Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default Providers: What is your ideal client volume?

In other words, how many people do you or would you truly enjoy seeing? Whether that's in a day, week, month, or even year

The keyword is enjoy, so not a number that you feel you have to do solely for finances

I think the "sweet spot" for me would be 3 dates per week. Not too little, not too much. Enough to keep me mentally, physically, sated...

I also like to ...well need to take frequent breaks so I don't get bored/jaded/burnt out ...the sweet spot keeps me wanting more ...hooked
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My two minutes of loving rarely even smudges the makeup.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #3
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

I am perfect at 3-4 a week. Even at my lowest rates 4 dates a week is enough to get me where I need to be so I never need to book more than that I'm just a bum college student in sweats the rest of the time lol.

I get especially horny like a week after my period for some reason though (prolly cuz I don't work then). I don't take more clients but I am more eager to do multi-hours so I - I mean we can get off as much a possible...
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #4
oneslyjoker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

its is interesting you two have said 3 or 3-4 a week. I have talked to providers who see 3-5 a day and one who sees 8 in a day when she can.
oneslyjoker is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:34 AM   #5
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Oh good god no. 8 in a day?! I refuse to schedule more than 2 a day and prefer only 1 daily really. Well, the beauty about this job is that ladies can run it and tailor it to their needs. This is not my main form of income (and I really do just enjoy the sex and companionship) so I can be more picky about my clientele.

I came into this job thinking, what is the minimum I would like to make monthly and how many gentlemen would I like to see a week. 4 is my tops weekly so I did a little calculation and voila, I set my rates accordingly, so even if I just had 9 dates a month at only my minimum rate I would still make as much as I wanted to.

For a lot of ladies this is their entire career. They have time to see that many clients a day and truly need the money that it draws in. With 8 clients in a day however, that's just a lot of hours of sex to me. Counting in the times between dates (I hope) a lady uses to freshen up, she could literally be working from sun up to sun down. And where does that leave multi-hour dates? I love and prefer multi-hour dates but 8 clients at the lowest of 2 hours...16 hours of sex?! I can only commend the lady that works that hard because I couldn't do it, that's just too much wear and tear on my body.

I like only 3-4 a week because I have time to get to know the gentleman and personally tailor my services to his tastes. I don't want to worry about getting him in and out so I can see enough gentlemen that day to make my daily quota. This job is truly a pleasure and I like to take my time. Sometimes, I feel weird and a little bad because of the stress that some ladies express about not being able to take on enough clients to get the bills paid. I don't look down on them and I actually respect them more because they are such hard workers. I just don't happen to fall into this category of provider is all.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I usually see 3-5 clients a day.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #7
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

I honestly think 3-5 daily is a good average in this lifestyle. If I ever decide to make this a full career I would definitely try to bump up my number of dates.

I know my count is unusually low lol people don't even believe me when I tell them so I usually just keep it to myself but it's all I want and need so I am happy
Old 05-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

1 a day. I hate seeing more than 1 a day & I feel I'm at my best when I can devote that day (single rendezvous) to that 1 gentleman. I don't know how ladies can see multiple men a day. If you've got it in you, go for it. I envy you & the money you make. Maybe it's my age, but I just don't have the energy. Lol. I'll do 2 a day if one is in the morning/early afternoon & the other is in the evening such as, a multi-hour/dinner date. Even then, it's hard for me to get into being Evie again later in the day.

3-4 a week is perfect. If I get 4-5 a week, I consider myself totally booked for the week & I'm happy. I usually won't book more than 5 per week. I also hate working weekends. I don't want to be at my incall unless I'm doing an evening appointment such as a multi-hour or dinner date. I like to stay home with my kiddo, cooking, cleaning, working out, & relaxing. That is my ME time & makes me feel normal like I have a regular person's job & schedule.

Luckily, I'm able to get the rate I list & that definitely keeps me low volume. I set it according to what I think I deserve, what will keep me financially stable, & the amount of appointments I'd like to take per week.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
1 a day. I hate seeing more than 1 a day & I feel I'm at my best when I can devote that day (single rendezvous) to that 1 gentleman. I don't know how ladies can see multiple men a day. If you've got it in you, go for it. I envy you & the money you make. Maybe it's my age, but I just don't have the energy. Lol. I'll do 2 a day if one is in the morning/early afternoon & the other is in the evening such as, a multi-hour/dinner date. Even then, it's hard for me to get into being Evie again later in the day.

3-4 a week is perfect. If I get 4-5 a week, I consider myself totally booked for the week & I'm happy. I usually won't book more than 5 per week. I also hate working weekends. I don't want to be at my incall unless I'm doing an evening appointment such as a multi-hour or dinner date. I like to stay home with my kiddo, cooking, cleaning, working out, & relaxing. That is my ME time & makes me feel normal like I have a regular person's job & schedule.

Luckily, I'm able to get the rate I list & that definitely keeps me low volume. I set it according to what I think I deserve, what will keep me financially stable, & the amount of appointments I'd like to take per week.
I agree wholeheartedly, Evie. Life always comes first for me.

Since appointments for me are mostly dinner dates, clock-free dates and weekend dates, and literally just ONE of the things I do, I look at things on a monthly basis. I usually have about 9 appointments a month, and if I have room for an impromptu meeting, I'll most definitely make room.

Even when I travel, 2-3 2-4-hour appointments a day is enough. I know ladies that see 9 .5 or 1 hour appointments a day too, and God bless 'em.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #10
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely View Post
I get especially horny like a week after my period for some reason though (prolly cuz I don't work then).
Tell me about it, period of abstinence .... LOL

Quote:
Sometimes, I feel weird and a little bad because of the stress that some ladies express about not being able to take on enough clients to get the bills paid. I don't look down on them and I actually respect them more because they are such hard workers. I just don't happen to fall into this category of provider is all.
Geez. ..I feel stressed when I get too many offers in one week and it's frustrating because I don't enjoy turning away good clients

And I'm curious as to what kind of lifestyles these women must live worrying about not being able to take on enough clients to just get the bills paid. What are you living in a mansion, driving a Porsche, got a penchant for Gucci and Prada? Lol all jokes aside who knows what someone's circumstances are ....you don't know how it is unless you're in their shoes.

Quote:
I know my count is unusually low lol people don't even believe me when I tell them so I usually just keep it to myself but it's all I want and need so I am happy
Not sure why it would be so difficult to believe. Like all the indulgences in life, moderation is key for a healthy well-balanced life

Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
1 a day. I hate seeing more than 1 a day & I feel I'm at my best when I can devote that day (single rendezvous) to that 1 gentleman. I don't know how ladies can see multiple men a day. If you've got it in you, go for it. I envy you & the money you make. Maybe it's my age, but I just don't have the energy.

Evie I'm young and I don't have the energy to take on more than 1 client a day or 5 per week! I've always thought it's because I'm unusually sensitive. I just prefer a low-key lifestyle. What you're doing is great, sounds pretty healthy. I'm grateful and happy to be able to keep a low volume schedule as well
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women