Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Happy Birthday Bob Marley

Robert Nesta Marley was born on this date in 1945, He died May 11th 1981.

There is a concert tonight honoring him at Flamingo Cantina. Unfortunately I am feeling under the weather (might be food poisoning), so I probably won't make it.

Here is an account of a dream I had about Bob Marley about a year ago.

Quote:
Let me first set the scene, and the mood. If you listen to Reggae put some on before you read any further, preferably Bob Marley.

Now picture a scene that is like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory inside of a lighthouse. The Von Trap children are there, as well as Mary Poppins. (not really sure why she was there)

It starts out with me in the lighthouse with the Von Traps (wearing the clothes Maria made for them out of the drapes). For whatever reason I am in charge of them. I don't know why Mary Poppins wasn't, because she is obviously more qualified than I.

I begin looking around and discover many many doors in the lighthouse, then I realize I have a key. I use the key to open one of the doors. Behind that door is a spiral staircase that goes around the inside of the lighthouse to the top. I climb the staircase.

When I get to the top I open another door, and step out. On top of the lighthouse is a grassy lawn area with people sitting on blankets. It is a huge area the people number in the hundreds easily. All of them sitting sharing food and conversation.

I am greeted by a person who asks me "do you want to meet him". Knowingly, I reply "yes". I am lead through the crowds, and they are not even distrurbed by me. They continue doing what they are doing oblivious to me.

We get to this hedge of bushes near the edge of the lighthouse. There is a white tent that you might see at a music festival with food or merchandise being sold underneath. It is a little bit lower than where I am standing and on the other side of the bushes.

I am lead over the bushes. Then I see sitting with a small entourage, and guarded by 2 very large security men the person I am to meet. He has definately aged since the last time the world saw him. His skin is more leathery. There are some grey hairs in his dreadlocks. And by know you know who I am meeting.

I am introduced to Bob Marley. And for a substantial period of time, we talk as we look out over the edge of the lighthouse. He speaks in a calm voice with low volume. There is love in his words and his timbre.

I can not remember, no matter how hard I try, what we talked about.
After some time I know I need to leave, and I leave. I walk down the stairs and no one is there.

Then I wake up.

Bob Marley left us with MANY words of wisdom. But what my dream mostly makes me think about is: "Don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright".
-"Money can't buy life."

Peace....
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote