Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
blackrican11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Faith and The Hobby

So, I just got done ready this bullshit story on Houston's Arian Foster not believing in God. I was not raised in he bible belt but I was raised in the church. Since moving to Houston I have seen an influx of "Mega" Churches and almost everyone I have met is religious. For fuck's sake almost every fucking store is closed on Sunday down here. I love Jesus and I do believe in him and all of his glory, but I have trouble understanding how one could not believe in a divine power. I don't see how some other religions, or non religious people can see these beautiful things all around us and not wonder how they came about. Science? When we believe solely in this we are putting all of our faith and belief in Man and we currently see how well that is working out for us.

The U.S. if worsening progressively daily and is all of this supposed to be coincidence? I really don't think so. I was just curious and wanting to see how you fellow Houston fans felt about Foster's comments? Now don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer in freedom of speech but when it comes to things that I deem "wrong" I would like to know reasoning. How could one not believe in a God? Women are God's creation. God has to be a man because he created such a beautiful being with such beautiful features (Pussies)(Check the Profile Pic). With so much evil in the world there has to be an explanation (Devil). Of course the World can't be perfect, nothing is. There will be death and destruction but it is not because God it doing it, it is because we as people are doing it to ourselves.

Anyway after reading this and thinking about all of this I started to wonder where providers and hobbyists stood on this whole faith thing? Are there any strong faith attendees hobbying? And if so how do you feel about it all?
blackrican11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 06:26 PM   #2
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

+1
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:41 AM   #3
38super
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Im atheist...i dont believe in god the devil heaven hell ghosts spirits none of that but i dont hate ppl who do or try to talk them out of their faith or say derogatory things abt religion bc thats disrespectful...i have my reasons why i dont believe in anything else other than what i can physically see
38super is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:50 AM   #4
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

The belief that all of the universe can be perceived by the five human senses defies logic.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:47 AM   #5
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The real questions is........does Mighty Tebow believe in Arian Foster........it would appear not.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:56 AM   #6
TIADave
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

“Myth is what we call other people's religion.” ― Joseph Campbell
TIADave is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #7
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The real questions is........does Mighty Tebow believe in Arian Foster........it would appear not.
That's some funny shit.

People need to understand. Tebow doesn't ......

Nah forget it. People will start calling me a Tebow Freak.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:27 AM   #8
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Like i could give two shiys about what some knock a chick up out of wedlock and talk trash about her allways injured and hypocritical in his words and actions admitted drug using bkack thug believes or doesnt .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:23 PM   #9
blackrican11
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
Like i could give two shiys about what some knock a chick up out of wedlock and talk trash about her allways injured and hypocritical in his words and actions admitted drug using bkack thug believes or doesnt .
Staff edit, Spice- picture containing a child removed
Old 08-10-2015, 12:28 PM   #10
blackrican11
Account Disabled

How can someone only believe in what they see? There has to be more to life, meaning and reasoning behind it all.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:37 PM   #11
38super
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrican11 View Post
How can someone only believe in what they see? There has to be more to life, meaning and reasoning behind it all.
Some things in life just cant be explained and thats why i believe god was made up some fairy tale stuff that ppl just ran with. Why dont we try this...we do a whole bunch ** ****...im talking about ** ***** ****** until we get a heart attack...i'll call 911 and go to the emergency room while u sit there and pray for it to get better...dont like those odds do u??? I know thats a ridiculous analogy i dont even do ***** but im just trying to paint a picture here

Staff edit, Spice- It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
38super is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 01:03 PM   #12
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrican11 View Post
There has to be more to life, meaning and reasoning behind it all.
What are you hoping for?
40 virgins?
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 01:47 PM   #13
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll keep my religious or non religious beliefs to myself. ( Been there , tried that, on one of my cute and innocent provider ads recently.

But I do wonder who he was crying out/ praying to or cursing at when he got ganked in his cochino baby maker?
# Team JJ Watt & Brian Cushing
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:06 PM   #14
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I'm not sure how people who believe in evolutionism can criticize those who believe in creationism. Seems to me evolutionism requires a tremendous deal of faith in the unexplained as well. More so actually since creationism is explained...but I get not accepting the explanation.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 04:24 PM   #15
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You bitches that don't believe in Tebow need to get a clue.........Tebow don't give a fuck that you don't believe in him.......one of you is wrong........pray to Tebow it isn't you.........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women