Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163103
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36882
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2015, 11:39 AM   #1
Amelia Angel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 210517
Location: Rochester, NY***NEW PHONE NUMBER*** see showcase for the number
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default THank You to all u AMAZING members who gave a little extra to us girls this past XMAS season!!

I know everyone is tight with funds the past few years! The OBAMA administration has really made sure that our wallets have suffered. ( Go REPUBLICANS!!)

With that being said I feel like sometimes we don't always say it enough because life happens and we get busy like everyone else....but I wanted to express how much the little extra helps us girls around the holidays!!

Its really amazing that you guys think of us and we truly do appreciate that when u have a HUGE list of people to buy for, u don't forget the girls who u see on the side!!

SO THANK YOU TO THE BOYS WHO KNOW HOW TO TREAT US GIRLS RIGHT! (You know who you are!!)

Amelia Angel
ANd all the other providers in upstate NY
Amelia Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:47 PM   #2
Victoria Anne
Account Disabled

User ID: 235953
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Angel View Post
I know everyone is tight with funds the past few years! The OBAMA administration has really made sure that our wallets have suffered. ( Go REPUBLICANS!!)

With that being said I feel like sometimes we don't always say it enough because life happens and we get busy like everyone else....but I wanted to express how much the little extra helps us girls around the holidays!!

Its really amazing that you guys think of us and we truly do appreciate that when u have a HUGE list of people to buy for, u don't forget the girls who u see on the side!!

SO THANK YOU TO THE BOYS WHO KNOW HOW TO TREAT US GIRLS RIGHT! (You know who you are!!)

Amelia Angel

+1
Victoria Anne is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:20 PM   #3
whatitiz13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Actually Amelia, the stock market, retirement funds linked to investments and real estate have boomed under the Obama policies of the past 6 years. And my medical insurance has dropped from $1600+/month to $600+/month under the ACA. So Mr. Obama has done OK despite his daily battles with the party of no. If you like republicans so much, just remember that if you were caught with your favorite PT goodies a few years back, which the generous men that you're thanking by means of their holiday generosity probably helped you procure, you'd be looking at 25-life under the Rockefeller drug laws.
whatitiz13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:47 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You're welcome...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:12 PM   #5
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatitiz13 View Post
Actually Amelia, the stock market, retirement funds linked to investments and real estate have boomed under the Obama policies of the past 6 years. And my medical insurance has dropped from $1600+/month to $600+/month under the ACA. So Mr. Obama has done OK despite his daily battles with the party of no. If you like republicans so much, just remember that if you were caught with your favorite PT goodies a few years back, which the generous men that you're thanking by means of their holiday generosity probably helped you procure, you'd be looking at 25-life under the Rockefeller drug laws.
You couldn't resist, huh? I started to respond but deleted my post, lol.
Can't there just be a genuinely good post? Even thank you messages are laced with passive aggressive comments.. wtf..
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:26 PM   #6
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

wonder if she knows she's living in a blue state,upsetting the majority
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:29 PM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Nothing more endearing than a girl who thanks guys while at the same time taking a shot at them.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:31 PM   #8
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

any funnel hatin on dear leader ...gets the plastic man gold dildo seal of approval

Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:10 PM   #9
Victoria Anne
Account Disabled

User ID: 235953
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no interests in politics, so +1 minus the first paragraph lol.
Victoria Anne is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:36 PM   #10
moneytalksny
Premium Access

VA,

I've never met you but judging from your posts you wouldn't be... Hmmm.. There's no way to put this gently.... Um..

Ah yes... You would ensure your posts were prudent even if politics were involved.

MTny
Old 01-21-2015, 10:01 PM   #11
ISO
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I blame Obama for the lack of bush
ISO is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:10 PM   #12
Tomkat1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Angel View Post

Amelia Angel
Amelia, You are one of the sweetest, kindest and understanding woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. You helped me understand what Sexxi Lexxi is going through right now and why she is treating me the way she is. You gave me hope in a situation about 5 months ago when I thought it was hopeless. You mean more to me than you can possibly imagine. I hope that we soon see more of each other! You truly have been and ARE an ANGEL to me !!!

Love you babe xoxo. Tomkat1963
Tomkat1963 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:48 AM   #13
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh jesus.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:54 AM   #14
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatitiz13 View Post
Come on TK give us a break. Dude you're dealing with 2 gals with serious PT problems, not Mother Theresa and her friend. Come on how naive are you, as you're 51 years old being duped by idiots 20 years younger than you? For your sake, learn what reality is and grow up.
Ok.. so how do YOU know it's not different this time.. ?

New Year's resolutions just occurred a few short weeks ago. Can't we just left them be happy?

(Heavenly choir follows...)

EDIT: How did this post get here? It's out of sequence. Time Travel?
Old 01-22-2015, 01:24 AM   #15
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

For gawd sake why a homie wana put himself out on front street
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women