Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42490
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2019, 09:14 PM   #1
Charvey69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default AMP’s

So I love a good solid massage. Strong hands rubbing the knots out my back. There have been a limited number of providers that can do this, but most arent available late nights and thats when I have all my free time. I see reviews on AMPs all the time, but have never gone to one.
My question is are they only good for L1’s or L2’s? Or do they actually give a solid massage?
Charvey69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 09:19 PM   #2
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Message? At an AMP?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 09:30 PM   #3
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The AMPs in Dallas usually don't give massage. It's the sub-AMPs in DFW that give massages.

I've visited several sub-AMPs (small massage parlors in suburban settings) and AMPs. I've always received great therapeutic massages from the sub-AMPs. Sometimes those massages are painful but my back feels limber and "worked out" for days afterwards. I love it! In the Dallas sub-amps, you will for the most part receive a decent solid massage followed by a L1 ending.

If you go to a Dallas AMP (not sub-AMP) then you won't receive a massage. You will receive a table shower followed by you know what. So don't go to an AMP and expect to have someone work the knots out of your back. Not going to happen. Now, to be fair, when I visited Bali in January, Yumi gave me a light back massage for 5 minutes because there was time left over but that didn't really work out any knots and don't expect that every time.

I don't know if any of the sub-amps will be open late night. What you can do is just go to some of the AMPs open late in the night like Bali or NYNY and ask the lady if she can give you a massage. If she says no, ask for another lady and so on. You might get lucky.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:40 AM   #4
Hobbyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Ten years ago you could get a pretty decent massage and still finish up with all the fun activities.
Hobbyman is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:19 AM   #5
Jarhead Ret
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

I disagree. After the table shower, if you ask for a massage, they will oblige, not always going to be the most skilled effort, but it's your time.
Jarhead Ret is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #6
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead Ret View Post
I disagree. After the table shower, if you ask for a massage, they will oblige, not always going to be the most skilled effort, but it's your time.
True but the OP is specifically looking for a strong professional grade massage that will work out all the knots in his back.

Unlike the sub-amp ladies, the Dallas AMP ladies don't give massages to most of their clients after the table shower. The AMP ladies are not used to it and likely don't have the skills and definitely don't have the experience. Some AMP ladies may agree to give a massage but I doubt it will meet the OP's expectations.

Still, since OP is only free late in the night, the AMPs may be his only option. Hey, even a mediocre massage from an amateur is better than no massage.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 05:35 PM   #7
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Go to the amps forum and search for SUE. I forget where she is at now but she is great at massage.
ValenTX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women