Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70648
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow What this means for the industry

Just read an article about a new Google feature that I found really exciting. Apparently if you have your cc or bank linked to your Google account, you can attach money right to an email like a photo and hit send. The funds are automatically deposited into the recipients G Wallet.

Thought it would be ground breaking for those older gents who don't deal with paypal.

http://news.yahoo.com/gmail-money-se...203616465.html

Whatcha think??
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow---sounds cool!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Sounds cool, but based on recent activities by the government (and LE), it would not be a good, nor safe idea. If your bank account (opened with your real life information) is linked to your gmail account via your website/ad, it makes it that much easier to find out who you are for the government (IRS) and LE. It leaves an electronic trail that can be easily traced - best to keep it simple, cash...
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #4
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

So long as it would work with my HOBBY email and not require my "real life" email linked to my bank account, I might consider that.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll be interested to see how that develops. I'm always looking for an alternative to Green Dot for deposits/prepayments. If there were something completely online, that didn't have to make a gentleman go to a brick-and-mortar store, but that wasn't as prone to funds-seizing as PayPal, I'd be happy to switch to that.

I'm gonna wait and let other people test it out first, though, because of some of the hazards already mentioned.

Until then, as said above: Cash is king. And its prince is Green Dot, at least for me!
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Key words to think about:

the service is free if your Google Wallet is linked to a bank account, or Google will charge a fee if it is attached to a credit or debit card.

Getting hold of the cash requires the above. Either a bank account or a credit/debit card.

Your bank account obviously will not be in your hobby name.

Your credit/debit card has a "real name" which may or may not be associated with your Social Security number.

Two bits against a Krispy Kreme donut, Google on its end will require some sort of tax identification verification.... Maybe not at the start of the evolution, but, sooner, not later, when the Feds figure out the huge amounts of money moving back and forth, i.d. will be mandatory.

Not impossible right now to get a debit card without an i.d. check. Later, who knows.

Google is not doing this for free. The company obviously sees huge potential for profit in this new adjunct to their business. Guvmint will be closely watching due to the potential for money laundering and tax avoidance.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #7
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Key words to think about:

the service is free if your Google Wallet is linked to a bank account, or Google will charge a fee if it is attached to a credit or debit card.

Getting hold of the cash requires the above. Either a bank account or a credit/debit card.

Your bank account obviously will not be in your hobby name.

Your credit/debit card has a "real name" which may or may not be associated with your Social Security number.

Two bits against a Krispy Kreme donut, Google on its end will require some sort of tax identification verification.... Maybe not at the start of the evolution, but, sooner, not later, when the Feds figure out the huge amounts of money moving back and forth, i.d. will be mandatory.

Not impossible right now to get a debit card without an i.d. check. Later, who knows.

Google is not doing this for free. The company obviously sees huge potential for profit in this new adjunct to their business. Guvmint will be closely watching due to the potential for money laundering and tax avoidance.
+1

The ease of use and convenience of ways to access cash via smartphones,,,atm's etc...will aid in the ability of bigbrother to track what you are doing without leaving the office.

It's always best to deal in cash, and even that leaves a record depending on how you access your cash.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I'm a little Google averse, since they've been so interested in tying your whole life together. I don't associate my phone number with any of my Google products, and I most definitely wouldn't associate my bank account with my Google account.

It does sound cool though. If I weren't such a chicken I'd try it too.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #9
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Ck, some very interesting, valid, and well thought points. Enough to send a girl a'pondering.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:31 AM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
Ck, some very interesting, valid, and well thought points. Enough to send a girl a'pondering.
which just goes to show you ....
dont trust everything you read on the internet!

including this post.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #11
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Nothing wrong with going to an ATM
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #12
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Personally, I'm a little Google averse, since they've been so interested in tying your whole life together. I don't associate my phone number with any of my Google products, and I most definitely wouldn't associate my bank account with my Google account.
Really solid reasoning there.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #13
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

If you're not paying for a product, the product is you.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:41 PM   #14
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Would never do anything electronically. Forget the whole big brother angle. Think more of ROB-- Rip-Off Bitches. You send payment electronically, and they don't show up. Bring whole new meaning to NCNS. Cash is the best way to go. Even after handing over the envelope, the client still has some control of the situation. As long as the cash is in the same room as the action, the lady is always going to think twice about ripping off a guy if she knows he can still get the money back. Call it a psychological form of control for the client.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #15
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

+1 CPalmson. I am very averse to leaving any type of paper trail, or electronic trail. With all the BP busts going on in North Florida, and everywhere else, I would never open myself up to this type of potential pitfall. Also, good point about getting ripped off.

I just think that this is a pandora's box that could be exploited by LE, both for the hobbyists and the providers.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women