Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #1
packrat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default here till the new year special call me - 22

She advertised on BP and claimed a previous add from the same user using pics that are truly not her. This girl has little pot belly and is quite shy. Paid $ for the hour and got light, useless massage, Doggystyle and finished with CBJ. She does have short blond hair with dark ends and a few tats like a previous review. Took a bit to get her going, opened hotel door with bra and panties on. Not bad, not good. $ was .25 more than she should have gotten.

http://amarillo.backpage.com/FemaleE...-me-22/6979112
packrat is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Hahaha this is the best review PERIOD. Its so believable that I want to schedule immediately. Even the heading didnt give anything away.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
jdough1211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Hahaha this is the best review PERIODhttp://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=931954&highli ght=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=931954&highli ght= Its so believable that I want to schedule immediately. Even the heading didnt give anything away.
If you liked this one, see this amazing display of writing prowess.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=931954&highlight=
jdough1211 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
packrat
Gaining Momentum

My post was less a review and more and advisory that the pictures shown in an ad claimed by the same account posted on BP are NOT the same girl. I'd also like to point out that this was my first post ever to this site. I consider myself now officially welcomed by some of the more uncouth in the room.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #5
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by packrat View Post
My post was less a review and more and advisory that the pictures shown in an ad claimed by the same account posted on BP are NOT the same girl. I'd also like to point out that this was my first post ever to this site. I consider myself now officially welcomed by some of the more uncouth in the room.
Girl dont worry, there are many people that will still see you, even with the slight trick you tried to pull. I would like to add you were giving a review about your activities so now changing your account that you were just giving an advisory on pictures is totally wrong. If you wanted a warm welcome there is something called "welcome Wagon" - you can go there and get a warm welcome.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

For a first post it's pretty horrid
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
packrat
Gaining Momentum

Is this newbie crap handed out to every new hobbiest? Cryptkicker; did I not ask you yesterday how to post a review of a girl? Sure, you showed me generally how to post, but I didn't see the form similar for reviews of providers. I didn't join ECCIE to joust with other members. I joined so I could gain credibility with local Amarillo providers. I've lurked on here for a few years and finally decided to sign up and this is how members of two years, 546 post's and a mere 9 reviews handles himself? I intend no harm nor flame to any member of this site, but please dudes, back the phuc off. I posted the only way I knew how and until I learn otherwise, I'll probably continue to give you crappy reviews. I saw the girl and it was nothing special, not good, not bad as stated in my post. Criticize if you will, but if that's how you get your kicks, find another target.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by packrat View Post
Is this newbie crap handed out to every new hobbiest? Cryptkicker; did I not ask you yesterday how to post a review of a girl? Sure, you showed me generally how to post, but I didn't see the form similar for reviews of providers. I didn't join ECCIE to joust with other members. I joined so I could gain credibility with local Amarillo providers. I've lurked on here for a few years and finally decided to sign up and this is how members of two years, 546 post's and a mere 9 reviews handles himself? I intend no harm nor flame to any member of this site, but please dudes, back the phuc off. I posted the only way I knew how and until I learn otherwise, I'll probably continue to give you crappy reviews. I saw the girl and it was nothing special, not good, not bad as stated in my post. Criticize if you will, but if that's how you get your kicks, find another target.
First off this is Dallas not Amarillo, so you are in the wrong section. Check for the correct section and post there, this just sounds like quack given how it is written and dont take things personal, we all bitches here.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #9
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Packrat, to instructions on how to write a review, read this thread linked below
Check this out if you want premium access for your review

For Reviews in Amarillo, the appropriate forum is linked below:
Independent Provider Reviews - West Texas

For posting reviews, you must click on the icon. This will provide you with the template where you input all the pertinent data. FYI, it is a good practice to gather all the information and compose the content of your review in a word editor before clicking on the new review button. That way, all you have to do is copy and paste into the form and you are done in a very short time.

I will move this to Coed Discussions West Texas and let the local mods over there decide where they need to place this thread..

@ MB, this attempt at a review does lack a few things, but I have no clue why you'd get the impression that it is a self-review. There isn't anything flattering in the original post as of right now. I don't know if the original post was edited, because other than that, I simply don't see where you are coming from with this.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #10
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Moved from Dallas Reviews.
Very valuable info.
Ooohhhhhh.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

COED is fine and how to review was the same as he was told via PM when he asked me... sir if you have additional questions on how to post a review then feel free to ask.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #12
packrat
Gaining Momentum

Thanks Matador! I appreciate your intervention.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women