.

This country should (and was) evolved beyond such shenanigans. WE need to grow up and learn how to live together....again. Way too much emphasis on ME today.

interesting. a bunch of armed muslims (Rise of Moors) traveling thru Massachusetts ignoring that states laws on transport of weapons. (unloaded and in a case). only reason they stopped there as they were refueling from cans instead of stopping at a gas station when the police showed up.

so, who's in the wrong?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 01:04 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

King Alfred Plan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Alfred_Plan

oh great.

its from a novel, and people only got pieces of it making it look like it was an official document from CIA or FBI that has been percolating since 1967.

old fake news, eh.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:09 PM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Independent - thank u RD - you have Trump hate, TDS, and political views just to the 'Right" of comrade Xi. The color red for Bolshevism fits nicely.

i do apologize for using the synonym term for 'correct' - so many libs are discombobulated into hysteria by that word.

the fiden administration line - and DOJ - is that since this is a 'black' organization - they will be released to go about their business in support of the BLM, Anti fa and DPST/fascist party.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 01:36 PM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Independent - thank u RD - you have Trump hate, TDS, and political views just to the 'Right" of comrade Xi. The color red for Bolshevism fits nicely.

i do apologize for using the synonym term for 'correct' - so many libs are discombobulated into hysteria by that word.

the fiden administration line - and DOJ - is that since this is a 'black' organization - they will be released to go about their business in support of the BLM, Anti fa and DPST/fascist party.
are moors black? I'm under the impression that they are mixed race of arabs/blacks.
Old 07-03-2021, 06:28 PM   #7
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Not at all surprised that this thread devolved to race makeup. The intent was to point out that there are Village Idiots on BOTH sides who "think" it OK to force their views on the rest of us by whatever means they wish. I don't that the founding fathers envisioned a "well regulated militia" to cover the actions of either the Massachusetts group or the Capital invaders. Both are wrong, supporters of both groups need to understand, own up and stop fostering those actions, and those in participation in but instances deserve punishment to the fullest extent. America doesn't work that way.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 06:44 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Not at all surprised that this thread devolved to race makeup. The intent was to point out that there are Village Idiots on BOTH sides who "think" it OK to force their views on the rest of us by whatever means they wish. I don't that the founding fathers envisioned a "well regulated militia" to cover the actions of either the Massachusetts group or the Capital invaders. Both are wrong, supporters of both groups need to understand, own up and stop fostering those actions, and those in participation in but instances deserve punishment to the fullest extent. America doesn't work that way.
Everything ends up at race. Didny you get the msm agenda?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 06:49 PM   #9
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
are moors black? I'm under the impression that they are mixed race of arabs/blacks.
Yes they are. Do you know the history of Sicily?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 09:32 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Interesting group. Actually it is based on race, not religion. You need to be black or a native American Indian to join. They appear to give followers of Q a run for the money in the kooky race. This is from the Southern Poverty Law Center web site,

Members of the Moorish sovereigns, called Moors, have come into conflict with federal and state authorities over their refusal to obey laws and government regulations. Recently, Moorish sovereign citizens have engaged in violent confrontations with law enforcement. They have also been known to retaliate against government authorities through financial means — a process called “paper terrorism.” Moorish sovereigns espouse an interpretation of sovereign doctrine that African Americans constitute an elite class within American society with special rights and privileges that convey on them a sovereign immunity placing them beyond federal and state authority.

Moorish sovereigns have recently engaged in violent actions such as shootings, bank robberies, murders and armed confrontations with law enforcement....

On January 9, 2017, Markeith D. Loyd, a Moorish sovereign, shot an Orlando police officer multiple times when she confronted him outside a Walmart near the Pine Hills neighborhood in Florida.

On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long, an alleged member of the Washitaw Nation, ambushed six police officers, killing three with an assault rifle in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

On October 29, 2015, Deonte Lanier, accused of first-degree murder in the 2012 death of Johnny Peay, declared himself a Moorish National stating that the judge had no authority over him.

Political thieves (usually descendants of European Colonists operating upon the American Continents) have, by outright criminality, taken unlawful leave and advantages of the usurped seats of government, and have polluted the sanctity of their Official Oaths to uphold the Constitution and Treaties and are unlawfully violating the Natural People.
–Taj Tarik Bey, one of the leaders of the Moorish Sovereign Citizens

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...reign-citizens
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 12:10 AM   #11
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Articles like this is why the SPLC has zero credibility.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 12:15 AM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Interesting group. Actually it is based on race, not religion. You need to be black or a native American Indian to join. They appear to give followers of Q a run for the money in the kooky race. This is from the Southern Poverty Law Center web site,

Members of the Moorish sovereigns, called Moors, have come into conflict with federal and state authorities over their refusal to obey laws and government regulations. Recently, Moorish sovereign citizens have engaged in violent confrontations with law enforcement. They have also been known to retaliate against government authorities through financial means — a process called “paper terrorism.” Moorish sovereigns espouse an interpretation of sovereign doctrine that African Americans constitute an elite class within American society with special rights and privileges that convey on them a sovereign immunity placing them beyond federal and state authority.

Moorish sovereigns have recently engaged in violent actions such as shootings, bank robberies, murders and armed confrontations with law enforcement....

On January 9, 2017, Markeith D. Loyd, a Moorish sovereign, shot an Orlando police officer multiple times when she confronted him outside a Walmart near the Pine Hills neighborhood in Florida.

On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long, an alleged member of the Washitaw Nation, ambushed six police officers, killing three with an assault rifle in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

On October 29, 2015, Deonte Lanier, accused of first-degree murder in the 2012 death of Johnny Peay, declared himself a Moorish National stating that the judge had no authority over him.

Political thieves (usually descendants of European Colonists operating upon the American Continents) have, by outright criminality, taken unlawful leave and advantages of the usurped seats of government, and have polluted the sanctity of their Official Oaths to uphold the Constitution and Treaties and are unlawfully violating the Natural People.
–Taj Tarik Bey, one of the leaders of the Moorish Sovereign Citizens

It's Moops...not Moors
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 12:49 AM   #13
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

fake news
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 06:37 AM   #14
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I don't (sic) that the founding fathers envisioned a "well regulated militia" to cover the actions of either the Massachusetts group or the Capital (sic) invaders.
Wtf does the 2nd Amendment have to do with the Jan. 6 Capitol "invaders"? Not a single participant has been charged with a firearms violation, despite the false narrative pedaled by dim-retards and the MSM that an "armed insurrection" occurred.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 06:44 AM   #15
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Not a single participant has been charged with a firearms violation, despite the false narrative pedaled by dim-retards and the MSM that an "armed insurrection" occurred.
Not to mention that none of the so-called “insurrectionists” have been charged with insurrection, yet they waste away in bidens gulag for petty misdemeanors. Half these idiots still believe that the protesters killed a cop.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women