Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35628
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
DaDude007
Account Disabled

Default End of Liberty?

Do you think our liberty is being infringed? What do you think about this video? Is it bias or unbiased ? What's your opinion on this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQv-s...ayer_embedded#!
DaDude007 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Hyperinflation is the only plan that the government has to reduce the debt. Ten years from now we'll be looking back at 2008 wishing we had just gone ahead and let Wall street crumble and GM fail. We would have been much better off in the long run but then the government wouldn't have the control it has today.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDude007 View Post
Do you think our liberty is being infringed? What do you think about this video? Is it bias or unbiased ? What's your opinion on this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQv-s...ayer_embedded#!
It's simple, the people need to wake up to the fact that we are living in a police state, that is becoming more and more restrictive. The agenda that our government is following is designed to strip us of our liberties, and destroy the sovereignty of our country. BTW, it's not the Democrats, it's not the Republicans, it's all of our traitorous politicians.

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Too long. Like the TSA part, should just be a stand alone video or the whole video should be about TSA type abuses.

Too many people's jobs now depends on govt control.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I think the video is too damn long. Also they are selling gold and silver.(conflict of intrest)
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Screw Gold and Silver. If things get so bad that the entire monetary system collapses, you had best be invested in a good 12 gauge, lots of shells, and plenty of can goods.

When things get that bad, a can of Pork and Beans will be worth more than a pound of Gold.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Hyperinflation is the only plan that the government has to reduce the debt. Ten years from now we'll be looking back at 2008 wishing we had just gone ahead and let Wall street crumble and GM fail. We would have been much better off in the long run but then the government wouldn't have the control it has today.
Well said, dead on target.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:45 AM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Screw Gold and Silver. If things get so bad that the entire monetary system collapses, you had best be invested in a good 12 gauge, lots of shells, and plenty of can goods.

When things get that bad, a can of Pork and Beans will be worth more than a pound of Gold.
Jackie,
I agree with you. I asked in a thread a while back for someone to explain the intrinsic value of gold and never got a clear answer.
I understand why it has value and has for 5000+ years, I just don't buy that it's value is intrinsic.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #9
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Foolish me. I thought this thread was about The Sandbox.

Lest I be accused of hijacking or failing to stay on topic:

TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Foolish me. I thought this thread was about The Sandbox.

Lest I be accused of hijacking or failing to stay on topic:

Now that's the Post of the week!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

Oh Chit- I need to be a politician......They get all the good stuff....

Or plan an exit strategy to my own self sustained island, or self sustained country. Colombia maybe?
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #12
redbull75
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
This is so true. We would have been on our way out of this shit hole by now.
redbull75 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #13
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."- Thomas Jefferson
Smoke2nd is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:32 PM   #14
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2nd View Post
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."- Thomas Jefferson
My congratulations to a man who recognizes that the Bankers (especially the international bankers) represent the greatest threat to our liberty. They have destroyed our economy, and laughed all the way to the bank (pun intended).

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:39 AM   #15
DaDude007
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jackie,
I agree with you. I asked in a thread a while back for someone to explain the intrinsic value of gold and never got a clear answer.
I understand why it has value and has for 5000+ years, I just don't buy that it's value is intrinsic.
Boardman, I may be wrong... I'm not really good with history. But, in the olden days they use gold as currency; the Federal Reserve Bank took the gold and made it into paper bills, a better way off currency. That's why the smart ppl are the one's investing in gold, those precious metal hold value while the US dollar doesn't really hold value... I may be wrong, it's been awhile since I had US History, but I do know the gold was a currency and the Gold was replaced by paper bills. sorry, I'm a lttle drunk when I wrote this, hoped it made sense.
DaDude007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women