Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41894
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews
Default **RETIRING in 3 WEEK**NEW PixXx**SUPER SPECIALS**

siiiike!!!....made you look!!!

my question is, what is it about an ads title...that will pique your interest and cause you to open it?
  • Is it the "Im retiring ad"? (when we all know most of these are fake. they go UTR for 1wk..and then the ads never stop. lol they post 2x wk..once in regular ad section, and once in weekend...but they are "retiring" lol )
  • or is it the "new pixXx" ad? (do these interest you, bc it is new eye candy for your viewing pleasure?)
  • or maybe its the "low rate" ad? (maybe youve been a bit hesitant to play with a particular lady. but since shes advertising a lower rate, you decide to take the plunge. or maybe your playing funds are low and now shes in your range. ---or does it have the opposite effect? low rate = desperate, probably busy, and all around not appealing? (not saying that "i" believe a low rate = desperation, but im sure we have all heard that..please dont attack me about the comment )
  • Maybe its something completely different!
So do tell, what is it about an ads title that causes you to open it?

Furthermore, what is 'in' the ad, that will cause you to make an appointment to play?

(i personally, think the new pixXx--is what causes you to open, ....but definately interested in the various opinions)
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

i think its something different for everyone.

the broke guy likes to see the low rates
the guy that always wants what he cant have looks at the retirement ads
the guy that thinks most pics are not current likes to see new pics
some remember the posters name as someone they wanted to see.
in killeen, we have so few ads its not hard to look at them all...or does that get hard then?

what makes one get the appointment...easy... pure attraction to what is displayed, cost/value, and what is seen in reviews. maybe in that order.
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Damn, I was looking for the "super special" you were offering.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

lol... think im only going to give those specials to loyal boyfriends
Old 10-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #5
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

for me its kinda all 3.
1st. is your special. ive been following your posts and ads for a while. but like most guy. i operate within a very specific budget, your just a "tad' outside that( not asking for a deal, just answering the question). though most of us would be willing to travel outside that budget occasionally, im sure most of us wouldnt do it for a 1st time meeting .
2nd. new pics. as i said ive been following you for awhile and have also seen your new pics (hot damn, you got a body!) but again for that kinda cash i need to see a face. i understand most girls reluctance to post face pics and i respect your privacy. but this is just me answering your question. please dont take it as me requesting you to do something against your better judgement. even though your reviews say your very good looking, one mans mona lisa is anothers medusa.
3rd retirement. causes you to rethink 1 and 2 .simply because this could be the last chance at someone youve been eyeing for some time and decide to throw caution to the wind before shes gone.
again these are just my feelings . hope i didnt offend you. i certainly dont claim to speak for the group.
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

no offense taken
maybe one day youll take the plunge
Old 10-18-2010, 11:47 PM   #7
charmingtray
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

I have never thought that low rates equate to desperation since they are normally used for a very limited timeframe. ie specials this weekend or discount for confirming by Wednesday for a Thursday- Friday date. I do believe that if a provider whom you are attracted to but haven't sealed the deal due to scheduling says she is retiring or leaving the area for a long time normally warrants a change of plans. New pics always get the proper attention. Men build their desire from what they can view. I think we look through all of the pics to see not just if she has an attractive figure but also smaller details like how she angles her body. Theory being if she is very self aware then she may have more to offer but if she looks awkward than maybe she doesn't. Your photos have make men swear out loud the first time they see your avatar. A woman that looks good, self aware and good reviews will get the call. She could also advertise new reviews as well but you didn't ask about that. These are just my thoughts but I am glad that you asked.
charmingtray is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

new reviews...never thought of that as far as "marketing" but tat is a good point!!
thnx for sharing!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women