Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2016, 07:41 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default There is a disturbance in the hobby force.

I've stayed off the boards for years because it's just not fun anymore.

In the old days, the white and black knights would fight while the gray knight was getting his dick sucked. Now, there are no true white knights.. only black knights that have a really bad home life and come take out their frustrations on hookers. Then there are girls making up handles to white knight themselves. I really can't blame the true white knights, every time I've tried to speak up for someone, I get smacked. Fortunately, those doing the smacking have panty waste for punching power.

The etiquette and protocol around here has fallen to previously unknown depths. For example... When you contact a provider that has a decade long perfect record and you don't want to meet her screening, you don't ask for her real world info to be even. Are you retarded or just really stupid? Curiously, the guy in question here ended up being a super dick and his handle was guested. If you get caught in a screening net, there's a reason. It should be comforting to you guys that a girl actually screens. If you're smart enough to book with one of us that's been around and who's word is golden, then you have your ref and you never have to screen again. Do not just pick a girl off BP and think that's good enough. For a provider to be used as a ref, she has to be reputable and have a web presence. For the record, There are plenty of girls here that do not qualify as "reputable". A good example is the super mega drama unfolding in discussions. I will not be the one to name names here, but her situation is a very good example of "what the FUCK is going on around here?

How is it that a provider completely outted and publicly raped all those guys by posting publicly something that is incredibly private, yet is not banned? Really? This kind of behavior is just ok now? Her ref is no longer "reputable in a good way" I would strongly advise anyone wanting to see me to NOT use her as a ref. I will not see you for safety reasons. Could her situation hurt me? Probably not. Have I been around long enough to know when to pick up my toys and go home because there's unnecessary risk? Duh

Everything you do online paints a picture of you. It took me a very long time to really grasp that. A few providers come to mind that are freaking awesome online. Morgan, THN, Kaylee are the ones that pop to the top of my head. Those ladies are amazing. I'd go to the mat for any of them. Providers used to take care of each other and the board was more 50-50 nice and asshole. Now it's, how many providers can one stab in the back before the egg timer goes off and 10% nice- 90% asshole with the male posters. Give me a fucking break y'all. Let's have fun again. Seriously, if it's not fun then what's the point? Providers shouldn't be afraid to post because the replys will all be antagonistic. I'm not saying quit fucking with each other, I'm saying quit being so damn mean about it. Pay attention the the dick replys I get on this and see how damn mean they are. Not just poking fun at someone, but downright mean.

Is this how we really want it to be? Are any of you willing to actually put effort into making this fun? If you want mean, take your ass to the political forum. bu bye
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:54 AM   #2
Smokin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

As a person that has been involved in quite a few bulletin boards and forums for many different hobbies, I can tell you this. Every board starts off as a tight knit group of like minded people. Then it grows and grows. At a certain point, people join that are trolls or drama queens or just like to stir the pot. The mentality of the board changes. The original thoughts are lost in the shuffle. The FOG's don't speak up and get drowned out by the newcomers. Eventually the original members either shut up or leave and go to smaller boards where the cycle begins all over again. It's just the way of these things. Very few boards stay the same.
Smokin is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:02 AM   #3
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

The funny thing about 'The Force' is that it requires both light and dark to be balanced. Yin and Yang, if you will (Eastern philosophies of which Lucas hasn't denied taking influence from). Light needs the dark, dark needs the light. Each side wants to quell the other; but that creates the imbalance which leads to the resurgence and overpower of the side that. Another thing about 'The Force' is that terms like 'good' and 'bad' aren't applied to either side, just light and dark.

How that relates to the hobby can be anyone's guess; but I'm just throwing that out there about ye olde Force.

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:04 AM   #4
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Kayla - it's probably exaggerated here because of the intimate nature of the P4P business, but it's universal in the internet world - all the way back to usenet.

Here's an interesting bit of research:

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

Posted Sep 18, 2014

In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a study was published (link is external) that confirms what we all suspected: Internet trolls are horrible people.

Let's start by getting our definitions straight: An Internet troll is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

What kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided to find out.

