Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41234
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 08:52 AM   #1
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Weird SA girl question

I wonder if anyone has had this question put to them by an SA girl. Just happened today....first meeting. She texted me and asked me to pay her via paypal or something called venmo. .

I said cash only and asked her why paypal. She said she's not from around here and it's hard to deposit cash so she can pay bills. Makes zero sense to me. Anyone ever have this happen to them?
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:33 AM   #2
Sportin wood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I would assume there is a scam going on.
She wanted to be paid upfront right?

They can always use cash to by wester union to pay their bills.
Sportin wood is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:33 AM   #3
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Scam scam scam.....
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:45 AM   #4
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Don't do it.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:03 AM   #5
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I wonder if anyone has had this question put to them by an SA girl. Just happened today....first meeting. She texted me and asked me to pay her via paypal or something called venmo. .

I said cash only and asked her why paypal. She said she's not from around here and it's hard to deposit cash so she can pay bills. Makes zero sense to me. Anyone ever have this happen to them?
Makes sense to me, she planning on ripping you off.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Don't do it.
yep
signa is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #7
ron32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

give them a fake walmart moneygram number, make them drive to walmart and look like an asshole there
ron32 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 04:25 PM   #8
chemical00
Registered Member

Once i was talking to a girl from SA girl in cleveland. She asked me to send money by paypal before meeting. I stopped messeaging her
chemical00 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #9
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

The appointment happened prior to me reading these replys or getting a chance to respond. Wasn't a scam. One thing I forgot is she also would have taken a check. Very strange! I could have written a worthless check. I asked her why not cash and something about she needed to deposit into an account back home. College girl.
Anyway don't see her. She's SB21. Her pic on SA is beautiful. Do a search. She sent me 3 more via text that were just as nice. Problem is pics are 20 pounds old.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:18 PM   #10
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

But it is possible there are suckers dumb enough to PayPal the money prior so who knows....maybe an attempted scam.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:45 PM   #11
copperhead1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Idk it's weird. She's already deceitful w her pictures but....she did go thru w the MnG.
If she was someone you wanted to close the deal with suggest a prepaid CC, one she can reload. That's if you plan on seeing her regularly. Pay her cash and she can load it on at Walmart. Amex bluebird or whatever is free of alot of the charges others carry.
copperhead1967 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:06 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Get with the times you old fuckers - young-uns these days use services like Venmo and Paypal instead of cash. Especially in her case with an out of town bank. She could have been making a legit request since payment was after the visit. If she truly is in college, may not feel comfortable having a ton of cash on her

That said - doing so would typically disclose your real life name and vice versa - so don't fucking do it.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:43 AM   #13
ron32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
The appointment happened prior to me reading these replys or getting a chance to respond. Wasn't a scam. One thing I forgot is she also would have taken a check. Very strange! I could have written a worthless check. I asked her why not cash and something about she needed to deposit into an account back home. College girl.
Anyway don't see her. She's SB21. Her pic on SA is beautiful. Do a search. She sent me 3 more via text that were just as nice. Problem is pics are 20 pounds old.
You give her a check and she has your account number, routing number, name, etc.. there are still lots of places online she can use that banking info to drain your account.

Never pre-pay.
ron32 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:19 AM   #14
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Get with the times you old fuckers - young-uns these days use services like Venmo and Paypal instead of cash. Especially in her case with an out of town bank. She could have been making a legit request since payment was after the visit. If she truly is in college, may not feel comfortable having a ton of cash on her

That said - doing so would typically disclose your real life name and vice versa - so don't fucking do it.

After going thru this, I think your right. Generation gap issue. Telling me she would accept a check took it away from being a scam.
I wish it was a MnG....it wasn't. I had her come to my hotel room and I paid her cash. When it was all said and done, the only really shady thing was the misleading pics. She's your typical college girl that was once banging and now has 15-20 extra pounds. I'm picky, so wasn't the worst....but I won't repeat.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:58 AM   #15
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Agree with berry berry,

OP said nothing about prepay; just a funky form of payment.

She can electronically deposit a check and get it to an out-of-town bank, but can't do that with cash. Or use PayPal.

She's a financial novice, not a supervillain.

I still wouldn't give her any real-pre info, or execute any financial transactions (like a check) that links her to my real financial info.
cabot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women