Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2024, 05:54 PM   #1
Gjracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Encounter: Not in your Dreams

Date: 1/13/24
Name: Dream Spa
Address and Phone: -
Address: 400 N Central Expressway
Phone: 14697726006
City: Mckinney
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Naked Back massage.
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length. Julie
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Cute Chinese lady. Shorter with medium build. Nice legs with yoga pants.
Recommendation: No
Gjracer is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 08:10 PM   #2
Tequila12
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I’m curious why you went back after your last review?
Tequila12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 08:57 PM   #3
TruthSayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila12 View Post
I’m curious why you went back after your last review?
Hoping for the best lol
TruthSayer is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 01:10 PM   #4
Grunt724
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

This place is under the radar and wants to stay that way. There’s a lot more going on than meets the eye after they get to know you the menu opens up. You can take that to the bank.
Grunt724 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 10:57 AM   #5
awbenzik
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt724 View Post
This place is under the radar and wants to stay that way. There’s a lot more going on than meets the eye after they get to know you the menu opens up. You can take that to the bank.
THIS WAS A FALSE AND MISLEADING STATEMENT! PERIOD! SO STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION AND CAUSING UNDUE STRESS TO LICENECED MASSAGE THERAPISTS DOING LEGIT MASSAGES. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNDER THE RADAR AND NO ALTERNATIVE MENU. I AM GETTING SICK OF BEING DIRECTED TO ESTABLISHMENTS YOU SAY OFFER MORE, WHEN CLEARLY THEY DON'T! SO TAKE THAT TO WHATEVER BANK YOU WANT, IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING HERE.
awbenzik is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 06:32 PM   #6
TruthSayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by awbenzik View Post
THIS WAS A FALSE AND MISLEADING STATEMENT! PERIOD! SO STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION AND CAUSING UNDUE STRESS TO LICENECED MASSAGE THERAPISTS DOING LEGIT MASSAGES. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNDER THE RADAR AND NO ALTERNATIVE MENU. I AM GETTING SICK OF BEING DIRECTED TO ESTABLISHMENTS YOU SAY OFFER MORE, WHEN CLEARLY THEY DON'T! SO TAKE THAT TO WHATEVER BANK YOU WANT, IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING HERE.
Well damn, that escalated quickly. So who do we believe?
TruthSayer is online now   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 07:38 AM   #7
Grunt724
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Go for yourself and find out Truthsayer I’m just telling you my experience. Everyone will experience (YMMV) and that you can take to the bank Mr. Awbenzik, Sorry about your bad luck.
Grunt724 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 08:10 AM   #8
SilverSmike
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I havent been there in years but the only one I ever saw was I think the owner and it was always level zero with her. I never did pull any strong game just didn’t wanna be rude. But I was wanting more. She was a pretty milf. Could call her a Gilf these days I guess. Don’t know if its the same lady there or even same ownership but my guess would be yes. Glad for anyone who has gotten more from her or whoever is there now. I realize my input is not current but from what I read there’s more being offered in mckinney subamps than used to be. Keep posting mungers. We can all use current intel and gem finds when they happen. Thank you.
SilverSmike is online now   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 08:38 AM   #9
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSayer View Post
Hoping for the best lol
You only hope for the best when you are not paying a donation. When you are paying, you should EXPECT their best and if they do not give it to you, you put them on blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awbenzik View Post
...I AM GETTING SICK OF BEING DIRECTED TO ESTABLISHMENTS YOU SAY OFFER MORE, WHEN CLEARLY THEY DON'T!...
Welcome to Eccie, the website where promoters and pimps reside to use as a platform to boost business in the door by providing false intel and placing misleading reviews.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 12:26 PM   #10
awbenzik
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt724 View Post
No Julie has ever worked at this place since it opened many years ago. False intel equals fake review.
awbenzik is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women