Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63
Default No face pictures in showcase a deal break?

Recently, my review of Macy, there was discussion on fake pictures being a deal break for some of you hobbyist. My question is, are no face pictures in the showcase a deal breaker? I know everyone is different, I know some providers won't put face photos up while others do. So, what is your opinion on this question? Gents and ladies both, I would like to answer.

You have two well reviewed women, both same body type, same good reviews, (same everything for entertainment sake) BUT one has face pictures and other don't. Would you be more inclined to pick one over the other?
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
txoilngas
Gaining Momentum

Definitely would choose the face pic showcase. Unless her face looked like it had been hit with a board full of 10 penny nails.
txoilngas is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

And I supposed the lady that has no face pics has a plethora of reviews extolling her beauty etc?

Even then I wouldn't say I'd pic the one with the face pics, too many variables even with the level playing field. Maybe the one with face pics has some heels on that I like in a pose that gets me going? Maybe the one without face pics has some panties/lingerie that makes her ass look perfect and I gotta get me sum o'dat.

For me face pics aren't a done deal, even though face pics with a mix of lingerie and more everyday clothing like cocktail dresses etc with SMILES in some of the pics would be nice for every provider to have.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

For starters it's an automatic no for fake pics.

No face pics I understand I suppose. I'll read some of her reviews (if she has any) and I'll also read the other reviews that her reviewers has written. From there I feel I can make an informed decision if the lady will appeal to me looks wise.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #5
houston.alexxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

This is a great question. I have learned THROUGH EXPERIENCE that the absence of face pics is not a negative reflection on the provider. True, some providers don't show face pics cause they're not much to look at. However, many providers omit the face pics due to privacy and RL issues.
Without question, the most beautiful providers I have ever met have one thing in common: No face pics.
So what to do? Trust the reviews and recommendations of your fellow hobby-ists. Don't assume a lack of face pics means the provider is ugly. It ain't necessarily so.
houston.alexxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:04 AM   #6
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

For me in it would probably come down to the type of imagine or style is projected in her pictures. How she is dressed and what type of clothing she is wearing. For instance at opposite ends of the spectrum if one was wearing cowboy boots, daisy duke shorts and a cowboy hat versus one that was dressed in punk rock attire. Or even the amount of tattoos each provider has.

I`d have to agree with zx10 it might be based on what strikes your fancy. Which one gets your motor revved up.

Face pics are not always a tell all or deal breaker. In some cases the provider looks much better in person and others look shockingly worse.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:29 AM   #7
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

If you have a online real identity which you use to post your pics (including) face pics. then I would not reccomend anyone (gents or ladies) post their facepics anywhere else with a different (like eccie/ter/sa etc) id.
There is too much research already done in analyzing faces and complementing that with on-line searching. Yes google et.al. has that technology already in place, its just that they are not making the public as it would cause a huge storm...
just imagine wearing a google glass, and an app on the glass searching online for the faces it sees and giving you a profile for every person you see with your google-glass.
That's actually a practicality as of today.. I bet if you are a google employee and have access to that search/db utility you can do that.
Its also safe to assume Mr NSA, Mr FBI etc can also do that today.
sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:35 AM   #8
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

also...
I usually go by reviews by reputable members and not my pics etc...
1/80 chance (observed) you meet the wrong physique, but thats ok with me...
SJ
sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #9
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Y'all all make great points. Let's be honest, pics are what drive us to read reviews. Where do you go first when you are recommended a provider or she posts in the ads section. Do you go to her showcase or her reviews? Okay then.

Me personally, I hate professional pictures. Yes they are hot,sexy, perfect but you know that isn't true. It raises my opinion and then is disappointed when they don't have all of the make up on. So I prefer regular selfies or obvious non professional pictures.

What does a showcase tell me about a person that doesn't show their face, nothing really. But a deal breaker to me is someone that does professional pictures but doesn't show their face. Don't waste my time with Photoshop with the body just to block the face. Now, if the reviews are astounding and after several messages the provider and I seem to click then the showcase takes the back seat. But give me 5 recommendation, I start in showcase, make a list in best appearance to my standards , then read reviews in order as well.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #10
Elmexa
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Of course we all look for a certain quality in a provider, be it spinners, bbws, tits, ass, legs, face, activities, etc. part of the charm of being a hobbyist is the variety of women that are available, if your a face man I can certainly see why a face pic would be important to you, yes it would be nice if all providers had them but for me its not a deal breaker. Now fake pics Im totally against
Elmexa is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

I go almost strictly by past reviews. I know what I want and looks is only a small part. I have had fake pics, old pics, non-face pics and face pics. Some of each were good and some of each were a disappointment. But a series of great reviews here has never disappointed me.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrasing View Post
Me personally, I hate professional pictures. Yes they are hot,sexy, perfect but you know that isn't true. It raises my opinion and then is disappointed when they don't have all of the make up on. So I prefer regular selfies or obvious non professional pictures.
depends on the photographer. we don't all participate in photo fuckery. i NEVER change features.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #13
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrasing View Post
I`ve done photo shoots for two different VPs. Both of which use photos from the shoot for their showcases.

When I first met the two ladies both had very little or no makeup on. However on the day the photo both ladies made themselves up with more makeup than they normally wear.

I am not a professional by any stretch of the imagination and no editing was used. Even under these conditions what you see on the showcase is not always what you get in person.

In my opinion both of these VPs are very presentable without makeup and I don`t think anyone would be disappointed.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #14
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

the idea that one type of photo or the other is inherently more or less "real" is bullshit.

my job is to make my clients look their best, so i pose them in ways that are flattering and i use light to further enhance that. is that somehow fake?

a cell phone camera always has a wide angle lens, which, when held up and at arms length, will always make her tits look bigger and her ass look smaller. is that fake?
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Deere, in my opinion no...it is "fake" because that isn't normal life. Is it WRONG, not one bit, cause I have had work photos and personal photos taken at a studio of myself. But you show up and see the person on the left but she shows you the photo on the right...no one would be happy..unless they knew they were meeting Madonna. So yes, photo fuckery is bullshit. I'm sure I have broken my own rules yes, but when it comes down to it..."points" are deducted at the beginning.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women