Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default for providers

How long should you wait for a provider to answer? before contacting another provider? just a guess....1 to 2 hours. Or you do you contact both providers and see who answers?
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not a provider but do have Mood Swings, so does that count? I usually wait about 1 hr before I'm contacting another lady. Yet most times this later at night ( 9pm ) when I start my conquest.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

For providers???
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
pickupkid
Valued Poster

I've been around ....I was just curious what the provider feelings are.. I have made an appointment with one provider...then bingo..the first provider calls. Who do you choose?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #5
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

The one you're in love with?

Just kidding, just kidding.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #6
loboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Would be good to know since I don't like cancelling...usually 2 hrs...but I've waited 4+ hrs
loboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I usually only have one picked out, and either go with that or stay home. I have made some mistakes when horney, but I also had one ATF who liked last minute dates. I ask early and if it works out it works out.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #8
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The one you made the appt with. Tell the other one that you already made arrangments and you will hit her up next time.....unless like POT says and it's the one you love..........if you cant be with he one you want, love the one your with! Lol
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #9
pickupkid
Valued Poster

thanks Katt just don't like to step on peoples toes.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand, but cancelling on the girl that opened her schedule to accomodate you would be rude. IMO.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #11
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Heavens, darlings, patience! I guess because I'm one of those evidently rare ladies who asks for prior notice the day before, I miss out on the fellows who are in "urgent need." (Doesn't hurt to call and see if I AM available, however, within a 2-hour window.) Unless I just happen to be sitting at the computer, I usually can't respond until evening, and I would think many other providers are the same way if they have regulars, or a "life" outside of the profession. We don't all perch by the monitor or phone like vultures, ya know.

But I understand that when you get an itch, you want it scratched fast.

Calling 2 providers for the same session and seeing who answers first is crude, cruel, and rude. Really, gentlemen? If you're in a hurry and have a limited time window, indicate that when you contact provider #1, and if you waited,
called provider #2, then heard back from the first, what Katrina said goes.

Above all, be polite, and think about how YOU would feel if someone played games with YOUR time.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #12
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

I like to contact a provider and schedule the next day with her,unless she tells me her schedule is open. Then I will see her the same day I contacted her.
Seems like the best way to go,especially if you are seeing the provider for the first time.
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #13
loboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
I usually only have one picked out, and either go with that or stay home. I have made some mistakes when horney, but I also had one ATF who liked last minute dates. I ask early and if it works out it works out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Heavens, darlings, patience! I guess because I'm one of those evidently rare ladies who asks for prior notice the day before, I miss out on the fellows who are in "urgent need." (Doesn't hurt to call and see if I AM available, however, within a 2-hour window.) Unless I just happen to be sitting at the computer, I usually can't respond until evening, and I would think many other providers are the same way if they have regulars, or a "life" outside of the profession. We don't all perch by the monitor or phone like vultures, ya know.

But I understand that when you get an itch, you want it scratched fast.

Calling 2 providers for the same session and seeing who answers first is crude, cruel, and rude. Really, gentlemen? If you're in a hurry and have a limited time window, indicate that when you contact provider #1, and if you waited,
called provider #2, then heard back from the first, what Katrina said goes.

Above all, be polite, and think about how YOU would feel if someone played games with YOUR time.
I agree I only choose to contact one provider but then since it's always 1.5-2 hrs to get to the city I'll stay an hour at the city before contacting another one unless I have an appt set up already in which case 2-3 hrs before contacting another one...I kno I'm losing a lot of time but I'm there so unless it isn't goin through for sure I'd rather stay and have a little hope rather than leave back and have them contact me along the way back
loboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #14
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Had that happen today texted plan A she was available set a time. text i was 30 min away she said ok,5 away text i am close,Pulled in parking lot text i am here.Nothing !!!!!! i will wait 15 min if there is no response then to plan B The days of waiting in a parking lot for 30-60 min are over for me i think a lot of the younger girls will try to squeeze another appointment in if it takes you 30 min to get to there place.Texted plan A after 2 hours of still no response.Plan B was fun so not a total loss
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #15
loboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly View Post
Had that happen today texted plan A she was available set a time. text i was 30 min away she said ok,5 away text i am close,Pulled in parking lot text i am here.Nothing !!!!!! i will wait 15 min if there is no response then to plan B The days of waiting in a parking lot for 30-60 min are over for me i think a lot of the younger girls will try to squeeze another appointment in if it takes you 30 min to get to there place.Texted plan A after 2 hours of still no response.Plan B was fun so not a total loss
It sucks when you get no response...at least a response afterwards would be nice
loboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women