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving personality tests to each subject along with a survey about their Internet commenting behavior. They were looking for evidence that linked trolling with the "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how much more prevalent these traits were among Internet trolls, see this figure from the paper:

Look at how low the Dark Tetrad scores are for everyone except the trolls! Their scores for all four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between trolling and the Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

These trolls are some truly difficult people. It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.

References

Buckels, Erin E., Paul D. Trapnell, and Delroy L. Paulhus. "Trolls just want to have fun." Personality and Individual Differences67 (2014): 97-102.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:11 AM   #5
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I've stayed off the boards for years because it's just not fun anymore.

In the old days, the white and black knights would fight while the gray knight was getting his dick sucked. Now, there are no true white knights.. only black knights that have a really bad home life and come take out their frustrations on hookers. Then there are girls making up handles to white knight themselves. I really can't blame the true white knights, every time I've tried to speak up for someone, I get smacked. Fortunately, those doing the smacking have panty waste for punching power.

The etiquette and protocol around here has fallen to previously unknown depths. For example... When you contact a provider that has a decade long perfect record and you don't want to meet her screening, you don't ask for her real world info to be even. Are you retarded or just really stupid? Curiously, the guy in question here ended up being a super dick and his handle was guested. If you get caught in a screening net, there's a reason. It should be comforting to you guys that a girl actually screens. If you're smart enough to book with one of us that's been around and who's word is golden, then you have your ref and you never have to screen again. Do not just pick a girl off BP and think that's good enough. For a provider to be used as a ref, she has to be reputable and have a web presence. For the record, There are plenty of girls here that do not qualify as "reputable". A good example is the super mega drama unfolding in discussions. I will not be the one to name names here, but her situation is a very good example of "what the FUCK is going on around here?

How is it that a provider completely outted and publicly raped all those guys by posting publicly something that is incredibly private, yet is not banned? Really? This kind of behavior is just ok now? Her ref is no longer "reputable in a good way" I would strongly advise anyone wanting to see me to NOT use her as a ref. I will not see you for safety reasons. Could her situation hurt me? Probably not. Have I been around long enough to know when to pick up my toys and go home because there's unnecessary risk? Duh

Everything you do online paints a picture of you. It took me a very long time to really grasp that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcub View Post
I have seen some of the videos and with the noise the camera operator was making I'm not sure how guys didn't know. The pictures she has posted are disturbing.
Morgan, THN, Kaylee are the ones that pop to the top of my head. Those ladies are amazing. I'd go to the mat for any of them. Providers used to take care of each other and the board was more 50-50 nice and asshole. Now it's, how many providers can one stab in the back before the egg timer goes off and 10% nice- 90% asshole with the male posters. Give me a fucking break y'all. Let's have fun again. Seriously, if it's not fun then what's the point? Providers shouldn't be afraid to post because the replys will all be antagonistic. I'm not saying quit fucking with each other, I'm saying quit being so damn mean about it. Pay attention the the dick replys I get on this and see how damn mean they are. Not just poking fun at someone, but downright mean.

Is this how we really want it to be? Are any of you willing to actually put effort into making this fun? If you want mean, take your ass to the political forum. bu bye
That hasn't changed at all. You would stick out like a sore thumb in Houston.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:12 AM   #6
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin View Post
As a person that has been involved in quite a few bulletin boards and forums for many different hobbies, I can tell you this. Every board starts off as a tight knit group of like minded people. Then it grows and grows. At a certain point, people join that are trolls or drama queens or just like to stir the pot. The mentality of the board changes. The original thoughts are lost in the shuffle. The FOG's don't speak up and get drowned out by the newcomers. Eventually the original members either shut up or leave and go to smaller boards where the cycle begins all over again. It's just the way of these things. Very few boards stay the same.
It's the INTERNET.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:15 AM   #7
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Hey Kayla, How are you pretty gal? I think it is just a matter of numbers. There are bad apples in everything and if they occur say two in fifty- more people the more rotten apples. The good guys see the futility of dialogue with these folks so they just stay silent.
They should just see you and meditate while getting a peaceful massage. I am going to give you
a nice warm hug next time I see you..
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:16 AM   #8
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
The funny thing about 'The Force' is that it requires both light and dark to be balanced. Yin and Yang, if you will (Eastern philosophies of which Lucas hasn't denied taking influence from). Light needs the dark, dark needs the light. Each side wants to quell the other; but that creates the imbalance which leads to the resurgence and overpower of the side that. Another thing about 'The Force' is that terms like 'good' and 'bad' aren't applied to either side, just light and dark.

