Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 08:16 PM   #1
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

User ID: 49096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Hilarious happening at Colette's

(Will not name the client out of respect, but if "you" see this feel free to post!)

I know a gentleman who I have seen for several years now. This weekend we went to the swinger's club, as we had before. Walked in and sat by the dance floor for a bit.
Suddenly, my client turns to me and says; "We need to move spots because I see my DAD here with my stepmom!"

I thought he was kidding ..... he was not.
Keep in mind, while Incredibly handsome, my date is not a younger man. So his father is in his 70's

After stealthily moving to the upstairs balcony, some discussion, and visual confirmation: I realize that I have seen them there before !

hahahahahahaha!

Don't worry, we still had a lot of fun and playtime. Just can't believe this coincidence.
We don't think they saw us.

Has anyone had a similar experience, running into family or colleges? Some of the ladies there with SOs told me they wear wigs to keep from being recognized.
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:25 PM   #2
Doc2078
Account Disabled

Encounters: 152

Ha! Bet playtime was hot!!
Doc2078 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #3
C-Notes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Not quite the same thing but ...
I was in Baby Dolls sitting near the beer girl at the front when my grandfather was rolled in by his caretaker. I little shocked but glad he was still having fun and the caretaker was cool with. I'm sure the girls took advantage of him but hell, if he was having fun - why not
Never said anything to anyone.
C-Notes is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Shades of The Scots infamous review.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:55 PM   #5
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep...was hosting a Swingers party once upon a time....When the last couple arrived, I was taking them around the house and then out by the pool to introduce them to the other guest. When for some odd reason...they panicked and ran out the door. I'm like WTF? Next morning she called and said that I had almost "introduced" her to her own brother. Apparently neither knew the other were swingers.

Another party, ( back then we always used an alias) I opened the door to find a male Nurse that I had worked the night shift with on the previous day. Not much we could do at that point but laugh.

In ALL the years of swinging and hosting MANY parties, those were my only two incidents of that type of thing. In the metro-plex there are so many people involved in the lifestyle that I can literally go out to a club and not see one person of that I know. I've met/know a hell of a lot of swingers. That is a common concern that I hear from new swingers, they are afraid that they will bump into someone they know or work with etc.

I ran into a client in Kroger a couple nights ago. He kept looking at me and said...."you really look familiar". I just laughed and said..."Oh probably so, I'm an old Nurse". I wanted to say...Yep, I've sucked your cock at some point.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:40 AM   #6
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha..oh yes. My ex and I were swingers. We were having a nice time mingling with some of our friends, when I was asked to the dance floor. Out of the corner of my eye I see a tall lady dancing with another female. The closer I looked the more she looked very familiar. Was my sister. She was out getting her groove on with her new "girlfriend". So me being the "funny girl" i am..I went over to them and looked at them and asked if i could cut in...I grabbed my sister and started dancing with her..lol.We both agreed to not mention this to anyone...oops..

Also, I had a client schedule with me. His real name was very familiar, but I didn't put two and two together. When I arrived at his room, I realized that he was a fellow class mate from high school. Very awkward situation. Needless to say he left with a smile and still comes to see me sometimes...
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:24 AM   #7
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Drame at the Sterling one night.

My "date" and I were checking in and noticed a lot of obvious cross-dressers in the lobby area. Apparently there was a function for them on that night.

We checked into our room, and headed upstairs. After a while, we took some new "friends" back to the room.

In the heat of the action, there was a loud commotion outside the door...with a lot of screaming and crying. Someone poked their head out the door and apparently a large man in a sequin dress was receiving CPR in our doorway, with EMS, cops and firemen everywhere.

What a BUZZ KILL!

After the action quieted down we peaked out again...to see a pile of medical debris.

The next morning, we asked...and found out that the patient was fine.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:18 PM   #8
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Your client did not know his Dad and StepMom were into swinging?
Dudgeonpolymath is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #9
C-Notes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

TTH
Are you talking about when a certain flight attendant showed up at his door. Epic
C-Notes is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:30 PM   #10
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

In my last semester of grad school, I decided to take a retreat to Dallas. I stayed with a buddy of mine at his apartment in uptown. I flipped through eccie and discovered that one of the providers just happened to be person I had met at various parties and clubs from the college town.

Had her do an outcall. The look of her face when she opened the door was priceless. It was the only time I had dropped three bills but that was great.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:17 PM   #11
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudgeonpolymath View Post
Well hun,
Are YOU savvy to your parents sexual habits?
Old 02-20-2018, 03:35 PM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudgeonpolymath View Post
if the dad or step-mom had been at colette with someone else - that would have been very akward.

if the dad or step-mom saw you two, approached you two, and said "let's go to a private room and get it on!", now that would have been verrrrry akward !!!!! :^0

bella, glad you all were able to slink away out of sight.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:42 PM   #13
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*UPDATE*
My client texted yesterday to let me know he had been found out. Apparently, when printing out the tickets an extra one was left in the printer!

Client was very vague when texting so I’m not sure exactly how it all played out. He DID NOT call him out for meeting there and they didn’t admit it. So I guess that something he can save for a rainy day ha ha Ha ha ha
Old 02-25-2018, 12:33 AM   #14
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

TFF ..something to share with grand/great grands I suppose.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:47 AM   #15
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Difficult not being raised in a small, two bed room home.
Dudgeonpolymath is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women