Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453271
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Trump took an endorsement from Sarah Palin - disgrace!

How on earth is Sarah Palin a spokesperson for ANYTHING, let alone the Tea Party?

Put aside her complete lack of accomplishments, her 7 college matriculation path to a journalism degree, her incomplete single term as governor of Alaska, and her completely unintelligible speeches.

Just look at the mess of her personal life. Anybody else would be referred to as "trailer trash".

Her daughter Bristol - a spokesperson for abstinence - gets knocked up twice out of wedlock. Neither father is seeing or supporting his kids.

Her son Track beats up his girlfriend and threatens her and himself with a rifle. And Sarah Palin blames Barack Obama. Too ludicrous:

http://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/...l-opportunity/

So, whatever happened to personal responsibility, Sarah?

I'm not going to defend Obama's supervision of the VA. But Track never qualified for the combat infantryman badge (CIB) according to this admittedly biased source:

http://winningdemocrats.com/track-pa...is-girlfriend/

It just looks like white trash behaving like white trash. And blaming the government.

It beggars belief that this national disgrace would have been a heartbeat away from the Presidency if McCain has won. Sarah Palin is the biggest stain on McCain's record - hands down.

And he was the author of the McCain-Feingold attack on the First Amendment.

And yet, quite a number of mopes on this board actually think of her as an inspiration leader. They actually look to her as a spokesperson for their causes.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:18 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
How on earth is Sarah Palin a spokesperson for ANYTHING, let alone the Tea Party?

Put aside her complete lack of accomplishments, her 7 college matriculation path to a journalism degree, her incomplete single term as governor of Alaska, and her completely unintelligible speeches.

Just look at the mess of her personal life. Anybody else would be referred to as "trailer trash".

Her daughter Bristol - a spokesperson for abstinence - gets knocked up twice out of wedlock. Neither father is seeing or supporting his kids.

Her son Track beats up his girlfriend and threatens her and himself with a rifle. And Sarah Palin blames Barack Obama. Too ludicrous:

http://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/...l-opportunity/

So, whatever happened to personal responsibility, Sarah?

I'm not going to defend Obama's supervision of the VA. But Track never qualified for the combat infantryman badge (CIB) according to this admittedly biased source:

http://winningdemocrats.com/track-pa...is-girlfriend/

It just looks like white trash behaving like white trash. And blaming the government.

It beggars belief that this national disgrace would have been a heartbeat away from the Presidency if McCain has won. Sarah Palin is the biggest stain on McCain's record - hands down.

And he was the author of the McCain-Feingold attack on the First Amendment.

And yet, quite a number of mopes on this board actually think of her as an inspiration leader. They actually look to her as a spokesperson for their causes.
Palin is an idiot. but .. she can see Russia from her house! that makes her electable right!?!?!

let's she her wrestle Putin in Judo.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:21 PM   #3
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Why does ExNYer get a woody every time Sarah Palin speaks? He secretly loves the bitch. He even has a Sarah Palin blow-up doll in his closet. Behind the scenes he's urging Trump to give her a spot in his cabinet. She'll fit right in since she's full of spice and has a great rack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pinZNYxQeo
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:21 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why does ExNYer get a woody every time Sarah Palin speaks? He secretly loves the bitch. He even has a Sarah Palin blow-up doll in his closet. Behind the scenes he's urging Trump to give her a spot in his cabinet. She'll fit right in since she's full of spice and has a great rack!
You must have me confused with JDBarleycorn.

For whatever reason, he thinks she is smart and leadership material.

I have hated the no-nothing, anti-intellectual mope since about 2-3 weeks after McCain picked her.

The saddest part is that it is difficult to tell what is funnier: the real Sarah Palin being unintentionally ridiculous or Tina Fey's impersonation.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:32 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

amen!

She's a trashy SLUNT, and looks as worn out as her mind is burnt out.

But of course, that's because Obama buggered her son.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:33 PM   #6
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I have hated the no-nothing, anti-intellectual mope since about 2-3 weeks after McCain picked her...
Betcha she can spell "know-nothing" better than you... as for McCain, I suspect he didn't pick her for her intellectual qualities. Musta been something else...

Old 01-24-2016, 11:34 PM   #7
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Betcha she can spell "know-nothing" better than you... as for McCain, I suspect he didn't pick her for her intellectual qualities. Musta been something else.
So I posted fast. Sue me. Is a typo all you've got?

You can't seriously be defending that nitwit.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:47 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
So I posted fast. Sue me. Is a typo all you've got?

Hillary is the one who gives him wood.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 11:49 PM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
That depends on who is attacking her... Besides, it isn't true that she has no accomplishments. She is constantly expanding the English vocabulary with clever new words like "refudiate".

As in... ExNYer gets annoyed whenever I refudiate him.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:03 AM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
amen!

She's a trashy SLUNT, and looks as worn out as her mind is burnt out.

But of course, that's because Obama buggered her [prohibited topic].
Back to violating the TOS I see....
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:33 AM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Trump has proven to be the master polititian. He will use Palin for one single purpose, that being, to "out Cruz Cruz" in Iowa. He will then tell her to get lost.

Trump is about as religious as I am. But he has convinced a large block of the Religious Right Evangelicals to support him. All of the pundits shake their heads in wonder. How the hell does he do this.

Simple. In all of his business dealings with shady characters and corrupt polititians, he is in truth a much more astute polititian than anybody else in the race. His "Art of the Deal" is not bullshit. That is how he makes his money. He knows how to use social media. In short, he knows exactly what people want to hear, and he delivers.

His classic line from last week? When challenged about his conservative credentials, he simply said. "I want to make America great again. What is more conservative than that".

They eat it up.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:42 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Trump has proven to be the master polititian. He will use Palin for one single purpose, that being, to "out Cruz Cruz" in Iowa. He will then tell her to get lost.

Trump is about as religious as I am. But he has convinced a large block of the Religious Right Evangelicals to support him. All of the pundits shake their heads in wonder. How the hell does he do this.

Simple. In all of his business dealings with shady characters and corrupt polititians, he is in truth a much more astute polititian than anybody else in the race. His "Art of the Deal" is not bullshit. That is how he makes his money. He knows how to use social media. In short, he knows exactly what people want to hear, and he delivers.

His classic line from last week? When challenged about his conservative credentials, he simply said. "I want to make America great again. What is more conservative than that".

They eat it up.
Trump has mastered the " tell 'em what they want to hear", plus he has not had to answer for one outrageous claim because he has made the press distracted with a new one the next day. He has flip flopped and got away with it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:36 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Back to violating the TOS I see....
Her 26-year old wife beater or a son, asshole. Of course, you'd rather be buggering Asian sex slaves.

Do they have to tie them down so you can catch them, lardass?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:54 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Trump has mastered the " tell 'em what they want to hear", plus he has not had to answer for one outrageous claim because he has made the press distracted with a new one the next day. He has flip flopped and got away with it.
What politician is the master of tell them what they want to hear.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:58 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Palin is an idiot. but .. she can see Russia from her house! that makes her electable right!?!?!

let's she her wrestle Putin in Judo.

What do you all hate her so much if she is such a fuck up? I think you lefties would be patting her on the tushy and going "you go girl".

For the real record, Palin NEVER said she could see Russia from her house. That was Tina Fey. What Palin said was that you (meaning anyone) could see Russia from Alaska (which you can).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women