Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42490
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
Playing4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Lexy Reed no show and no message why

Paraphrased... Sent LR msg to set up an hour for this past weekend. She responded with an ok. Told her it was tentative due to my work plans, and I would email though 411 as the afternoon got on. She said ok. A little later I told her I couldn't meet but we could try again in a couple days when work schedule permitted. She said ok. Emailed her Saturday midday to try to set up for sat night FOR SURE this time, she said "Great, can't wait to see you!" Later that evening she went completely dark with no response to a few diff messages trying to figure out if she was meeting or not. Finally sent her msg through 411 late sat night saying thx for the no show-no msg. Still nothing, not even a whoops I forgot, or anything. She flaked. Just sharing with the collective.
Playing4fun is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:00 PM   #2
PussySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Hang in there she probably has Aunt Flo visiting. She can get a little cranky

She is a pro... just keep calm bro.
PussySnob is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:25 PM   #3
gman44

Encounters: 203

moved to coed
gman44 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:18 PM   #4
Cali-or-Bust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default welcome to the life style...

just standard ethics bro....keep calm and move on
Cali-or-Bust is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:15 PM   #5
PGATS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I’ve seen her several times with no issues, sorry you had some hiccups.
PGATS is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:43 PM   #6
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you have an agreed upon time and location? I think that is a no show...

Sounds like you were ghosted although if y’all didn’t schedule a time and then you communicated to try and nail her (pun intended) down for a time she might have already been preoccupied and that’s why you didn’t hear back. Us ladies don’t take appts serious usually until we have a confirmed time in mind. She might not have taken your communication very serious

I generally will make contact with a friend if I see the message after the fact and we’ve missed each other ....but just something quick that I apologize I’m just now seeing this and replying ...but I will not chase a friend down or keep hitting them up after the fact . If I don’t hear back from my apology message I will just wait for them to reach out again when they have interest again.

Some people believe we are paid to go away lol

Just my .02 fwiw
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:24 AM   #7
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lexy is the most professional provider I know. You never confirmed a time and she got busy. Not sure why you felt she was going to sit around and wait around all day for you to pick a specific time.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:24 AM   #8
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Dude...Lexy is in a league of her own, and doesn't need to play your "hokey pokey" in and out games.

If that's the best you can do...go to the "B Team".
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:55 AM   #9
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sorry seen her many times with no problems great girl
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:20 AM   #10
Lexy Reed
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 379325
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well here’s my side everyone: we message on p411 and set date for Friday evening then he needs to cancel. Ok no problem. Now I’m not a full time provider, I have a normal job and kids so I’m not on the boards all day or even daily. But the next day he messaged so that we could try again. He didn’t say what time in this initial message but I did respond that I would love to see him. Time goes on....I get busy with my day and I haven’t logged back into p411 since. I apologize for not getting back onto p411 but if I’m not mistaken I believe that gentlemen are able to see our last log in, as well as, if and what time we open your messages. So in my opinion we never had a confirmed appointment, but I am sorry your time was wasted.

P.S. Don’t worry everyone....y’all are safe from my cranky side when Aunt Flo visits....I sleep 18 hours a day during that time. Lol
Lexy Reed is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:44 AM   #11
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For Sure ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
Dude...Lexy is in a league of her own, and doesn't need to play your "hokey pokey" in and out games.

If that's the best you can do...go to the "B Team".
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 12:13 PM   #12
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy Reed View Post
Well here’s my side everyone: we message on p411 and set date for Friday evening then he needs to cancel. Ok no problem. Now I’m not a full time provider, I have a normal job and kids so I’m not on the boards all day or even daily. But the next day he messaged so that we could try again. He didn’t say what time in this initial message but I did respond that I would love to see him. Time goes on....I get busy with my day and I haven’t logged back into p411 since. I apologize for not getting back onto p411 but if I’m not mistaken I believe that gentlemen are able to see our last log in, as well as, if and what time we open your messages. So in my opinion we never had a confirmed appointment, but I am sorry your time was wasted.

P.S. Don’t worry everyone....y’all are safe from my cranky side when Aunt Flo visits....I sleep 18 hours a day during that time. Lol
Well said imo. Bet you’ll be turning guys away after this thread popped up...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 12:29 PM   #13
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playing4fun View Post
Emailed her Saturday midday to try to set up for sat night FOR SURE this time, she said "Great, can't wait to see you!" Later that evening she went completely dark with no response to a few diff messages trying to figure out if she was meeting or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy Reed View Post
But the next day he messaged so that we could try again. He didn’t say what time in this initial message but I did respond that I would love to see him. Time goes on....I get busy with my day and I haven’t logged back into p411 since. I apologize for not getting back onto p411 but if I’m not mistaken I believe that gentlemen are able to see our last log in, as well as, if and what time we open your messages. So in my opinion we never had a confirmed appointment, but I am sorry your time was wasted.
From reading both sides it does NOT seem like you had a confirmed appointment. It can be difficult to communicate thru PMs and emails to begin with but especially multiple messages and expecting prompt responses. It seems like most providers I deal with will start communication thru PM's and then move that to text for better responses. Probably would have been better to just chalk this one up to a misunderstanding and not post about it in co-ed. just my $.02
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 01:50 PM   #14
Jarhead Ret
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

Just another reminder that at some point, I have to see Lexy Reed again.
Jarhead Ret is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:48 PM   #15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Lexy is about as sexy and classy as they come...in my opinion she didn’t need to offer an explanation because there was never an agreed upon time; yet she did.
8701 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women