Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2023, 04:32 PM   #1
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69
Default Tell me you're a promoter without telling me You're a promoter

The promoters always do this. Isn't it funny how 1 honest no review regarding Tiara resulted in 2 Yes reviews today? Don't fall for it, we're not stupid. Providers like nana get railed daily multiple times and never complain/ get burnt out. It's a red flag that someone even said that. Spend your money on someone who cares about service and who will take care of you. 320 is too much for that inconsideration and lackluster effort.

Also tell me some things Promoters do in their reviews XD If the Review has 15 words for the title and is overdramatic you might be a promoter homie.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 05:40 PM   #2
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Promoters reviews tend to be very general, lacking specifics that occurred during the encounter.
Also, I am not sure that I have ever made a provider cum. I just can't tell. Maybe Angel
at Aloha 20 years ago.
Promoters can make a provider cum multiple times during a session.
Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 05:51 PM   #3
yanjunyy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I was going to see Tiara before reading that no review, lol. There are just too many promoters, I can recognize most of them, but not all. Also, I wonder if some honest reviewers were turned into promoters in the middle of their Eccie career, which made it really hard to tell whom we should believe.
yanjunyy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 06:15 PM   #4
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanjunyy View Post
I was going to see Tiara before reading that no review, lol. There are just too many promoters, I can recognize most of them, but not all. Also, I wonder if some honest reviewers were turned into promoters in the middle of their Eccie career, which made it really hard to tell whom we should believe.
There’s a guy that I used to really trust but it’s really obvious he posts reviews to promote/ get clout now.
Old 11-13-2023, 06:53 PM   #5
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Jesus Springfest, you need to get a life outside of this board, it’s really consuming you. Why is one no review “honest” and yes reviews are not? And just because someone had a bad time with Tiara, don’t you think others could’ve had a good time? But you don’t want to believe that. We get it, you don’t like anything that’s going on in this forum, why are you still here?
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:06 PM   #6
TheTopG655
JailBird

Me: You guys work hard for your paychecks, don’t waste 320 ( Even worse I misspoke 350 dollars) dollars on an obvious promoter review with a girl who doesn’t take her job seriously and see someone who will take care of you. You deserve better.

Promoter: You have no life

Hopefully y’all know I want what’s best for the mongers since we’re paying for a service.
Old 11-13-2023, 07:16 PM   #7
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
Jesus Springfest, you need to get a life outside of this board, it’s really consuming you. Why is one no review “honest” and yes reviews are not? And just because someone had a bad time with Tiara, don’t you think others could’ve had a good time? But you don’t want to believe that. We get it, you don’t like anything that’s going on in this forum, why are you still here?
Just put him on ignore if Spring bothers you that much....pretty simple solution. You already know what the topic is going to be about (same with the boycott threads)......yet you always seem to follow Spring to these threads to voice your displeasure about what he is saying.

"And just because someone had a bad time with Tiara, don’t you think others could’ve had a good time?" Wow this is a very interesting comment from you of all people - the same guy that defaults to blaming the monger for having a bad time and writing a "No" review instead of thinking maybe just MAYBE the girl didn't provide great service.

This is evidenced by you telling people that it helps if the guy is attractive, sees the girl for first appointment of the day, saying "maybe the girl didn't like the reviewer and that's why he had a bad time" (paraphrasing), and a bunch of other excuses as to why it's the guy's fault for having a bad time.....and at the same time the studios and girl are 100% free of blame from a "No" review.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:19 PM   #8
2balls75
Premium Access

Dude you are such a hypocrite. Trying to convince all the people not to go to the studios and yet you have two YES reviews of studios in the last 10 days of this month. And I’m no promoter, I get no benefit from anybody when I see a girl.

Aspen I never said the studios were free from blame for the No review. Sometimes the girls service does suck.
Old 11-13-2023, 07:22 PM   #9
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Are you referring to these reviews spring?

No review

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2950197

Yes review

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2950445

Interesting title. “Tiara was good today”, does that mean tomorrow she won’t be good
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:26 PM   #10
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
Me: You guys work hard for your paychecks, don’t waste 320 ( Even worse I misspoke 350 dollars) dollars on an obvious promoter review with a girl who doesn’t take her job seriously and see someone who will take care of you. You deserve better.

Promoter: You have no life

Hopefully y’all know I want what’s best for the mongers since we’re paying for a service.
Better yet let me help you out.

Me, not a springfest fan, I think he is the biggest troll since AsianP

I want to represent all of you to the studios, we need to organize a Springfest union and since I am a broke dick. There will be union dues that will be charged so that I can go and write unbiased reviews with shorter titles because everyone's attention span is very small. There will be meetings at IHOP and you guys can split the check and pay for me.

So here is the plan, we can claim success by Lying about the studios. We can say we know someone that has been poisoned by the employer and if some one asks for proof then we can post a screenshot of a conversation totally unrelated to our lie. Then we will boycott the studios but I can go in secretly with your union dues and write NO reviews and complain to the booker and get a discount next time so I do not really pay 350 or 320. But I am not going to give back your dues because I want to be the most popular guy on a hooker board. IM doing it for you not me.

Everyone else: WTF. Promoting

I just want what is best for everyone. Since you are paying me for my service.
Texasfan76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:26 PM   #11
TheTopG655
JailBird

Nope just that it’s the mongers fault because the girl doesn’t like the guy. Everyone deserves better with the reviews. Y’all work hard for your paychecks.

I posted a good thread where a mod confirmed a guy made 5 different handles to promote girls. The cards are stacked against y’all when making a decision on the girls but always ask someone you trust before taking the shot so your money isn’t lost.
Old 11-13-2023, 07:27 PM   #12
2balls75
Premium Access

He doesn’t need any help. JD. But yes, I was acknowledging that she had some no reviews and that day it was good. Tomorrow she might not be, who knows.
Old 11-13-2023, 07:27 PM   #13
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
Aspen I never said the studios were free from blame for the No review. Sometimes the girls service does suck.
This is not consistent with your comments in "No" reviews or when mongers comment they had a bad time with a girl. Please see post # 5 of review below for an example.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2949153

This is just one example but is representative of your typical comments when guys write "No" reviews or say something negative about a girl. If you have blamed the studio or the girl in any of your posts, please provide examples, and I will gladly admit I am wrong.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:29 PM   #14
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
Are you referring to these reviews spring?

No review

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2950197

Yes review

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2950445

Interesting title. “Tiara was good today”, does that mean tomorrow she won’t be good
I don’t understand why anyone would pay time to be with someone who is situationally good lol
Old 11-13-2023, 07:36 PM   #15
2balls75
Premium Access

Aspen, so you’re saying there’s no chance in hell that it could be a mongers fault? I’ve talked to some of the girls and some guys will have bad breath, body odor, and stinking like ass cheese. And in that post I said, “maybe” she didn’t like him, wasn’t 100 percent certainty.

Situationally good? That’s actually a pretty good point. But I went in knowing I would make the best of it and she did have several yes reviews. Sometimes we just have to see for ourselves, don’t we?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women