Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default supper bowl

errrrrr You would think I would learn. Never make a bet with a sick bored hooker . Well not over yet come on Steelers!!!!!
Good thing I like her. Yes TD as I type this, and covert yes back in it.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

So far the ads suck. Have not found one I really liked. Has any ads seem really good to anyone? and witch ones? I was not into the music in the half time. But visual was good.

edit GreenBay just one crap I'm her lap boy for a day. errrrrrrrrr I had her and she talked me into another bet.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Game was good, won a couple hundred, CA killed the anthem, Black eyed peees sucked. Agree on the ads, nothing really stood out...BD
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Maybe if Fergie had a wardrobe malfunction!!!!!!!(edit add) She had them before on stage. Darn not this time

edit: It was a good game. Even with the team I wanted to win lost.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

the half time show sucked!!! I have never heard people that horrible sounding live! Not sure what the deal was but I was laughing pretty hard the whole time. I just kept saying REALLY?????

I am sure B.E.P.'s record sales have plumage today. I also wasn't impressed with Christina's version of the national anthem. Yuck...but that is a hard song to sing.
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
watercooled82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
CA killed the anthem
I'm going to have to disagree heavily on this one. She ruined the anthem. As a person who feels the National Anthem in every bone in his body, it made me sick to hear her sing it the way she did.

Extra notes and added "style" do nothing for the song, it's beautiful and stands quite well on it's own, as written. Her "interpretation" of The National Anthem was all about HER and not the Anthem...on top of forgetting the words.

The problem IMO, is simply that the singers often are singing a song. Not the anthem. If they sang the ANTHEM, perhaps they would take more pride in the words and belt out a rendition that demonstrated their personal patriotism, versus their personal hangups.

I'm betting she was paid more to sing the Anthem (accounting for four minutes of her life) than most deployed E-4's make in a year, I digress...

Forgetting the words is unforgiveable.
watercooled82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
taggert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Forgetting the words is unforgiveable.
Agreed! Couldn't have said it better
taggert is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I cannot believe anyone would pay the $200 they charged to stand outside the stadium to watch the game on the large screen! I guess everything is bigger in Texas, including the ripoffs.

BTW, I don't usually like to comment on spellings, but OSD's "Supper" instead of "Super" in the title to this thread is hilarious!
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #9
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

haha i just noticed the "supper" bowl. Guess its true that when you are reading things that are misspelled, you read the actual word and not is what is written.

Water..well said, couldn't agree more with you. It's a shame because Christina has such a beauitful voice, with a range of notes she can hit. She could have sang that song beauitfuly the way it was intended to sing. Too bad she ruined it.
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #10
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18
Default Doug Allen at Sabres

This is worth going to Sabres game to hear Doug allen sing the national anthems! Super Bowl should have hired him!! Bonus O Canada Lead In!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdkWe...eature=related
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
This is worth going to Sabres game to hear Doug allen sing the national anthems! Super Bowl should have hired him!! Bonus O Canada Lead In!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdkWe...eature=related
Laker - I would have preferred nearly anyone else's version of our National Anthem (Roseaan Barr excluded WTF) This display showed a total lack of repect for our nation. She should be ashamed of herself, not because she messed up a lyric, but for treating the song with such disdain. There should be a certain reverence that is displayed not an all out effort to make it different. If I never hear her sing again, that's ok with me and I actually thought she was talented when she first arrived on the scene. Another bimbo to add to the list.
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
JOHNBALLS
BANNED

she got paid over ONE MILLION DOLLARS, to sing a song.Why not give that money to someone serving our country that sings better?
JOHNBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #13
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
Laker - I would have preferred nearly anyone else's version of our National Anthem (Roseaan Barr excluded WTF) This display showed a total lack of repect for our nation. She should be ashamed of herself, not because she messed up a lyric, but for treating the song with such disdain. There should be a certain reverence that is displayed not an all out effort to make it different. If I never hear her sing again, that's ok with me and I actually thought she was talented when she first arrived on the scene. Another bimbo to add to the list.

Mr P. I agree!! It was truly sad!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #14
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS View Post
she got paid over ONE MILLION DOLLARS, to sing a song.Why not give that money to someone serving our country that sings better?

If she had any class at all, she would donate that amount and a matching amount to a group assisting our wounded veterans and their families......
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #15
JOHNBALLS
BANNED

well, at least Fox got it right when they interviewed the 2011 DAYTONA 500 winner!!Don't worry, Nascar will get the ANTHEM correct..and the crowd will be able to see, feel, and hear those warriors when they do the fly by..
JOHNBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women