How that relates to the hobby can be anyone's guess; but I'm just throwing that out there about ye olde Force.

FORCE is Hollywood bullshit, their grey matter. The world is more black and white than grey. There is good and there is evil and most of the time evil triumphs because good CANNOT EXIST without evil. Evil can easily exist on its own and we call that chaos.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:20 AM   #9
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Kayla - it's probably exaggerated here because of the intimate nature of the P4P business, but it's universal in the internet world - all the way back to usenet.

Here's an interesting bit of research:

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

Posted Sep 18, 2014

In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a study was published (link is external) that confirms what we all suspected: Internet trolls are horrible people.

Let's start by getting our definitions straight: An Internet troll is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

What kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided to find out.

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving personality tests to each subject along with a survey about their Internet commenting behavior. They were looking for evidence that linked trolling with the "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how much more prevalent these traits were among Internet trolls, see this figure from the paper:

Look at how low the Dark Tetrad scores are for everyone except the trolls! Their scores for all four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between trolling and the Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

These trolls are some truly difficult people. It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.

References

Buckels, Erin E., Paul D. Trapnell, and Delroy L. Paulhus. "Trolls just want to have fun." Personality and Individual Differences67 (2014): 97-102.
Anonymous would care to differ.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:21 AM   #10
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Best thing to do is stay in you're on lane and don't try to change anything, people are going to do what they want and spend their hard earned money where they want, I remember growing up when adults would tell me kids are crazy now a days, I say the same thing now 30 years later.

You will get eaten up alive in here specially if you're a provider if you start arguing with everyone who doesn't see your vision on how things should be. You don't to be labeled the cry baby provider always bitching about something. Good luck on your comeback.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:25 AM   #11
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
Hey Kayla, How are you pretty gal? I think it is just a matter of numbers. There are bad apples in everything and if they occur say two in fifty- more people the more rotten apples. The good guys see the futility of dialogue with these folks so they just stay silent.
They should just see you and meditate while getting a peaceful massage. I am going to give you
a nice warm hug next time I see you..
The good guys are the grey knights, they are the ones getting the action and foregoing the "community" which is an illegal enterprise that should be discretionary and private as much as possible. Everyone else wants a bit of entertainment with a few tidbits of good info.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:26 AM   #12
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Many online forums are just that, online only; IMO ECCIE is more of a hybrid really. This differs from many online forums for at least some users of the site because there ends up being real world, in person, interaction (a session).

How you act on here can have real world impacts. People will judge you based on what you post. Some care about their online and subsequent hobby reputation, some don't. It's fairly obvious who falls into each camp.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:27 AM   #13
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
Best thing to do is stay in you're on lane and don't try to change anything, people are going to do what they want and spend their hard earned money where they want, I remember growing up when adults would tell me kids are crazy now a days, I say the same thing now 30 years later.

You will get eaten up alive in here specially if you're a provider if you start arguing with everyone who doesn't see your vision on how things should be. You don't to be labeled the cry baby provider always bitching about something. Good luck on your comeback.
In other words, you are getting old and cranky.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:30 AM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
In other words, you are getting old and cranky.
Absolutely
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:31 AM   #15
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Many online forums are just that, online only; IMO ECCIE is more of a hybrid really. This differs from many online forums for at least some users of the site because there ends up being real world, in person, interaction (a session).

How you act on here can have real world impacts. People will judge you based on what you post. Some care about their online and subsequent hobby reputation, some don't. It's fairly obvious who falls into each camp.
Most guys don't get on the forums to talk and to meet with the ladies for a session. They usually look at the showcases and make the appointment (no real conversation). I see more paranoia in eccie than in other review sites.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women