Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162791
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41873
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36256
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2020, 07:44 AM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Teacher's Unions and 'Seaparate but Equal"!!

Mallard Fillmore by Bruce Tinsley 9-27-2020

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 07:47 AM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

Mallard Fillmore is demonized by DPST critics and marxist leftist crybabies as 'hate speech" - this shows just where the DPST plantation politics are heading - 'Separate but Equal =- and Segregation is no longer a hateful Term - it is the aim of the DPST marxist dogma.

DPST 'racial identity' politics are coming out -DPST's do not want Their Racism displayed - and will violently send their OBLm and antfa into the streets to deflect and deny the Racism of the DPST Party.

DPST's do love their George Wallace - who knew???
'Right" - 9500????
This is too sad to laugh at.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 07:50 AM   #3
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Proper use of visuals aids in learning environments

With all the remote or distance learning happening in education these days, it is critical to understand the value and worth of utilizing impactful visual aids. Here is an excellent example of using visuals aids to accentuate the learning process

2 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfIePZO0QrE
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 08:07 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Poor form, oeb11.

Nothing less than we’ve come to expect from you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 08:11 AM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

YR/multiple handles

when do you go back to the 'Band"????

you DPST's do love your George Wallace 'Segregation Now, Segregation for the future, and Segregation Forever"!!!
what area do you plan to confiscate to create a new state for US blacks????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 08:19 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You’re a loony, oeb11.

Keep blowing that whistle. The dogs will respond.

Old 09-27-2020, 08:22 AM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

YR/multiple handles - thanks for your nonsense!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 09:01 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Creepy Stalkerton is only Sbout sowing unrest and hatred.

Blowing the same racist anarchist dog whistles in every thread.

And now we also know why he’s never reviewed a woman on ECCIE.
Old 09-27-2020, 10:00 AM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Assuming black people alone riot loot vandalize and assault is from the racist mind of a paternalistic leftist who claims any mention of law and order a dog whistle because they think who else but blacks

likewise, any mention of the destructiveness of inner city schools that trap poor kids while the teacher unions only and always want more money (it’s salaries you know), what is it? Thirteen high schools in philly where no one can pass math?,Is a dog whistle? You have that reversed Silly boy

An attack against those speaking out against these teacher unions by calling it a dog whistle when it’s a defense of the kids is not a dog whistle. But calling it a dog whistle is direct racism In defense of the failures
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:09 AM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Mallard Fillmore is demonized by DPST critics and marxist leftist crybabies as 'hate speech" - this shows just where the DPST plantation politics are heading - 'Separate but Equal =- and Segregation is no longer a hateful Term - it is the aim of the DPST marxist dogma.

DPST 'racial identity' politics are coming out -DPST's do not want Their Racism displayed - and will violently send their OBLm and antfa into the streets to deflect and deny the Racism of the DPST Party.

DPST's do love their George Wallace - who knew???
'Right" - 9500????
This is too sad to laugh at.
Mallard Fillmore used to be on the comics section of the daily paper, Times Picayune/New Orleans Advocate. complaints about it came. management put it in the opinion section daily ever since.

there's a bit of hypocrisy going on with Doonesbury.

some of its cartoons have politics and have made fun of/criticized some republican leaders since 1970. you rarely ever see democrat leaders made fun of/criticized. Doonesbury should have some of its political cartoons on the opinion section when Garry Trudeau decide to do one.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:12 AM   #11
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tthe education delivered (deliberately) by DPST nomenklatura to minority inner city schools - is a crime against those children.

One propagated by corrupt DPST politicians and Teachers Unions who support them for big taxpayer handouts - and control over education.

all they can teach is marxism - Math - after all - is racist. Along with science, geography, civics, and any other subject but marxism - which is all the tachers undertand - after their indoctrination at their teacher's colleges.

And this is what the DPST nomenklatura lauds as 'education".

It a racist 'dog whistle' to defend what the DPST's are dong to minority children in America.

DPST's always accuse the republicans for what they do themselves.

The usual, ingrained DPST hypocrisy. Racist Marxists - is the underlying hidden agenda of the plantation politics of the DPSTs
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:37 AM   #12
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

And that is a perfect example of why we will never have that "honest conversation about race" in this country. When anybody other than a Progressive Democrat wants to actually discuss race, the Left shouts "Dog Whistle" and walks away form the discussion. If you don't want to "accept" what they want you too, there will be no discussion and that's why we are fucked up as can be in this country, because the Left is not willing to have that "honest conversation on race" that they say they want. They do not.

This "you must say Black Lives Matter" is another example. If you ask me if Black lives matter, I will respond with yes of course, all lives matter. But that won't be good enough, you must repeat what they want you to repeat to prove you actually believe Black lives matter.

Then if I say, "I want you to say the pledge of allegiance to prove you love America, they will say no, I won't say that and I'll ask why? And you know what they will say don't you? "I don't have to say what you want me to say to prove a point you want to make". To which I will say "exactly, now you understand my position".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:45 AM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

To the DPST's - "All Lives matter" - equality for all races - is a 'Republican racist dog whistle" - and U are correct HF - they want it their way or the highway - and have learned from the DPST masters in Congress - who operate exactly that way.

'Our way' - or We burn it down - is the DPST mantra.

They may just get their wish in Civil War!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 01:04 PM   #14
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
To the DPST's - "All Lives matter" - equality for all races - is a 'Republican racist dog whistle" - and U are correct HF - they want it their way or the highway - and have learned from the DPST masters in Congress - who operate exactly that way.

'Our way' - or We burn it down - is the DPST mantra.

They may just get their wish in Civil War!

If we stay on the course we are on with BLM now in charge of the Democrat party, I don't see it ending any other way I'm sad to say.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 07:47 PM   #15
oeb11
Valued Poster

I8m sad about it also - but blacks associated with OBLM are a small proportion of the 13% of the black American population.

If that radicalized group wants to burn and destroy after Nov 3 results - they may well encounter folks armed and ready for their terrorist violence with 'vigorous self-defense"!
And - marxist crazy Hannah-jones will be pointedly nowhere on the front lines.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women