Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60279
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41339
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2020, 07:48 AM   #1
jaman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Default Robbed

Have you ever been robbed and what would you have done differently. I was robbed a couple of times when i was younger and dimmer. I had picked up a lady and was driving her back to her apartment. We decided on a price and i gave her the cash. On her way there she decided to pick up some BEER. She went in the store while i wait in the car. She never came out. I went in to find her the guy said she went out the back. Something she had done numerous times her the guy. Now i never pony up the cash until we are in the location. If we need to get anything such as condoms i go in take the keys and purchase it myself
jaman123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 08:26 AM   #2
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

It has never happened to me, but I never pick up any street hooker off the streets.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:36 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

post this in Upset NY please n thank you
link if ya forgot how to et there Upset New York
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 05:33 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You're MUCH brighter now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaman123 View Post
Have you ever been robbed and what would you have done differently. I was robbed a couple of times when i was younger and dimmer. ... If we need to get anything such as condoms i go in take the keys and purchase it myself
Looks like you're not so dim any more! Oh brother...
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:48 PM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What you explained is not being robbed. If your life was in jeopardy by knife or gun and you were propositioned with your life or the contents of your pockets I’d agree.

You simply just got finessed. I’ve been there too. Finesses are easy.

Robberies take a special kind of sick most of those types don’t want to deal with.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 09:09 PM   #6
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Definitely have been "finessed.". At this time so was super green and didnt have much hobby experience.

There was a hot little red head I had my eye on. Was surprised not many reviews were being posted about her, so decided I was up for my first too fit.

Incall at one of the worst apartment complexes on the City-known for drug and crime issues. Decided to go thru with any ways as little head is over ruling big head.

Arrived and texted "I'm here.". She came down and was pleasantly surprised it looked like her. I start to get out of car, and she motion me to get back in. In the car, she asks for donations. Pay her, and she says "I am PD and because your such a nice guy I am going to let you off with a warning."

I panic and clam up, she get out of car and starts to head to gate to let herself in apartment when it dawned on me she is not a cop. I start to go after my money, and she is fumbling with the gate, trying to get into apartment complex perimeter gates.

She can't get gate open ad chooses to climb chain link fence,I grab her foot asking for my money back, and too avoid me she starts kicking. Her momentum carries her over when her jeans get caught on top of chain link fence and she is literally hanging upside down screaming for help.

The screaming catches the attention of several people and since it's just scrawny me, I decided the $120 bucks not worth it and leave.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 10:29 PM   #7
JasminDelights
Midwest #1Cock Worshipper

User ID: 512318
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Definitely have been "finessed.". At this time so was super green and didnt have much hobby experience.

There was a hot little red head I had my eye on. Was surprised not many reviews were being posted about her, so decided I was up for my first too fit.

Incall at one of the worst apartment complexes on the City-known for drug and crime issues. Decided to go thru with any ways as little head is over ruling big head.

Arrived and texted "I'm here.". She came down and was pleasantly surprised it looked like her. I start to get out of car, and she motion me to get back in. In the car, she asks for donations. Pay her, and she says "I am PD and because your such a nice guy I am going to let you off with a warning."

I panic and clam up, she get out of car and starts to head to gate to let herself in apartment when it dawned on me she is not a cop. I start to go after my money, and she is fumbling with the gate, trying to get into apartment complex perimeter gates.

She can't get gate open ad chooses to climb chain link fence,I grab her foot asking for my money back, and too avoid me she starts kicking. Her momentum carries her over when her jeans get caught on top of chain link fence and she is literally hanging upside down screaming for help.

The screaming catches the attention of several people and since it's just scrawny me, I decided the $120 bucks not worth it and leave.

Holy snickerdoodles people are really this desperate!
Why not do you the deed be satisfied and keep it going!
JasminDelights is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:24 AM   #8
JohnyBoyy
Registered Member

I was robbed once, my iPhone was stolen)
JohnyBoyy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 05:23 PM   #9
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasminDelights View Post
Holy snickerdoodles people are really this desperate!
Why not do you the deed be satisfied and keep it going!
This was many years ago, back in 2009. Yes she was.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 02:23 PM   #10
johnjhouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

That's not robbery - that's theft - nothing violent happened- having a gun pulled, chased and missed shots, putting a gun to your head and taking your wallet - that's robbery - had that happen once, not a fun experience - I got lucky considering the guy killed 3 people before he was caught -
johnjhouston is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:41 AM   #11
alfbrown
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I never pick up providers from the street. Stay safe out there....
alfbrown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women